Start by marking “For Writing Out Loud” as Want to Read:
For Writing Out Loud

For Writing Out Loud

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
For Writing Out is a collection of the most poignant blog posts from the blog that goes by the same name. It spans a wide variety of topics because life is far from homogenous and rather than avoid unpopular topics, thoughts are shared in hopes of inspiring and promoting dialogue.
Paperback, 1, 280 pages
Published March 15th 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about For Writing Out Loud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Writing Out Loud

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of For Writing Out Loud
C.L. Cannon
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book is a reminder to stop and connect with others. To put down the phone, stop obsessing over followers, stop worrying about the image you display for everyone on social media, and just live in the moment for a little while. It's not just a reminder of things not to do, it's a roadmap to being happier, developing genuine connections with others, and being kinder to yourself.
Christie Stratos
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a glowing beacon of positivity! If you watch motivational speakers, this is a great supplement, and if you're on a positivity journey, this will help you along. It's full of excellent advice on how to: enjoy the moment, avoid judging yourself (and others!) harshly, appreciate even the most difficult times, keep a smile on your face instead of beating yourself up, and a ton more.
The book has sections that cover a specific topic, and within each section are much smaller sections (repl
Xliievenaas
Mariely
Sep 14, 2020
Sandy
Apr 04, 2020
After years of working in advertising, I figured there were better ways to write fiction. Born on August 13th, I share birthdays with Alfred Hitchcock and Fidel Castro... an interesting coincidence since mom is Cuban and I love a good story.

Truth be told, ever since I was a kid I dreamt about being an inventor, I just didn't know I'd end up doing it using words. Where some people choose to invent

News & Interviews