Start by marking “Fallin' For A Black Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Fallin' For A Black Billionaire

Fallin' For A Black Billionaire

Kriss:
I hated rich men.
They are all arrogant and think you are supposed to bow down to them.
Until I was accosted by Travis.
Travis Spencer III: Handsome, extremely wealthy, and very smart.
He dates women that are extremely beautiful and equally as rich, and I am way out of his league.
Our one night together was a complete mistake.

Travis:
I promised my family that I wou
Published March 26th 2018 by Royalty Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Fallin' For A Black Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallin' For A Black Billionaire

Keiara
Please Do it Again

Bianca you did so good honey! Thank you for trying out something new. I never would’ve known this was your first time writing a strictly romance story (it was just that good). I had to check the author’s name a time or 2 to be sure because you came across as a vet in the contemporary romance genre. I’m so glad I read it; it was refreshing, entertaining, and so thoroughly fleshed out that it didn’t even feel like a short story. The conflicts within the story were believable (age
Mia Morgan
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well

I must say for your first romance you did a great job. I have been seeing this book recommended every time I opened my kindle. I said well let me try it. I'm glad I did. Good read.
Jasmin Watson
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fallin for a black billionaire

I loved this book it had me book from the very first page. I loved Kriss and Spence relationship they was perfect for each other. Bianca did not disappointed with this one great ending.
Ladylyons
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bianca

This is my first reading a book by you. I was amazed. I lived every part of the book. Will read many more from you
Velna Wells
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Awesome Read

I cud NOT put ths dwn once I started reading!! Loved ALL characters& the story line!!! Awesome job Ms. Bianca!!!! Wtg 4 MORE!!!
BookPlugMonie
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I read this year!

This book was so so good and refreshing. I feel this book appeals to the younger and mature age group. There was the right amount of drama, sex and most important love. Excellent job.
tasha goodwin
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Bianca you did your thing girl with this short story. It was a great read from being to end. Keep up the great writing. Love your books.
Jazmen
May 16, 2018 rated it liked it
There's a way to write insta-love to both pull the reader in and convince them--that despite the short length of the relationship, that the love is real.

This is a hard task.

This novel is an insta-love story, no doubt about it, and while, it didn't lack speed, passion, and sex--it lacked depth.

There's a lot that happens in the beginning, the initial meeting, the sex, and the declarations of like, which quickly led to love.

I didn't have many gripes about the characters themselves, as I've read ma
Vernell Howard
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!👍

This is my first time reading one of your books. I have to say as a reader of one of my favorite topics LOVE, you did your thing. Travis and Criss had a love that was undeniable no matter the age difference, love is love. It happens that way sometimes. Criss is a very mature young lady who knew what she wanted even though the package was wrapped in what she thought she wouldn't like until she got to know what was inside. You know the saying "don't judge a book by its cover." NowTravis w
Shareta Caldwell
Perfection!

For Bianca's first shot at writing a strictly romance, I would say she knocked it outta the park!! This book was fast-paced, no drama, the absolute right amount of sexy, and I loved it from page one!

Kriss is likeable from the start. She is funny, grounded, smart, and someone you would want to be friends with. I laughed so much reading the first chapter. Once Travis is introduced, I immediately know they are going to be good together. He is sexy, confident, and charming. This is a grow
Carol Cooper
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I WAS Floored by this book... YEAAAAAAAAAAA A real professional man, no dope, baby mothers THANK YOU BIANCA.. for stepping out and writing in a different genre I hollered at this... He pulled out of me and flipped me over in one motion. He pulled my bottom half up in the air, forcing my body into a perfect arch for him. He spread my cheeks and ran his tongue up and down my crack one time before I fell flat to the bed. I had never had that before and it felt so damn good. “Oh my god! I can’t beli ...more
Nesha H
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yesss👐🏾👐🏾👐🏾👐🏾 Must do another one!!!

Bianca has done it again👐🏾👐🏾This is why your one of my top 5 favorite authors man pen game is no joke, sex scenes be out of this world...This was just an amazing standalone and most definitely one of my favorite...I love how Spence never gave up on loving Kriss..He wasn't letting her go..Kriss was just hurt by her first love n was scared to try again, glad she let Spence in...Law is really a true keep it really bestie...Russ was funny as hell..I really love th
evette w
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yeah It's Good!!

