Start by marking “Sugar Fighter (Sugar Daddies #1)” as Want to Read:
Sugar Fighter (Sugar Daddies #1)

Sugar Fighter

(Sugar Daddies #1)

Zeke is the older man. The richer man. The man who plans to give Korey the world.

As MMA’s Light Heavyweight champion, Zeke’s million-dollar matches and multi-million-dollar sponsorships have given him the freedom to do whatever he likes. It pleases him to spoil Korey. Before Zeke’s best friend Charlie was deployed two years ago, he made Zeke swear he’d care for his

Published June 25th 2018 by Punk & Sissy Publications

To ask other readers questions about Sugar Fighter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sugar Fighter

Start your review of Sugar Fighter (Sugar Daddies #1)
Cadiva
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
To say this is so short, it really packs a punch and I really enjoyed it.

It's the start of a new series which is focusing in on May to December romances, one of my favourite tropes.

Here we're in the world of Mixed Martial Arts with hot World Champion Zeke and the younger brother of his dead best friend who he promised to look after.

As I said, it's short but effective and seriously sexy. I'm looking forward to more in the series.

#ARC kindly received from the author in return for an honest and
Makhda

(view spoiler)
~Volha~
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute short read based on misunderstanding and fear of rejection. I liked the premise, the plot though not complicated at all appealed to me at the time of reading. Without it the book wouldn't have that little oomph that it needed to start the series. That way it gives indication of angst in the future books.

Zeke and Korey are so oblivious to their mutual feelings as only two people in love can be. Their closeness is apparent, their passion is almost too desperate but they still are
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Kindle freebie 1/1/20!
Ula'ndi Hart
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Overall book rating: 2
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 4

A little to OTT in the unnecessary “misunderstanding” department for my taste. It did make me roll my eyes excessively. I also think the characters overreacted very dramatically.

Taking into consideration that this is a short-read I decided to give it a try anyhow. I need the distraction, (Wolfsong and all that).

I like the idea behind it and I’m going to read the next one in line to give it a fair chance. I think if this book was longer the
Mercedes
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, m-m
3.5 Stars

This was a nice quickie, helping me get out of my book-funk. There wasn't a lot of character development but I thought there was enough background info to get into their story. Zeke and Korey were sweet together, but it was kind of aggravating the way that everything played out. Maverick seemed like an interesting character and I like the chapter from his POV, I'm sure it was meant to get everyone interested in his story, and it definitely worked on me. Lol!
AussieMum
This was a pretty good start to a series. Yeah, it had some issues and was way too short to delve too deeply into these two guys complicated history, but I do love a growly, alpha mma fighter, and Zeke fits the bill.
For those interested...this has no daddy kink. Just a regular old age-gap. :)
Next one's out soon on KU.
Maja Madsen
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
Quick, easy and sexy

This was short, but we still got to see a lot of the characters. And I actually really enjoyed it.

It’s a M/M romance between Zeke and Korey. Zeke is a World Champion in Mixed Martial Arts and Korey is Zeke’s dead best friends, little brother. They been living together since Korey brother died in war.

This is book is a short introduction into Charitys next book, Sugar Daddy, and I can definitely see myself pick that one up soon.

Overall thoughts: This was quick and very easy
Nile Princess
A short, sweet, hawt intro to the series. Well written. I enjoyed. Note that there is no Daddy kink here. Even the sugar daddy angle is kind of just on the periphery. Yes, Zeke is wealthy and pays all the bills, and Korey is a college student who lives with him due to his deceased brother's friendship with Zeke, but there is no real spoiling, and the money angle isn't used as a central part of the romance. The title of 'sugar daddy' is misleading IMO.

I also agree with the reviewer who said that
Kelly
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by this author, and it most definitely won't be my last.

This is a short book, but I didn't find it lacking.

Short, sweet and full of sexy fun times.

Now onto the next.

4 big stars!
Bea
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
I know it's only an introduction to the series, but it still felt far too short for me. I finished the book barely knowing anything about the characters that wasn't stated in the blurb, and I had no sense of attachment to their relationship at all.

The writing was also choppy. Every sentence felt so short. Barely any complex sentences. Just like this. My goodness, it was sort of the simplistic writing that I can't stand, and the entire story could've used more conjunctions and complex sentences.
JenMcJ
Jun 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. This is probably a strong case of it's me, not the book but I just couldn't get into it. Once I got to the habitual lapsitting part I just knew that I was not going to be able to get into them as friends with long denied feelings.
Nic
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Decent

Another quick short and spicy book from Charity. This was cute enough directly to the point not much room to drag things out.
Carra
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sugar Fighter is a pretty quick read and a good introduction to this series. It does have a bit of angst going on, and the main characters of Zeke and Korey are definitely flawed, but this story gives readers a good taste of the May/December romance dynamic even if it did leave me wanting more about both Zeke and Korey.

Zeke is the older, successful one of this pairing, and though he’s attracted to Korey he has held himself back from acting on it since he’s in the position of taking care of Korey
Jenny Wood
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hmmm, hot older guy and the younger brother of his best friend from the army who had passed…. Sounds good right? I thought so too!

So, first, we have Korey, who when he lost his brother, he lost the last person he had. Having moved to a new state where he didn’t know anyone just before, he was surprised that his brother’s best friend Zeke stepped up and offered him a place to stay so he could continue school…..He had plenty of money and plenty of room, and he’d promised to look after Charlie’s
Susan65
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Blogger Girls

I am not normally a reader of short novellas, nor of May-December romances, however Sugar Fighter called to me. I do love the idea of an MMA fighter being the older guy. When I think age-difference, I normally think gray haired men vs no haired boys, but this was so not that. Zeke is in his 30s, fit, hot, gorgeous, and kind. He took his vow to his best friend, Charlie, seriously and went after Korey to help take care of him (after his brother Charlie died). Korey is a medical
Lora
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

Super quick intro to a new series - left me wanting the next book now!! This story focuses on Korey, a college student with no family, and Zeke, a millionaire MMA fighter significantly older than Korey. When Korey’s brother died, Zeke agreed to look out for him until he finished medical school -- though he never planned to fall in love.

