Start by marking “Abaddon Rising (Deg’Nara, #2)” as Want to Read:
Abaddon Rising (Deg’Nara, #2)

Abaddon Rising

(Deg’Nara #2)

One of a million statistics in the intergalactic war, Jocelyn St. Germaine is captured, sold as a slave and then forced to fight in the Deg’Nara gladiator games.  She’s slated to lose when Kanaan, the most feared warrior of all, claims her as his own.
With his help, Joss’s chances of survival increase, but is it enough?

Kanaan filled his lungs and roared, head thrown back
Published April 20th 2018 by New Concepts Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Abaddon Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abaddon Rising

CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
I enjoyed reading Abaddon Rising by Ms. Parker very much. The world building is very well done and imaginative, the love scenes are super hot, and the characters well fleshed out with well thought out personalities. However, there was one thing that made me unable to give this book 5 Cups; it had a little too much graphic violence for me. I love action as much as the next person, and I do not mind some violence, but this book had more than just action, there were almost constant battles througho ...more
Salisa
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, romance
I love the details but at some point for me it was difficult to understand and took some time to completely understand the phrases and such.

That being said both the characters were independent but aware of their pluses and minuses since they are ultimately and knowing your weaknesses will give them strategize on how to fight, what weapon to use, where to aim etc.

Can be read as a stand alone since I have not read Book 1. I was surprised that it was part of a series.
Ana c
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful surprise!!

This book was a delicious surprise, I really wasn't expecting much but boy was I wrong. From the first I was pulled in, loved the world building, loved the main characters, the romance, and I appreciate the erotic element! The fighting/action scenes were beautiful written and the side characters really helped to develop the story. My only complaint is the romance between the characters could have been more developed and better explored. I felt some of the scenes were rushed
Sheri Moore
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
Once I started Joss and Kanaan's story I couldn't put it down, it was non-stop badassery by both. If you like your sci-fi, aliens big, bad, broken and sometimes a butt-head Kanaan is your male! Joss can hold her own against unbelievable odds, body odors, and gross food but comes out stronger and the type of female that ends up owning Kanaan's heart. I enjoyed the story's pace and you don't get muddled down with a lot of other worldly jargon. I hope Trix's story is next. P.L. Parker has been a au ...more
Dana Simmons
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Abandon Rising

Another great story. I loved the characters in this story and how they grew and changed. Really great story line and wonderfully written.
I enjoyed how descriptive and you can actually see that area and what the characters look like.
Lynne Denena
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OUTSTANDING!!

An incredibly well written story!
P L Parker has created a time in space that will just blow you away. The survival of the fittest has never been told better and oh, yes, love and a couple of happily ever afters!!
Riley
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
The Deg’Nara series takes place in a part of the galaxy where there is a really nasty alien race, the Deg’Nara, that wants to enslave or obliterate all other races and worlds out there. Why? There is not a lot of reasoning given, except, like I said, they are really nasty.

The good guys are either slaves of the Deg’Nara or part of the onging fight against them. Or both. This common background is ripe for drama and action and romance.

Abaddon Rising focuses on two gladiator-like slaves of the Deg’N
Boundless Book Reviews

Abaddon Rising was a bit of a conundrum for me because I like my heroines tuff and prefer it when they can stand on their own. I also like it when the hero is alpha and wants to protect his female at any cost.

In Abaddon, Joss is a slave in a gladiator style fighting games. She is forced to fight aliens more powerful than her and is going to lose her next round until Kanaan The Destroyer claims he
Caitlin
Selena
rated it it was ok
Oct 29, 2018
Ashleygibson
rated it did not like it
Apr 23, 2018
Aug 22, 2018
Kirby
Sep 04, 2018

Deg’Nara (2 books)
  • The Chalice (Deg’Nara, #1)