Start by marking “The Ruthless Gentleman” as Want to Read:
The Ruthless Gentleman

The Ruthless Gentleman

(Gentleman #1)

As a chief stewardess on luxury superyachts, I massage egos, pamper the spoiled and cater to the most outlandish desires of the rich and famous.

Ive never had a guest want something I cant give them. Until British businessman Hayden Wolf comes aboardall sexy swagger and mysterious requests.
He wants me.

And Hayden Wolfs a man whos used to getting exactly what he demands.

ebook, 1st Edition, 348 pages
Published May 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Ruthless Gentleman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ruthless Gentleman

Start your review of The Ruthless Gentleman
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! The Ruthless Gentleman (stand-alone). British venture capitalist books luxury yacht with crew but gets tangled up in reckless affair while traitors plot & villains stir!

He stared into my eyes intently as if he were communicating, telling me hed stop if that was what I wanted.
But I didnt.
I wanted to forget he was a guest and I was a stewardess.
I wanted to forget I was putting my job on the line at that precise moment.

The Ruthless Gentleman (stand-alone) opens up
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

What to expect from the Ruthless Gentleman: off-the-charts sexual tension between a hot, trailblazing, British alpha in a tailor-fit suit and a loyal and hard-working chief stewardess who will do everything for her loved ones, set in a superyacht in the Mediterranean, with intrigue, suspense, revenge in a sizzling forbidden romance that will keep you on your toes.

I haven't thought about what happens when I leave this boat," I said. "But I know that I can't ever
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Louise Bay Fans, Romance
4.5 Sail Away on Desire Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Louise Bay is a favorite of mine. She gives me dynamic men and strong women. Each always have their own issues to handle and it is the relationship that develops that helps them to become stronger "better" people. It doesn't hurt that they each have all the needed qualities to make it all work. Whether it is charm and strength or guile and the absence of posturing...All of her characters have that "It" factor which makes us want to know their
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'My pleasure' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

And Louise Bay strikes again, everybody! I've been a fan of her writing for a while now and this woman surely knows how to write fabulous contemporary romances with some of the hottest billionaires in the romance book community. When it comes to her creations, I always expect a couple with a deep connection, lots of chemistry between them and sexiness and now I can say she did a brilliant job with this one!

The
Sabrina
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

The Ruthless Gentleman was a very captivating book. Usually when I'm saying that in a review it means there was some great big mystery or drama that had me so intrigued. But with this book there wasn't any one specific thing that had me so drawn to it. It was just the easy way the story floated along the pages. I loved that it was pretty much a light story and these characters were so likable.

The heat level was a little low but the book made up for that in all the
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
This book includes Louise Bays hottest steamy scenes yet! I know its odd to open a review that way, but damn...🔥🔥🔥 I may or may not be reading those pages again right now. Lol

Okay lets get down to business! Heres the breakdown:
Hayden Wolf, sexy suit gazilionaire, charters a luxury yacht for an extended period while on a working Holiday. Avery, head stewardess on said yacht is the consummate professional. However, the two of them have undeniable chemistry and attraction for one another.

Its a
Olga therebelreader
This novel The Ruthless Gentleman is so well written I was unable to put it down. The whole atmosphere makes you feel that you are really on the boat taking the journey with all of them.
This story is about Hayden Wolf, the hot British deal maker, who is focusing on getting a big deal done while tracking down the spy whos been stealing and selling his corporate secrets to his largest competitor. He falls for Avery, a beautiful, hardworking, smart woman who works as Chief Yacht Stewardess.
This
Snow
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it

Sadly, this was meh for me...
I expected more of the 'forbidden' hype and pent up angsty thrill of such a trope but instead the slow burn, which I am an absolute fan of because of the eagerness of the before mentioned angst, here that being lacking, made this story barely tolerable...

And I m being generous...

Not to mention that I felt no connection to the characters and their sexual chemistry was the only thing worth mentioning...
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I just love her books! So good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louise often writes about ruthless businessman and their passion about the win. This new book is written with the same type of theme but offers an interesting twist in that much of the story is on a yacht.

Locked on board for 8 weeks is a long time so it is not without reason that sparks are going to fly and heat is going to flare up. After all, Hayden Wolf is a delicious specimen of a man, even if he is a bit mysterious and untrusting.

