Start by marking “Get Witch Quick (Wicked Society, #1)” as Want to Read:
Get Witch Quick (Wicked Society, #1)

Get Witch Quick

(Wicked Society #1)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  117 Ratings  ·  62 Reviews
After falling for tall, dark and brooding Andrew Wildes, Madison Bradbury’s life goes from boring college parties to fighting off curses and dark magic with the help of Salem’s most powerful witches and a pair of ghosts.

When she and Andrew accept summer internships at the Wicked Society, she imagines long days spent learning magic and researching New England’s oldest famil
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 100 pages
Published August 22nd 2018 by Love Spells

To ask other readers questions about Get Witch Quick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get Witch Quick

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I’m wearing the same red floral sundress from graduation while I try to sneak out of my boyfriend’s bedroom with my shoes in one hand and my underwear stuffed in my purse. I’m nothing if not a classy lady. This is what happens when a carefully packed weekend bag is left behind.

I’m a witch, too, but a baby witch learning her powers. Definitely in the wobbly toddler stage of controlling my magic. If I had a broom, it would have a “student driver” sticker on the back.

Nervously, I wo
Daisy
Aug 14, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!!

>> Read a sneak peek here <<
Julie
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Being a typical teenager just isn’t in the cards for Madison Bradbury. Life consists of spells, curses, and escaping dark magic these days. Twists and turns follow Madison and Andrew as they help the Wicked Society during a summer internship. No one could imagine what was entailed in keeping the ‘little black book’ safe from the clutches of those wishing dark magic upon the Earth.

With help from Sam, Tate, Andrew and other powerful witches – Madison will embark upon a journey that the others jus
Maggie Welsh
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A mystery? Witches? Daisy Prescott? Yes. Yes. Yes.

Any Daisy Prescott book is an automatic read because I know I’m going to enjoy the characters, the story, and her sense of humor. Get Witch Quick did not disappoint!

The story of Madison, Andrew, Sam, and Tate take a turn for the mysterious and dangerous and we can only guess where Daisy will take them - and us - on this magical ride.
Susan (susayq ~)
I really enjoyed this! It was fun and easy and kept me turning pages.

While this is the first in the series, and I did read it with no background knowledge of any of the characters, I think I would have given it 5 stars had I read Madison and Andrew's story from Daisy's Bewitched series. I downloaded them so I'm going back for them soon ;)
Amanda
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Daisy Prescott’s sparkling dialogue and fun (some a little dark and brooding) characters make for an epic read! It’s a wonderful continuation from the Bewitched series. Although this can be read on its own, it’s nice to read the previous series so you won’t miss any first kisses and have an intro to the coven members. I loved the witty humour, Sam’s off the wall use of cuss words (flecking classhole, hahaha!), how the characters uncover answers to help protect the coven from dark magic and the e ...more
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Get Witch Quick is an easy, fun novella. It has elements of magic and danger. Madison and Andrew are a fairly new couple and Madison is still discovering what her powers are and how to use them.

“I love you, Madison,” he whispers against my mouth. It’s an oath and a promise.
“I love you.” My words echo his, both a confirmation and a sacred vow.”

I loved the quirky nature of the characters and really can’t wait for the next book to get more of Sam and Tate!

“Fine. You went missing for hours today
Beth
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I know who Daisy Prescott is, I've shared many of her books on my book blog, but I have yet to read her books before. She is one of those authors that I keep meaning to get in there and I am so happy and thankful to finally get a read like this!!! So awesome, thankful the the chance to read this beauty, It is available on Kindle Unlimited if you have that series. A quirky style read, and these characters. A novella and if you know anything about me, I am such a fan of mystery any time, all the t ...more
MJ
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books
Get Witch Quick is such great fun. Daisy Prescott has cast her spell of pure delight once again with this spin-off from the Bewitched series. Now taking place in Boston, Madison and Andrew are
working at an internship of sorts during the summer for the Wicked Society. Tate and Sam make up the rest of their tight foursome and as usual there are some unusual occurrences and a bit of mystery to be solved.

At the core is Madison's POV and the blue aura only she can see. Getting help from some friendl
Rachael Cain
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH my fluffernut!!! Daisy has done it again. I so loved the Bewitched series and now excited to continue the saga with the Wicked Society.
The twists and turns. The made up curse words from Sam are gut wrenching hilarious, Madison's ghostly friends, Tate the mellow hippie witch, and then Andrews love.
I don't know which one I love more. The love story of Madison and Andrew or the mystery of the book and society.
Daisy does a fabulous job of fabricating the world they live in, but also making it m
Chrissyvs
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No one likes paranormal romance MORE than me, so I was beyond thrilled to hear that one of my favorite authors was writing a NEW paranormal series!!! There isn't enough of these type of books out there.
Andrew is swoon worthy to say the least!!LOL Madison is quick witted, I couldn't wait to see what she was gonna say next!!LOL They make a great couple, I love these two together. Andrew & Madison are so cute/good together!!
They have both just joined a secret society of witches, for the summer
Anima
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
A lovely continuation of the Bewitched series, should be read beforehand. Madison and Andrew, along with Sam and Tate, are completing an internship to research the black book. Mixed with finding a few quiet moments together, practicing their skills and making ghostly friends the group manages to turn up plenty of new information to add more questions. It's a fun spin off series that allows us to dive deeper into their world of magic and deep family roots. I received an early copy but my review w ...more
Sharon L
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get Witch Quick is a light hearted paranormal romance, mixing magic, ghosts and toe curling heart warming swoony moments of love.

This series is a spin off to the bewitched series. I didn't read that one (which will be amended soon!). What can I say?
Well, you don't need to read the Bewitched series in order to enjoy this one. You can though, if you want the story of how Madison and Andrew came to be.

