Start by marking “Ruthless (Enemies To Lovers #4)” as Want to Read:
Ruthless (Enemies To Lovers #4)

Ruthless

(Enemies to Lovers #4)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  461 Ratings  ·  91 Reviews
Previous cover edition for ASIN B07BQXGDDW
For alternate cover edition go here

From International Bestseller Michelle Horst, comes a new, sexy novel in the Enemies To Lovers series.

MARCUS

I'm good at deceiving people. Too good.
I let people think I'm a bastard.
Then Willow walks into my life, and no matter how hard I try to scare her off, she keeps coming back.
But, everyone h
Published March 26th 2018 by MA Heard

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruthless

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

RUTHLESS: is the fourth novel within the ‘Enemies to Lovers’ series by Michelle Horst.

In the PROLOGUE: We see a father become unhinged through the struggles of losing his job do the unthinkable that makes ten year old Marcus the soul survivor,
because fortunately the bullet missed Marcus’s heart by mere centimetres, any closer and he would be six feet under with the rest of his family.

Jason and Marcus have been be
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I love Michelle Horst's novels as they always give you the feels, are filled to the brim with pulsing sexual chemistry and a storyline that just won't quit. We have been waiting patiently for Marcus Reed and Willow Brook's story and boy was it worth the wait!

From the getgo I knew that Marcus' story would be a tough one from the pieces we have seen from earlier books. I had a feeling he would gut me and honestly he did that and more. The back and forth push and pull between him and Willow was pai
Jan
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Before you, my life was an endless night."

Another great addition to the series. I was looking forward to Marcus's story, my heart broke for him in previous books when he goes through his illnesses.

These men are so close-knit and Marcus has already been a big part of each one of their story's in previous books especially Jaxson who is his best friend.

This is book four and finally, we get to hear Marcus's thoughts and follow his journey to love.

Marcus frustrated me and I sympathized with Willo
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I freaking knew this book was going to make me cry!!! Thank you Michelle :-) Marcus's story, Oh my word, I absolutely loved every freaking minute of this book.

Marcus and Willow met when they were young and Willow was determined to be Marcus's friend, whether he wanted to be her friend or not. And that friendship just grew. But nothing else happened between them. Marcus didn't want to let anyone in, he was scared of being anything 'more' to someone. So wh
April Symes
As always, another great addition to the “Enemies to Lovers” series by Michelle Horst-Heard. This is Marcus’s story and I have been waiting eagerly for his story. I have to say, fabulous doesn’t began to sum up this book. This is Marcus’s journey to finding his future, to finding his love and to finding his happiness. We got to see him in previous books and let me say, this book really shows the reader who Marcus really is, his hopes and dreams, his wants and needs. The beginning of this book se ...more
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
I'm an idiot!

Enemies to Lovers is pretty much my favourite trope, however, I should have read the three book that came before this one to have a clue as to what the and who the hell all the people were in the second part of this book! I just read the blurb and dove in... SMH.

So ya... the deal here is you get exactly what the blurb offers. Friends to Lovers. But in this case it was more like strangers to friends. Then friends to lovers. And this story takes place over a long ass period of time.
Janice Somers
I would give more than 5* if I could.
I can't get enough of this series. I love the way the story is written. That I really could feel the emotions of Marcus and Willow and the added characters. I didn't know how certain areas of the interlaced series would carry over but surprisingly it flowed.
I do recommend reading the prior stories to get the best read of this story.
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
So good to finally read Marcus and Willow’s story and their journey to love! It was a quick read and I felt like it was all over the place and a bit rushed but I enjoyed it just like I’ve always enjoyed the Screw Crew.
Jami Jones
Finally!! Marcus's HEA!!

I have fell in love with the Screw Crew from the beginning and through out the books where Marcus was sick broke my heart each and every time I read them. I'm so glad all worked out for him and Willow got her "pretty boy". Their was just as beautiful as the others and I so enjoyed it. Michelle has done it again with another hit..
Konny
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ruthless by Michelle Heard is the fourth book in the Enemies to Lovers Series. While Ruthless can be read as a standalone, for better understanding I recommend to read the books in order.
The previous books are: Heartless, Carter and Dellas story; Reckless, Logan and Mias story; and Careless, Jaxson and Leighs story.
Ruthless picks up where Careless was left off.
Marcus Reed, one of the infamous sc..w crew is very ggod at deceiving people. He scares off everyone til Willow walks into his life. til
Sheena
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it

Bitter and sweet......

