Start by marking “P.S. I Hate You” as Want to Read:

P.S. I Hate You

(P.S. #1)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  5,310 Ratings  ·  570 Reviews
Dear Isaiah,

Eight months ago, you were just a soldier about to be deployed and I was just a waitress, sneaking you a free pancake and hoping you wouldn’t notice that my gaze was lingering a little too long.

But you did notice.

We spent one life-changing week together before you left, and we said goodbye on day eight, exchanging addresses at the last minute.

I saved every
Published March 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about P.S. I Hate You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about P.S. I Hate You

✿Penny
Princess under cover
I give up on this New Age, New Adult, Contemporary romance crap! OMG!

I'm only giving this book 2 stars because it kept me interested enough to read the first chapter, despite the H being a douche bag for no reason, and the h being a horny pleaser bc she finds him attractive and uses every opportunity to touch his shoulders. The guy giving you a back-the-fuck-off-I-hate-you-vibe not come across clear enough????

Chapter 2 I read to see if I'd like the guy any better from his perspective. Nope, sti
Alaina Meserole
P.S. I Hate You was such a cute book!! I absolutely loved Maritza and Isaiah!!

P.S. This review might have spoilers below.

Maritza, or RITZ, was so freaking sassy that I instantly fell in love with her. She didn't necessarily "date" guys. No, she was friends with them. I mean she kissed those said friends every now and then however she was pretty clear about the no relationship or dating thing. Except for Isaiah. Yes she still called them friends but you could just tell that they both felt that t
Snow
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: light, romance, military

First time reading this author...

Picked it out on a whim...

I liked the first half of the book...

But then smth clicked wrong and the other half of the book (inspite of the 'twist') felt a bit flat and kinda 'sped up' so yada yada yada, so they could have a HEA...

I liked the main character Isaiah Torres but the heroine was annoyingly chirppy 😕 and falsly sassy, if there is smth like that...lol but whatever...I can't even place it under a strict genre or a sub-genre...

I mean it's romance alright bu
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
DNF. Heroine was obnoxious in her desperation, and the hero was just obnoxious.
Claire Robinson
Apr 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
2.5 - You only had one shot… Stars.

My first read by this author, is what I would describe as an opportunity missed. I pre-ordered this one for two reasons; the intriguing blurb, and the ridiculously low price (bearing in mind two other of the authors titles were included). I had medium hopes that it would be a winner after seeing a long list of bloggers raving about how marvelous P. S. I Hate You was. Once again I find myself either; reading something completely different to those that scored
Kiki
Mar 30, 2018 marked it as avoid
I for one am EXTREMELY happy that she had sex with the OM and tried moving on.
That’s exactly what she needed to do and he only had himself to blame for it.

However, the actual reason I refuse to read this is because he realises he’s in love with her because he almost dies?? Yeah, right. You got to be fucking kidding me.

There’s apparently literally would have been NO reconciliation from his side if he didn’t almost die.

Call that adrenaline rush, call that gratitude towards new life, or call it gu
Pick a Book
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
English / Português

4 stars

This was my first book by Winter Renshaw and I found it so cute. As I didn't know her, I didn't know what to expect, but I loved the cover and the synopsis and wanted to get to know her work. I'm glad I did it. She has a light, and fluid writing that is very nice to read. The story had a drama, a pinch of comedy and a it was a gradual romance that make us end up wanting a love like that.

Isaiah and Maritza didn't like each other at first sight. She is very cheerful and r
Mandy
Loved this book! (view spoiler) ...more
Kimberly Givan
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Fatal Attraction?

So here's another case of the synopsis being great, but the full story falling flat.
I liked the Maritza we got in the first few pages, she was so normal. What we get after that is a pushy, you're going to love me or I'm going to boil your bunny in a pot crazy person. Who falls for a guy that is being a jerk to you?!
The girl pushed herself on this guy, she got pissed of he didn't want to spend his every day before deployment with just her.
The way she was with other men, she was
Andrea Fleury
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For such a strange title this is a wonderful book. I loved Isaiah as soon as he wanted another pancake. I felt bad when his car was hot and I hated him when he stopped writing. But then I simply loved him. This is a great read. Don't let the name confuse you.
*The Angry Reader*
Wandered all over the place without holding my interest. Plus they were both lying to themselves.
PointedlyBlunt
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Miserable a-hole, Isaiah, is home for nine days before he’s set to deploy to the Middle East, again. Maritza is a perpetually happy, outgoing kind of girl until she gets saddled with serving Isaiah at the restaurant where she works. He’s rude. He’s mean. He’s demanding. He’s a great tipper. And Maritza hopes to never see him again. Too bad it’s only hours before they run into each other again, and Isaiah is even more of a douche to her than at first. Isaiah feels just a tiny bit bad about how he ...more
Dilek VT
Mar 31, 2018 marked it as nope
The way their relationship begins and continues is not appealing to me - the whole thing sounds annoying...

My friend Penny's review:
Myla
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

It was another fantastic read from one of my favorite author Winter Renshaw. The way she wrote P.S. I Hate You, it will make you smile, swoon, it's a feel-good story with a twist towards the end you'll either love it or hate it? When well-written characters and unique plotlines are combined you've got yourself a good book. I devoured this in one sitting. I just can't put it down. If you haven't read a book by this author, I greatly recommend this one. Happy reading!