Korey is tired of fighting his feelings for the fighter and the story makes the reader examine life and what we choose to do with our time - at
Jessica Frances
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sugar Fighter is a quick, enjoyable, and hot m/m read. The two main guys already know (and have feelings for) each other, so nothing feeling rushed or insta. Just a steamy read that also gives a quick look into the next couple, which I'm definitely interested in reading! I'd recommend to m/m romance fans who like the older man/younger man trope (although I'm not sure that was played on much here) and looking for a fun way to spend a couple hours that won't leave you stressed. It is complete and ...more
Kelly
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The MMA fighter and his boy.

Sultry and sweet!
Plenty of ust, two idiots in love, miscommunications.

I'd definitely read this again. Charity Parkerson is a master of molten heat.
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This is a sweet and steamy short story. MMA champion Zeke was honoring his fallen comrade’s wishes when he took his younger brother in and became his unofficial guardian. Over the years since Charlie’s death, Zeke and Korey have carved out a slightly unconventional life together and their relationship has become something that neither man fully understands.

For such a short story, the storyline is surprisingly complex and the
cupcakes and bookshelves
A short and sexy read that really packed a punch. Loved the dynamics, I love quick reads that put you through your paces and wrap up nicely in the end. No fuss, what you see is what you get.
3.5 Stars.

*Copy kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much. *
Coco.V
Jan 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/2/2020)! ...more
Claudia
Omgggggg i'm hooked to this series!!!
loved loved loved it!

Zeke is so hot for Korey but so worried with their age gap, that he almost lost the best thing that could have happened in his life... And Korey... OMG I love Korey... he is so honest and in love!

And they are so hot together!
Teetee
Aug 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-mma, mm-age-gap
I rather liked this, a solid 3 star book. I like older/younger couplings so that dinged my bell (ha-fighter pun!) and I liked both the characters. This is enjoyable if you don't look too hard. Short, sexy and, for me, worth the read.
Ruthie Taylor
Sep 05, 2018 rated it liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is a very short introduction to a new series, and I am curious to read future installments.

Zeke is the older man with all the power, and he enjoys spoiling Korey, his charge ever since his best friend, Korey's brother died. He has always been physically affectionate, but never dared to cross a line. Both men find this frustrating but are in a mental jam about what to do. Luckily friend Maverick knows just how to
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

3.5 Stars

Sugar Fighter is the first installment in the Sugar Daddies series. It is a short novella and a super quick read.

Zeke was best friend's with Korey's brother before he was killed. Zeke promised to take care of Korey after Charlie was killed. He is a multi million dollar MMA fighter and can afford to spoil Korey. Zeke has slowly fallen for Korey but hasn't said anything since he feels like it would upset Charlie
Angie
Sep 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I received a copy to read and review for Wicked Reads

This was a super short introduction to a new series. I hope that the other books will be longer so we can connect to the characters and get more story. I enjoyed Zeke and Korey but I didn't feel the connection and chemistry like you would with a longer book. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
"Sugar Fighter is a short introduction to a new series by Charity Parkerson, Sugar Daddies. This series will feature male/male May/December romances where the men are hot, rich, naughty, and don’t like to be told no."

Do you honestly need more incentive to read this book? More you say? Fine you greedy bitches…

Korey has been hiding his love for MMA fighter aka his guardian Zeke for the past two years. He knows he’ll never be more to Zeke than his friend’s kid brother, but he still holds on to any
Doug
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Everything about this book feels extremely rushed, and unfortunately it's not well-written. The whole Sugar Daddy dynamic is practically non-existent, so the title of the series is very misleading. There's also no Daddy Kink on this, which is unfortunate. The sex is not good and very disappointing. There's a lot of overly sweet lines, which can totally work and contribute to the book when it's done in the right times, in the right tone, but it just doesn't work here. I learned that doesn't ...more
Anna
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Very hot, but way too short. I felt like it was rushed. 5-6 more chapters would have made this a 5 star read for sure! On to book #2.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Boss (The Killough Company, #1)
  • Daddy's Forbidden Room
  • Just a Bit Dirty (Straight Guys, #10)
  • Teddy and His Bear (Oh My!, #1)
  • Pure (Trenton Security #4)
  • His Kind of Love
  • Can't Touch
  • Gentle Hand (Perfect Hands #2)
  • Kel's Keeper
  • Kiss Me, Daddy (Kinky in the City: Club 83 #1)
  • Discovery (Kinky in the City #3)
  • Father of the Groom (Love and Care, #1)
  • Take Care of You (Taking Care, #1)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Secrets & Lies
  • Joey (Joey, #1)
  • Embracing Love (Embrace #2)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Seven-time winner of Readers' Favorite Awards
*2014 Golden Ankh nominee
*2013 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
*2013 Reviewers' Choice

Sugar Daddies (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Sugar Boss (Sugar Daddies #2)
  • Sugar Bear (Sugar Daddies #3)
  • Sugar Tycoon (Sugar Daddies #4)
  • Sugar Dom (Sugar Daddies #5)
  • Sugar Bastard (Sugar Daddies #6)
  • Sugar Heart (Sugar Daddies #7)
  • Sugar Protector (Sugar Daddies #8)
  • Sugar Obsession (Sugar Daddies #9)
  • Sugar Enemy (Sugar Daddies #10)
  • Sugar Port (Sugar Daddies #11)