How
MoodyJess
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have never read anything by Louise Bay, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be now!

THE RUTHLESS GENTLEMAN was brilliant. I loved every single page. I was sucked in immediately and I had a very hard time putting this book down. I wish I could have crushed this awesome book in one sitting, but as you all know, life has a funny way of preventing that from happening.

Avery Walker is a saint, but she is drowning in guilt that left her brother unable to walk. Her mother walked out on her
Shayna
Believe in me. Believe in us.

Two people from completely different worlds. A chemistry that burns brighter with each turn of the page. A beautiful love story laced with mystery, emotion, and intrigue. Louise Bays latest standalone romance, THE RUTHLESS GENTLEMEN, was a feel-good love story with plenty of scorching hot scenes, jet-setting adventures, and witty banter. Hayden and Avery can try to fight their connection every step of the way, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Sometimes the
Stacey is Sassy
Ruthless...or just a douchewaffle?

I normally love stepping into the world of the rich and famous. I usually like meeting the heroes with more money than I have ever known and seeing how they got to be The Ruthless Gentleman. In this case, I think our hero was just a little too unemotional, self-serving and a touch robotic.

I was never truly convinced that he wasn't just making an acquisition when he lured Avery into his world. All his previous "relationships" were to help him balance out his
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description
The Ruthless Gentleman by Louise Bay

GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Yes/ Whisper sync for Voice

THE STORY:
Avery Walker is the Californian chief stewardess working on a luxury yacht charter. Her next guest has hired the yacht exclusively for the next 8 weeks in the off season, which was meant to be her long awaited break, but needing the money she accepted the job. Little did she know her job was about to get hot and complicated.

Hayden
J. Grayland
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
As a chief stewardess on luxury super yachts, I massage egos, pamper the spoiled and cater to the most outlandish desires of the rich and famous. Ive never had a guest want something I cant give them. Until British businessman Hayden Wolf comes aboard. I did like this book although not as much as some of the other Louise Bay books, the story line was new but very slow and I found that it took me a while to get into it, the characters were likable I just didn't feel their chemistry. ...more
Pam Nelson
This was a first for me by this author, I wont be afraid to try more now.
I am a sucker for a good romance (the reason why I always listen to them) but what I am not a fan of is dramalama and thank goodness this didnt have that. It was a nice story with very little drama.
I enjoyed Haydens character he was a lot pompous but when you take into account who he is then you understand. I liked that the narrator is British because it flowed well other than the almost regal way he spoke.

AveryI liked
Francoise
5 Stars!

This book was a fantastic whirlwind, an exciting and suspenseful read, filled with emotions, some angst and a wonderful romance on a superyacht!

This story had so many dimensions and was so entertaining, that I was up until the wee hours of the morning, unable to put it down. What I loved most was how richly layered and deeply developed each character was, this is what brings a story to life for me. Not to mention that their chemistry was burning the pages.

Hayden Wolf is a deal maker and
Michal
May 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Although I gave up in 50% I gave the book two stars because generally I like this author.
This time I got bored.
Both characters were lacking any kind of charisma and didn't have enough chemistry between them imo.
Michelle
3 Stars!
Meh! Is all I can say:(
Expresso
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Louise Bay does it again! Every time I think Im ready to turn in the romance card, Bay releases a masterpiece! How can I leave the CR world when she pulls out the stops each and every time? Every single story is a world all on its own. And now this sexy hunk of masculinity!!! Hayden. Wooooooossaaaa!

Hayden is a scrumptious, straightforward, straight-laced, proper, alpha, British billionaire on a working holiday. I love the emotional and physical attributes Bay granted Hayden. Hes the epitome of
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, alpha
So I've read a bit of it at the ending of Bane by L.J. Shen, so it made me curious.

It wasn't anything like I expected it to be. It was fun and all but not a book that will stick with me forever you know? Still enjoyed it lots!

Hayden is a private man who goes for what he wants, but has respect for all others also.
Avery is a determine, loyal woman.
They are just a match made in a charter ! They fit perfectly together.
Happily Mary After
See an interview with Louise Bay and an audio excerpt from The Ruthless Gentleman at USA Todays Happy Ever After .

