Start by marking “For Writing Out Loud” as Want to Read:
For Writing Out Loud

For Writing Out Loud

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
For Writing Out is a collection of the most poignant blog posts from the blog that goes by the same name. It spans a wide variety of topics because life is far from homogenous and rather than avoid unpopular topics, thoughts are shared in hopes of inspiring and promoting dialogue.
Paperback, 1, 280 pages
Published March 15th 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about For Writing Out Loud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Writing Out Loud

Christie Stratos
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a glowing beacon of positivity! If you watch motivational speakers, this is a great supplement, and if you're on a positivity journey, this will help you along. It's full of excellent advice on how to: enjoy the moment, avoid judging yourself (and others!) harshly, appreciate even the most difficult times, keep a smile on your face instead of beating yourself up, and a ton more.
The book has sections that cover a specific topic, and within each section are much smaller sections (repl
Xliievenaas
marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2018
Lily Bloom
marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2018
After years of working in advertising, I figured there were better ways to write fiction. Born on August 13th, I share birthdays with Alfred Hitchcock and Fidel Castro... an interesting coincidence since mom is Cuban and I love a good story.

Truth be told, ever since I was a kid I dreamt about being an inventor, I just didn't know I'd end up doing it using words. Where some people choose to invent