This is book four and Willow and Marcus are thrust into centre stage....the strength of this series lies in the bonds of friendship between the Screw Crew and their significant others...whilst each book is standalone, in truth, to appreciate the character and story development all the books need to be read in order..

The prologue to this story is shocking and the emotional fall out resonates throughout the book.... the two protagonists have plenty of ups and downs; at times
KA Graham
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless (Enemies to Lovers, Book 4)
by Michelle Horst (Heard)

☆☆☆5 stars☆☆☆

This is a bittersweet struggle of love, stubbornness, and truth between Marcus and Willow. They're the perfect match, if only they'd see it and embrace it.

Marcus is fighting his feelings for Willow, due to his past and current dilemma. He thinks he's doing right by pushing her away, yet all he's doing is causing agony and a broken heart, for the both of them.

Willow has been by Marcus's side, as a friend, and wants more. Ha
Sharing My
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in this series! Marcus and Willow's story is full of emotion. Marcus has had so much pain and tragedy in his life, he is afraid to let anyone in because he doesn't want to lose them. He knows he doesn't deserve Willow, but he is drawn to her like a magnet. Willow also feels the pull towards Marcus, but doesn't understand why he pushes her away. Can he convince her of his true feelings before it's too late?
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First, I wasn't sure how Michelle will put Marcus and Willow story after the pieces shown through previous books. I was worried a bit. But I shouldn't have. Everything just clicked.
Second, I'm out of words to describe Marcus and Willow journey. It's full of assumption, misunderstanding, lots of fear... They made me cry, pissed me off... Well, they made me emotional and it was a bit of a mess. But from that mess came something so beautiful, that my cracked heart become whole again.
Lori Amey
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marcus and Willow finally together!!

This is the fourth book in the series. Marcus and Willow did not have an easy relationship but their love was strong enough to pull them through. I loved reading about previous and future couples. This book and this series is a must read.
Madeleine East
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in this awesome series. We get to see more of Marcus and I love it. He is such a strong man with a big heart after all he's been through. Willow is patient and loving. Such a great enemies to lovers book. I laughed, I cried. I could not stop reading.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Nova
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless is an amazing addition to this series and I absolutely devour each book.

This is Marcus and Willow’s story. We meet them originally when they are still in their teens.

Marcus is a heartbreaking character after dealing with so much loss on his life his walls are pretty much impenetrable, even though he thinks of the screw crew as his family the only person he really lets get close to him is Jaxon, that is until he meets Willow. From the second their eyes meet she’s under his skin so he d
Teresa Lara
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love this series♡OMG Marcus and Willow are definitely my fave so far.Loving sad emotional beautiful intense.Give me Carter and Evie so ready
Up All Night With Books
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

“People think I’m a ruthless bastard, but it’s all an act.”

Ruthless by Michelle Horst (Heard) is by far my favorite Screw Crew novel. Not only is it powerful, but it’s written differently than the others. It’s more based on friendship than lust, trusting and letting people into your heart than intimacy. I have always wanted to know more about Marcus and I am thrilled that his story has finally arrived!

“Loving Willow is both the easi
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

Oh, what’s that on the floor you ask? Just my darn heart laying amongst the scattered Kleenex. It’s ok I’m sure I won’t need it ever again. Now excuse me while I clean up this mess.

Marcus has lost his whole family to an act of senseless violence. He tries to move on with his life while living with his best friend Jaxon. Marcus has a list of girls him and the guys have screwed. One night at a party while he is trying to find a girl to add to the list he meets Willow. These two embar
Allyson
6+Stars

**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

“People think I’m a ruthless bastard, but it’s all an act.”

Ruthless is by far my favorite Screw Crew novel. It’s based more on friendship than lust, trusting and letting people into your heart than intimacy. I have always wanted to know more about Marcus and I am thrilled that his story has finally arrived!

