Start by marking “Worth Holding On (Worthy Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Worth Holding On (Worthy Series Book 1)

Worth Holding On

(Worthy #1)

Callie Turner is an independent, successful businesswoman. But, after being betrayed by the two people closest to her, she’s ready to get her life back on track.
She’s doing well until her father surprises her with a gift that requires the help of…
Mason Crawford.
Rugged and caring, he tilts her world on its axis when he descends upon her life with power tools and that dam
Kindle Edition
Published April 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Worth Holding On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worth Holding On

Stacy Garcia (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
As I was reading Worth Holding On I kept thinking “I can’t believe this is a debut novel for Amanda Kelley”
It was so beautifully written.
The characters were so well rounded, and very easy to fall in love with.
And although you wouldn’t know it from the cover, it is full of some steaming hot sexy times. Not to mention the slight suspenseful element throughout the story.
I NEVER saw it coming.
It’s like a murder mystery (without the murder lol) who did it? Why? How? I never knew until the author
Amy E.
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read! This book offers it all, and is a feel-good story with great drama. The characters are easy to fall in love with.
Amy Shelton
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibraian – I Dig Good Books

I liked it. I loved it. I really, truly enjoyed reading this book!

I really enjoy books where the characters are trying to stay away from one another, for whatever reason. It makes the attraction they have that much stronger and that much more potent. The author did a great job with these characters on this aspect. They tried, so hard, until it was evident they were both meant to be.

I appreciated the authors writing style and technique.
Penny
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Worth Holding On was a lot of fun to read. Amanda Kelley did a great job with this. There is tension all the way to the end, which makes it hard to put down. You really feel like you are right there in Montana with Callie and Mason. If you enjoy modern romance, you'll love this book.
Book Banshee
Jul 26, 2018
Delilah Linch
Jun 06, 2018
Bevin Gentry
Feb 06, 2019
Amanda Kelley
Apr 29, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stefanie
Joy Avery
Mar 29, 2019
Kari
Apr 04, 2019
Amanda Kelley was raised in a small town in Wyoming where she met and married her high school sweetheart. Today, they live in Northern Colorado where she is lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom to two incredible sons. When she’s not attempting to write awesome love stories, she spends her days as an alarm clock, chauffeur, maid, nurse, chef, counselor, cheerleader, referee, finder of shoes and ho ...more