Start by marking “Searching (Fading, #2)” as Want to Read:
Searching (Fading, #2)

Searching

(Fading #2)

To say Leah is traveling light is an understatement. She’s only bringing three things on her trip. One is a silver heart locket — a gift from her long time best friend turned boyfriend, Victor Santana. Next is a wedding token in the shape of a J, from James Turner. And of course, she’s packing her pistol. That’s it. She knows that when she leaves Woodvine, even her own mot ...more
Published July 20th 2018 by Clean Teen Publishing, Inc.

Start your review of Searching (Fading, #2)
Lisa
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to try and write this review without spoilers. This author’s imagination is wo amazing! It really messed with my mind and made me think. What if? What if we didn’t marry the person we have today? Would all those memories be erased and filled in with someone else? What would life be like? This is some of what Leath faces until her memory of her true love comes back to her. Now she is searching for him in a place she shouldn’t be able to find. I hope this didn’t sound like a girl cheatin ...more
Amanda
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great sequel to the first story. The imaginative Judaculla has me intrigued to know more and the characters become a lot more real to you in this book. The book ends with a cliff hanger and I need the third book to come out now! Excited for the next book in this series.
Maria Banales
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

I can’t believe the book ended that way... I was so hooked on the story that when I got to the last page I was shocked that it ended that way.. I can’t wait for the next book in this series.. I really enjoyed reading this series it is so good that I told all my nieces about it..
Lili
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story can be expected, and it is easy to predict what will happen next, but I still loved this book. The only thing I did not appreciate was the cliffhanger Cindy Cipriano wrote. This cliffhanger is particularly maddening because she has not written the third book yet.
Wendy Sokal
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cindy Cipriano’s imagination is amazing and to put this creativity into words is mind-blowing. This is a great follow-up book to Fading and I am looking forward to the next book in the series, as this one ended way too fast! I found my heart racing as I read one page in anticipation of turning to the next page. The new characters are fascinating, and I just love the relationships that continue to develop between the main characters. Cindy has a way of making this imaginative other world seem so ...more
C
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not put it down

Once I started reading I couldn't get through it fast enough. This fast paced and exciting, never a dull spot, left me wanting more and more story is one I will recommend over and over.
Kris Riley
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Searching is book two in the Fading Series. Yes you must read Fading (Book 1) to first to know what is truly going on, but it is so worth every second of it. Which tells you that I have already read and reviewed Fading. After Fading I (somewhat patiently - yes this is me) waited for Searching to be released. Then life got so busy on me that I didn't get to read it right away. Well last night I picked it up. I honestly thought I was going to have to reread Fading to refresh my mind of the story l ...more
Giovanna Carrera-Rayeburn
I really enjoyed the beginning of this book, and as a whole I liked this book much better than the first. I think the beginning could have been more stretched out.

The middle was okay, I don’t really like how Leaths personality is when she’s with James. It’s very dramatic.

All in all, this series would have been much better stretched out with more descriptions and more of a magical aspect to it. The ending was interesting and I’m considering getting the next book when it comes out, I enjoyed the c
Noreen Bruce
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cindy does it again! I was on the edge of my seat for the entire book. It was completely unpredictable. I feel so strongly about these characters that the wait for the next book is going to be so hard! The Fading series is like a series I didn't know how much I needed until I read it. So many books that I read follow a similar pattern but not these and that makes me so happy! Now I need to know what Leath decides!
debbie race
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Book

After I finish Fading the first book. I bought this second book and finished it in a matter of hours. I just couldn't put it down. I just had to find out what happened next. Caught in this whirl wind of a story I just can't wait for the next books to find out how it ends. It is a story that when you put it down the characters stay with you. You develop an idea about the twists and turns and you find out that it is all different. Awesome writing. Thank you.
Angel Yates
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Thru Veils

The First book of a new series! Perfect for adult and teens alike. Plan on eating your meal with book in your lap,it's an amazing book. Exciting,soul searching,heartwarming,reaching out for that love that's tethered to your very inner being,timeless love...now I'm off for book 2..
Lindy
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fade to black

Worth the wait. Clean read. Nail biting ending. What the heck. Which world will she call home and who is truly her friend. Knox book please!
Jordyn Armstrong
So good! I am absolutely and irrevocably hooked. The cliffhanger is giving me major feels. I need the next book ASAP.
Sonja Biberstine
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg, who ends a book like that?!? I need #3 like now. A great second part to the series!!!
Hannah
Jun 05, 2020
Tina Hawkins
Jun 11, 2020
Cindy Cipriano
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicki
Jun 13, 2020
Candace Heki
Nov 03, 2019

• Timid (Lark Cove, #2)
  • No More Bad Dates (High Tea, #1)
  • Beyond (Beyond #1)
  • Significance (Significance, #1)
  • Chasing Echoes (Chasing Echoes #1)
  • Becoming Grim
  • Loving the Boss: A Standalone Sweet Romance (Gems of Love - Book 1)
  • Broken Mirrors
  • Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)
  • Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4)
  • Holly Banks Full of Angst (Village of Primm #1)
  • Two Worlds of Provenance
  • Gambling with the Billionaire: A Standalone Sweet Romance (Gems of Love - Book 2)
  • Two Worlds of Oblivion
  • Christmas Love
  • Bishop's Honor (Surrender The Sun #1)
  • Nineteen
  • Deathless Divide (Dread Nation, #2)
Cindy Cipriano lives in North Carolina with her husband, son and their 27 pets.

Not really.

Just two dogs who think they are children and three cats who think they are raccoons. It only seems as if they make 27. When Cindy isn't writing, she enjoys spending time with her family and the avoidance of cooking.

Cindy's YA series, The Fading Series, released in 2018 with Fading, Book One. Look for Sear

Fading (2 books)