“Loving Willow is both the easiest thing I’ve ever done. It’s easy being myself with her, but the hard part is knowing it
Liv
Apr 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I could cry. I loved Marcus story so far from the previous books because his was the most authentic and touching one. But maybe this was exactly the reason why I had such high expectations of this book and why it turned out to be slightly disappointing. Not because it was bad though but because everything built up to this point and his book was just not what I hoped it would be.

The book was as well written as the previous ones and the story showed parts of why Marcus became the person he is now.
Caz
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So far all the books in this series i have loved but i felt that this was the most anticipated book out of all of them. Marcus’s book was the one that needed to read and it didn’t disappoint loved every part of it.

Not only did we find out about Marcus’s past but i did love how we went to the beginning of why Marcus was the way he was. We found out what happened in his past and how he became friends with Willow.

Marcus was such a complex character and for what he goes through even though he can be
Catreena
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, favorites
**ARC received by author in exchange for an honest review**
4.5⭐⭐⭐⭐

Second Chances...in this case,.. maybe just a few...

Loving this series from Michelle Horst & seeing the Screw Crew squirm with their feelings while they fall hard for their women.

Book 4
These books are intertwined with each other, so best to read in order.

This is Marcus and Willows story.
Since they met in college, Willow has been in love with Marcus & vice versa. But Marcus is petrified of his feelings for Willow. Since hi
Thuy (tweezyreads)
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gosh, I don't even know where to start.....

I opened the prologue, and I just knew it would gut me. And it did. Poor Marcus. My heart broke for him. Marcus and Jaxson's relationship is what you dream of having with a best friend. Complete understanding, support, love and knowing what the other is thinking about or contemplating. Their friendship is so endearing. He always had the all the guys in his group but never really got close to them except Jaxson. Losing his family really did a number on h
Angela
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless by Michelle Horst (Heard) is the fourth book in her Screw Crew series, but also the one I was most dreading. Willow and Marcus's story has torn at my heart strings since the first book in the series, although we are finally given the entire picture in this book.

Marcus’s story is one full of heart breaking sadness as well as over coming adversity. I wont go into detail, but if you don't know already do yourself a favor and read all the other books first! Willow is the only person, besi
Dani Hodge
#Marcus&Willow #EnemiesToLoversSeries #ScrewCrew

EMOTIONAL, SEXY & ADDICTIVE!

Total Swoon Worthy! I LOVE this series, these characters have me feeling all the feels. I couldn't wait to read Willow and Marcus's story, and I was surprised to see that their relationship was not what I thought it was. Which of course had me getting even more emotional. With each book that comes out I get more and more invested in these couples. Willow and Marcus are so amazing, the friendship and chemistry t
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing addition to one of my all time favorite series, Ruthless is Marcus and Willow’s story. I’ve been dying to read this since I first started this series. While every one of these books will hit you right in the feels Marcus’ story hits even harder. From the heartbreaking start to the soul deep absolute love between Marcus and Willow this book packs one heck of an emotional punch.

There’s so much to Marcus that we haven’t really gotten to see until now and let me tell you, he’s even
Anita Len

**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Khalil Gibran said: “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”. It was meant for Marcus and Willow.

I just LOVE this series so much! I fell in love with Marcus, hard and fast. There so many things about him and his life in this book, that I don't know where to start. You can feel his pain and understand his reasons for being such a jerk. And willow, the way she love
Leeann Van Rensburg
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 kiss worth 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

I've been looking forward to Marcus story and I knew it was going to have my emotions all over that place.

Marcus and Willow had me so frustrated at times cause of some miscommunication and their stubbornness. Marcus pushed Willow away cause he felt he couldn't give Willow the life she deserved and Willow was scared to keep opening her heart to Marcus just to have him stamp all over it again and again.

We get too see Miss Sebastian again and she just bring so much love and comed
Author preciously published as Michelle Horst

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She might have a slight obsession with alpha heroes who are not afraid to fight for their women.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in my world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → http://

Enemies to Lovers (5 books)
  • Heartless (Enemies to Lovers #1)
  • Reckless (Enemies To Lovers #2)
  • Careless (Enemies To Lovers #3)
  • Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)