I really loved the characters, the romance and the mystery. Gawd, Andrew was completely delicio
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a 5 broomsticks kind of read.
I love they mystery and intrigue of this story. I love that Madison is coming into her own. I love that Andrew is by her side helping her and encouraging her. Ohhhh I especially love the supernatural element of this story. I am obsessed with ALL things witchy.
I also need to find out what is happening with everything. If you are looking for a fun and fast mysterious read then look no further. This Witch is for you ;)
#Visions #Book #Ghost #SecretSociety #Woggi
Samantha Glass
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SO much good in here! This book is a continuation/spin-off of events and characters introduced in the Bewitched series, so would recommend reading in order. Shorter in length, but packed with adventure and magical growth. Set against the summer Boston scene, brings issues of family, bloodlines, love and trust to the forefront. Daisy has nothing to worry about by adding NA and mystery to her established arena of writing. Well done! Looking forward to a fall full of the next books in the tale.
Jennie
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another magical offering from Daisy.
Madison and Andrew have cast their spell and I am so happy we keep getting more of their story.

It’s a muggy Boston Summer and our enchanted friends are interning at the society and trying to uncover more of the mystery that surrounds them all.

This book is full of fun and humor with a dash of adventure on the side - as always it ends much to soon for me and I Amy DYING for October
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
I'm always interested in something light-hearted because I read a lot of romance that isn't, so when I read the blurb for this I was intrigued. Daisy Prescott is also a new author for me, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Get Witch Quick is a novella sized story of Madison and her friends as they deal with a mystery regarding a book. I absolutely adored the ghosts in this book and how Madison interacted with them and Madison's relationship with Andrew was just precious.

There is quite a bit of int
Jessica
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great continuation of Andrew and Madison’s (as well as Sam and Tate) from the Bewitched series. The fearless foursome go from Salem to Boston for summer internships. Their relationships with each other continue to grow as well as delving further in to their families mysteries. Fantastic quick read that leaves you wanting more.
Quinn Fforde
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to be getting a new series from Daisy Prescott! Even better, we get more Andrew and Madison hunting down clues to a mystery. This is a standalone novella, so you can catch up pretty quickly if you didn't read the previous stories about Andrew and Madison. And there are ghosts with a terrific sense of humor! What's not to love?
Carissa
I get that now we're getting into the mystery cozy theme for the spinoff series, but I can't help that I want more romance between Andrew and Madison lol. I think we'll end up having to get to the 3rd book in the spin off series to find all of our answers.
CourtAnders
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great quick read

This is my first time reading this series and I wasn’t lost at all maybe a little confused at first but then it explained itself fine. I definitely now want to go back and read the feast of the books because I fell in love with Andrew and the suspense is killing me to find out in the next book what happens.
Jamie Speck
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful things do come in small packages and this first novella in the Love Spells series proves this. While you could start here, you probably want to read the Bewitched Series where we met and got to know our cast of characters. If you like ghosts, witches, mysteries and a love story this series is not to be missed.
Angie Reed
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Madison is still reeling from the last few months. Now Andrew, Tate, Sam and her are in Boston interning with the Wicked Society. Will this summer reveal more or just add to the questions. So need more to their story!!
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of KU Book Reviews.
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Aug 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 stars. This was a cute, quick and easy read! Andrew and Madison are introduced in the Bewitched series and we see them meet and fall in love. Get Witch Quick is the first book in a new series where we continue following their relationship, adventures as witches and their friends' stories. I am not sure if this book should be read as a standalone, because there is a lot you learn in the previous series about Andrew and Madison. This book follows Andrew and Madison as they solve a few little m ...more
Brenda
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get Witch Quick is a spin off from the Bewitched Series. It's a fun super quick read that'll suck you into this Magical world that  Daisy created for us.
Get Witch Quick has mystery, snark and raise the hair on your arms moments.
I absolutely loved Get Witch Quick quick I cannot wait for the next book.
It's a definite must read.
Christina Szczepan-santos
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It's a quick read. A little mystery, a little snark, just awesome.
If you've read Daisy's books before you know the snark I'm talking about ;-)
I'm excited for the next book!
Cc
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
At 33% found there’s a whole three book Series ahead of this. I’ll return to this book after reading the bewitched series.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
This has got to be one of the sweetest, intriguing and funniest paranormal book I have every read! There’s mystery everywhere within the pages and as the characters are trying to piece it all together so are you! So many ideas running through my mind and I can’t wait for the next books to uncover more!
Shia
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018-arcs
Rating: 2/5

Okay - I get that this was a novella and would be short, but I was completely lost :(

- Characters -
Andrew and Madison's story began in Bewitched and maybe I should have read that first, however, because this appeared to be a sort of *spin off* mini-series I didn't think I needed to. I did appreciate the characters - Andrew is the protective male and Maddie is the brave protagonist. Their romance was already developed so no struggle or obstacles to overcome in this book. I loved the g
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Keep in touch with me!

Sign up for my mailing list here (copy and paste this link): http://smarturl.it/daisysignup

Or find me on Twitter (@daisy_prescott), Facebook /daisyprescottauthorpage, or Instagram /daisyprescott.

USA Today Bestselling author Daisy Prescott lives in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with her husband and an indeterminate number of imaginary housegoats. When not wr

Wicked Society (3 books)
  • Someday my Witch Will Come (Wicked Society, #2)
  • Four Witches and a Funeral (Wicked Society, #3)
“Next, she places a palm-size piece of labradorite and smaller points of black tourmaline on top of both books. “For protection.” 0 likes