Start by marking “Fighting To Save Us” as Want to Read:
Fighting To Save Us

Fighting To Save Us

One call. One word. And the future Bren envisioned crumbles to dust. There’s a sickness in her, a malignant force threatening her happy life. While she longs to feel Max’s arms around her—holding her tight in assurance everything will be okay—she can’t bring herself to reveal her crushing truth. To save him from the sadness to come, Bren feels she has no choice but to push ...more

To ask other readers questions about Fighting To Save Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting To Save Us

Start your review of Fighting To Save Us
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Bren starts pulling away from him, Max has no idea what's wrong or how to reach her. And then she finally breaks down and drops her bombshell. Will Max be able to support her and stick by her side as she goes through her horrible ideal? Will the two of them make it to the other side, the happiness they had within their grasp?

Dang, this was a bit of a punch in the gut. Emotional, heart-tugging, and thoroughly engaging reading. I loved Max and Bren together, how their relationship strengthened as they struggled to make it through, and then onto the sweet epilogue. I will definitely be on the lookout for more from this author after having read and loved this story.

ARC via Lady Amber's PR for an honest review.

Review/Release Blitz: Live Through Books Blog.

Blog | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Angie Flanagan
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
WOW!! What a story this was! I knew it was going to be epic cause of Bren in the last book, and her attitude towards everything, and the love of her friends. What I didn't know however, was the rollercoaster of emotions this would take me on!
From the very beginning I was drawn in by Sarah's writing, and the storyline.
Bren and Max meet in the first book of the series with Kat and James. Bren and Max are so in love with each other, but then the bad news starts coming in. Bren shuts Max out,
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Fighting to Save Us is book two in the Saved by Love series and can be read as a standalone; however, you do see them in book one and will see James/Kat (book one) make appearances in this book and their status so it is truly to each one's preference. I loved both of these stories in this series with all the twists and turns we don't expect and the love all characters have for each other, but this one will have your eyes tearing quite a few times. This story touches on a topic that isn't really ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know that Sarah Stevens is rather new on the book scene as The Night He Saved Me was her first book, but she's still new to me. This is the story of Max & Bren, and it was a doozie. Bren gets a call which derails her future, and it messes with her to the point that she's convinced that there's a sickness in her, which drives a lot of things she does from there on out. Max is trying to get out of his life with the mafia families & brutality which he wants no part of anymore, so he's run ...more
Kari Hansen
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Max has worked hard to leave his past where it belongs and he has created a new life with Bren, the woman who completes him, and couldn’t be happier until both their lives are turned upside down.

When Bren receives devastating news her attempts to protect him backfire and their relationship will be challenged in a way that neither expected or was prepared for.

I really enjoyed Max and Bren together. There was never any question about the love they had for each other but wit
Jeprs
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Max an Brens story is a great read! I loved both of them in The Night He Saved Me, and even though I was ticked at Max during this book, I still love them both!!

Max is in danger, but he runs scared from Brens medical diagnosis,Bergen is in a fight for her life, and needs Max, but where is he, and why did he run?

There are so many things happening in this story! Sarah Stevens did a wonderful job keeping it interesting, and keeping us guessing! I recommend this for every rea
Messy Bun Book Blog
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great follow up to The Night He Saved Me! Fighting To Save Us has all the feels!! I loved every moment of this rollercoaster ride of a story!
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
AarthyAnu
Sep 25, 2019
Fancynancyreads
Sep 30, 2019
Romance Retreat: Fighting to Save Us 1 9 Oct 30, 2018 05:47AM
Sarah Stevens is a New Adult Romance author.

Sarah started writing her first novel The Night He Saved Me in her free time while being a stay-at-home mom. Then one day, it started to flow, and she was writing "The End" in a matter of two months.

When she isn't writing, she is enjoying the southern life with her husband, three kids, a Saint Bernard—who is still adjusting to the southern s