Louise Bay writes some of the absolute best book boyfriends, and Hayden Wolf may be my favorite. Hes brilliant, sexy, charming, cocky, hard working, kind and a bit of a dirty talker. Sigh. I am not sure it can get much better than him. Hes under enormous business pressure when he boards Avery's superyacht, which he has chartered to ensure the utmost privacy while completing a deal,
A.M. Hargrove
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Louise Bay managed to pull 2 completely different characters together and create a smashing success of a read. She sucked me in from the first page and I couldn't put this one down until THE END! I love how Hayden and Avery switched roles, with Hayden ending up wanting to cater to the stewardess at the end of the cruise. I'm not one to give up any book details but I will say this. Read. The. Book! You will adore the angst, steam, and the HEA, of course. I give this book 5 yachting ...more
Tammy
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Gosh!!!!

Hayden and Avery are awesome.

Hayden is indeed a Ruthless Gentleman when it comes to certain things in his life, but he still has his morales and lines that he wont cross. He is dedicated to work, but will that change at some point? But, he will do whats needed to fight for what he wants.

Avery left her dreams behind a long time ago and she now works everyday so that she can to provide medical care for her brother. Avery was as sweet as she could be and would do anything for her
Jan
What a perfect summer read

Easy reading, swoon worthy moments and romantic. The Ruthless Gentleman ticks all the right box's in the romance category but just lacked a little bit of steam for my taste.

This is a story about Hot millionaire Hayden wolf and the beautiful Avery.
Avery is the head stewardess on chartered yacht's, it's her job to ensure her guests needs are catered to and to also manage the staff on-board.
Hayden Wolfe is a business man who suspects a leak from his office when he
Sophie
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
The Ruthless Gentleman is a sizzling, sexy summer read! Louise Bay once again delivers a hero to die for. A fabulous heroine and a storyline that is so real I still feel like I'm deep in it.

Full review to come!
DG Book Blog - Daisy Gal
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Louise Bay is one of my favorite storytellers! She always writes the most creative and romantic tales with dreamy escapes and passionate embraces. Honestly, the cover and the synopsis for The Ruthless Gentleman sucked me in immediately. Superyachts? British businessman? Heck yeah! I really enjoyed this unique storyline, and the descriptive settings were amazing!

Hayden and Avery were both very genuine and kind-hearted characters. Although I wouldnt necessarily describe Hayden as ruthless, he was
Dora Koutsoukou
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 💖🌅 🇮🇹 🛥 🌟🌟🌟s!!!!
MiDouradoP
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And as expected, Louise Bay did it again!

Very "Louise-Bay-y", she could bring two whole different characters, with different backgrounds and expectations and put them together in such a beautiful way!

Hayden is used to the best, to the finest, to winning (although, he's been facing a bad year). He knows what he wants, he gets what he wants, he doesn't apologize for that.

He is, well, Ruthless, as the title suggest. But he is also sweet and charming when you least expect.

He can make you feel good
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***narniaandbeyond***
If I could squish summer into a book, it would be this absolute beauty by Louise Bay. Seriously, this story is bursting at the seems with all things sunshine, sun cream & sangria, so much so that if you close your eyes for just a moment, you will find yourself sailing on the med, sipping your favourite cocktail, surrounded by nothing but turquoise waters, the bluest of skies & the warmest of winds against your skin to make your heart feel alive!!

I didnt think anyone would come close to
Buylinks 2 10 Apr 17, 2018 07:28PM

• The Naked Truth
  • Mogul (Manhattan, #2)
  • Part-Time Lover (From Paris with Love #2)
  • Good Girl (Vegas Billionaires, #1)
  • Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
  • The Rivals
  • My Sinful Love (Sinful Men #4)
  • Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)
  • Playboy (Manwhore, #5)
  • Mister Tonight
  • Dirty Rich Cinderella Story (Dirty Rich, #2)
  • Two Weeks Notice
  • The Wild Heir (Royal Romance #2)
  • Hot Asset (21 Wall Street #1)
  • P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 3
  • Not Until You (Second Time Around, #3)
  • Hate Notes
  • Bro Code
USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her next release will be Mr. Knightsbridge on July 7th.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighties Louise loves all things sexy and romantic. There's not enough of it in real life so she disappears into the fictional worlds in books and films.

Louise loves the rain, the

Gentleman (2 books)