Start by marking “Self-Trust: How to Build Trust, Heal Burnout and Navigate through Life on Purpose” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  5 reviews
How do women use their energy? Are women too exhausted to live the life they planned? Are they getting burned out with the choices they make which were meant to bring them joy?

In this inspirational self-help book, Ana Barreto invites the reader to be part of a wider conversation about women and their work. She opens the floor to break away from the established mindsets wo
Published March 27th 2018 by Blue Hudson Group

To ask other readers questions about Self-Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Self-Trust

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Self-Trust: How to Build Trust, Heal Burnout and Navigate through Life on Purpose
Truly Trendy PR
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Self-Trust is an inspirational read for woman that helps to encourage and let you know you are not alone. Today's world is full of stress and responsibility that can bring some people down when they cannot keep up with all the demands. This book is a lovely read that is full of personal stories and life lessons that prove you can do this, you are not alone. Overall, a very encouraging read!
Susan Csoke
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An inspirational guide book for women of all ages. And men too. It is about burnout>self sabotage>lack of self trust >insecurity>stress and more. How they are detrimental to our overall health and how to overcome each one by awareness. Thankyou Goodreads for this free book!!!!! ...more
Bethany Woodcock
May 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Unfortunately I just couldn't get into this book - too many brutal metaphors! Wasn't for me but rated 3 stars because I didn't get very far. Also quite 'spiritual' in some places.
Kristina Adams
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very helpful book! I had no idea how much I needed this book until I started reading it. Really has been a godsend that has opened my eyes to why things have gone the way they have in my life. This book is definitely a keeper that I see myself reading again and again to help me stay on track and in control of my life.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway but my opinions stated in this review are my own.
Toni
Apr 20, 2019
Carol
Feb 13, 2019
Lavender
May 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: giveaways, own
Placeholder

I won this book via Goodreads Giveaways.
Topher Colin
rated it did not like it
May 24, 2018
Doris Moore
Oct 06, 2019
Ana Barreto
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joaquin
Gary Green

• Why Have Kids?: A New Mom Explores the Truth About Parenting and Happiness
  • How to Break Free of the Drama Triangle & Victim Consciousness
  • I Hear You: The Surprisingly Simple Skill Behind Extraordinary Relationships
  • The Great University Con: How we broke our universities and betrayed a generation
  • It's Not About You: A Brief Guide to a Meaningful Life
  • Strength & Power: Adversity Makes Life Interesting,Overcoming it Makes it Meaningful
  • The Art Of Saying NO: How To Stand Your Ground, Reclaim Your Time And Energy, And Refuse To Be Taken For Granted (Without Feeling Guilty!)
  • Your Other Half: The Guide To Better Relationships With Others & Yourself
  • overheard at waitrose: poetry of the public
  • The Bigamist: The True Story of a Husband's Ultimate Betrayal
  • Helping You to Identify and Understand Autism Masking: The Truth Behind the Mask
  • The Little Book of Good Enough: Quiet Your Inner Critic, Ditch the Doubt, and Own Your Worth
  • No More Fighting: The Relationship Book for Couples: 20 Minutes a Week to a Stronger Relationship
  • Introducing Islam
  • The Islamist: Why I Joined Radical Islam in Britain, What I Saw Inside and Why I Left
  • Shopped: The Shocking Power of British Supermarkets
  • The Rules of People
  • Empty Your Cup: Why We Have Low Self-Esteem and How Mindfulness Can Help (Self-Compassion Book 1)
Ana Barreto is a Brazilian-American teacher, author, and mentor living in upstate New York.
She grew up in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. At eighteen years of age, she left her parents’ traditional patriarchal home, breaking the established female roles in her own house. Two years later, she moved to New York and began her college education.
While attending Marymount College, at that time a women’s only c