***ARC generously provided by
Mercedes
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5 Stars

Maritza Claiborne is a waitress at Brentwood Pancake and Coffee; one day while slinging pancakes, Corporal Isaiah Torres takes a seat in her section...and he's so rude. Their first meeting is nothing worthy of a repeat, but when Maritza runs into Isaiah later they find the smallest bit of common ground and end up spending the rest of Isaiah's leave together.

Maritza is very bubbly. She's a positive girl who's embracing new experiences and enjoying being single in LA. She has no intention
Elanur
May 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
So this was disappointing.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Having read several books by this author so far I knew what kind of writing I would most probably find when I choose to read PS I HATE YOU by Winter Renshaw. But on the other hand my ratings for her books are about as diversely as her plotlines. Because she never quite writes a plotline like the general, reader would suspect it. Which is good and bad depending what the plotline was.

PS I HATE YOU is the story about two strangers that spend a week of Saturdays with each other. A week where they t
Romance Readers Retreat
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before going in, I thought I knew how this book would go, but the author took every expectation I had and blew it out of the water with every page that i read. This is the third book I've read by the author and each and every one has been an easy to read, captivating read that I couldn't put down.

Despite the title and the blurb, this was a quick and easy fun read and not all filled with hate. Maritza was fun and quirky with a heart of gold and Isaiah is the rugged, damaged military man with just
Anne Milne
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Before going in I thought I knew what I’d be reading but the author took my expectations and surprised me.

Despite the title I thought this book was a fun read it’s not at all hate filled. Maritza was fun and quirky with a tender vulnerable heart. Isaiah is the gruff damaged military man but we as the reader see his tender side.

I’m a sucker for the strong silent type throw in the military element and I’m sold. The letters between them were just perfect the slow build of their friendship was jus
Anna
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First half of this book I thought so bad about H. Such a jerk, such an asshole. ... You name it!
But later I got this thing about the twist and I was right.
The heroine was good strong girl. I liked her a lot. She didn't give a shot with H assholeness.
She just followed her heart.
Cannot wait the cousin's story.
April Symes
Winter Renshaw has done it again and the “it” is P.S. I HATE YOU, her latest book. I have to say, the cover is deliciously hot and beautifully done. I loved the cast of characters and found myself drawn in immediately.
PS I HATE YOU is the story about two strangers that spend a week of Saturdays with each other. A week where they end up in bed together, where they decide if they will become friends or friends with benefits… and at the end of the week with Saturdays, would they remain friends and
Tpagirl
P.S. I Hate You was the first book in the PS series by Winter Renshaw. It was also my first book by the author but definitely won’t be my last.

Maritza “Maritza the Waitress” Claiborne was a flighty, care free, easy going, always positive waitress / sometimes student that was trying to find what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. Isaiah “Corporal” Torres was a standoffish, guarded, brooding military man that cared for his sick mother while he was on leave. He was a straight shooter and wa
Coco.V
Sep 08, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝💝FREE on Amazon today (9/8/2018)!💝💝

Blurb:
Dear Isaiah,

But you did notice.

I saved every letter you wrote me, your words quickly becoming my religion.

But you went radio si
Ana
Apr 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sorry but there’s absolutely no reason for her to sleep with OM.The H is at war for gods sake he’s not with OW I mean give him a damn chance to come back healthy and alive.Hero is ok the heroine is stupid
Vintage
All that drama with n evil twin like a cherry on top of the sundae!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
P.S. I Hate You is a cute, sexy read. Coming from Winter, I expected something darker, but thankfully, it stayed mostly on the light side. Oh sure, it's got some angsty moments, but nothing OTT or ridiculous. And of course it's sexy with interesting characters.

Maritza is the granddaughter of a true Hollywood legend who's living her life but not knowing where she wants her life to go, when she meets a soldier at the diner where she waitresses. He's a grumpy patron, not liking the diner's rule of
Lucina

Maritza was annoying in her 'I'm not letting you explain anything' behaviour, she is angry first and thinks second or rather believes a stranger over the person she says she cares for. 😒 Why!? What's so hard in letting another person speak his side of the story? But no, not Miss Perfect and Miss I-know-it-all!

And there is cheating in the 'romance world' sense. They aren't in an relationship, but slept together and developed feelings when Maritza has kind of a ONS with a guy who is inter
Irma
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I lost myself in your smile and I found myself in your kiss. You were the one. If only I'd told you sooner, you'd still be mine.

I.Am.In.Love.

This was my first Winter Renshaw book, but I can honestly tell you that it won't be my last! I enjoyed her writing so much and this story was soooo good.
I have a soft spot for jerks, even until and when they aren't jerks anymore.

One of my favourite reads so far in 2018.

description
Unapologetic Roma...: Renshaw, Winter // P.S. I Hate You 4 27 Jul 06, 2018 02:51AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: P.S. I Hate You by Winter Renshaw -> Starting May 10th, 2018 6 6 May 12, 2018 06:23AM
Goodreads Librari...: Page count 2 10 Apr 04, 2018 11:02AM
Goodreads Librari...: Editions and Page Count 3 14 Mar 29, 2018 08:13PM

P.S. (3 books)
  • P.S. I Miss You (P.S. #2)
  • P.S. I Dare You
“Insulting my intelligence is one of the worst things a woman can do.” 3 likes
“The thought of what could have been is as painful as a broken heart. – Bridgett Devoue” 1 likes