To say that I'm in love with this story is just an understatement!I don't know when I have just plainly enjoyed an old-fashioned romance.That was what this was for me,the hero and heroine meet under crazy circumstances and the chemistry is boom!I love that the writer gives us to ordinary people and one just happens to have money.I loved the chemistry it was so sweet and so sexy.Now many may say that the writer wraps this story into a nice neat package and to a since it was.I was
Jeanida Luckie-Weatherall
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bianca, you get better and better with each book. Your writing skills is like amazing. For this to be your first romance book, you nailed it. I loved everything about this book, I hated it was a short story. Definitely needed a whole book and then some. Loved the storyline and it was so well written that moved at a fast, but steady pace. Flowed really well and I couldn't put it down. Loved the chemistry between Spence and Kriss sparks flying from the start. Opposites attracts Kriss was very feis ...more
Gilly
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Missed reading this genre! Brought back good memories

Talk about skills! Well this author, Bianca, has just proven and demonstrated that no matter what genre she puts her pen to, she lights it a fire! 🔥🔥🔥. Fantastic job! It made me remember how fond I was in reading this genre of books, then I got hooked on the urban fiction lol... This book, I loved the storyline and it was very engaging. I wanted more! I did not want the book to end! Travis Spencer III is something else! Loved him, his whole d
Kinisha
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
She knows what she doesn’t want

Fiercely independent our female lead is every bit confident, intelligent and knows she does not want to be a trophy wife or just another notch on a billionaires belt. Our lead male character shows how he got to where he is by being determined and unafraid to go after what he wants even if it means staring down the barrel of a shot gun!! Great story, gets a little slow in the middle before things start to change but I enjoyed meeting these two amazing characters.
Malaika
Very sweet story!

Bianca, for this to be your first romance novel, you did a great job. I know urban fiction is your thing but you should really look at doing a full length romance novel. You could expand on this story and explore Trevor and Trena’s stories as well.

Travis was truly an amazing person but it took meeting his soulmate Kriss to bring that out of him. She was such a genuine heart that it pulled him in from the first encounter. There is so much more to be said about these characters.
Frances
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Things aren't always as they seem.

This read had everything mystery, intrigue, true fire in every page. Five stars are adequate since that's the highest score available. My heart raced and my Va Jay Jay throbbing with every line I read. Couldn't wait to turn the page to see what else Spence would do to get his Kriss. Sweet, sultry, sexy and totally stimulating. Make me miss my thirties.😥😥😥
Ms Donna
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an Excellent Billionaire Romance

I don't know where Bianca got the inspiration from to write this story but for her to say that she's not exactly a romance storyteller made this novel that much more special to me. Spencer and Kriss had a thang going on. He was exactly how I would expect a billionaire to be and she was exactly how I would expect a smart feisty home girl to be. This novel was fun to read and sexy as hell. I highly recommend it. Kudos to Bianca.
BookPlugTee
Rags to Riches

For this to be your first Romance book you knocked it out the box. I loved the chemistry tween Kriss and Spence and how they interacting with each other! So glad that both took a chance on the relationship and didn't allow outsiders to interfere with what they were trying to build! So glad Kriss had good friends in her corner to help her get out of her own way!! Can't wait to read your next Romance book!
Monica
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was everything and more

To be honest this book is everything..... I promise once you read it you can’t put it down.... we all need a Spence in our lives the way he changed her life and she changed his life as well..... never judge someone just by what they have.... that person just may the person for you..... once you read it you will read it again.... because I know I have....

Good Job Bianca
Lisa
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great whirlwind romance!

Kriss and Travis aka Spence were so cute together! So many odds stacked against them mainly their status' in life but the heart wants what the heart wants! Their romance was fast paced, hot, sexy, raw and adventurous to say the least! Bianca did a great job with this change in writing genre and I really enjoyed it! Only took me about 1 1/2 hours to read and wouldn't mind more stories.
Carla Thomas
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely the best book I've read since the year beginning.💖💖💖

This book was amazing from start to finish I start reading at 4am and didn't want to put it down till I was finish. The Love between Kriss and Spence is beyond amazing. It really good to read something that don't have cheating lying stealing and killing lol just throw back and feel the love. Amazing job!!!! Beyond 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟..
Adrianne
You teased us, B!

And another 5 star read in the books!! I loved this story and it wasn't like your norm, but it kinda was being that when I opened the book, I didnt close it until I was finished. Had me at work mad cause I was at work, lol. In the beginning I thought the billionaire she would end up with was the other guy and I'm glad I was wrong. I loved this little story and look forward to your next read!
Yolanda Roberson
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

I love this book. I've read it 5 times, back to back. It was funny and HOT! I love the characters and I wish you added more to the end. Please, please, please write more romance like this. I know I will read it again, so get to writing about Travis's brother and sister or even Kriss's friends. I know there are more African American millionaires and billionaires out there. You go girl!
Shelley
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This story was soooo good! It had me so nervous because I didn't want it to end but I knew it would, fast because of it being a "short story" . Bianca, you did great. I'm sad that it ended, I prepared myself but I'm still not happy about it, lol. But really, this was a good read. Hopefully enough people will get in your ear and you'll make a full series (gasp) for Spence, Kriss and lil Quad,lol!
Deirdre Davis
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Billionaire Love

I skated around this story because I had some preconceived ideas about it. I thought I wouldn't like it, characters would be arrogant, etc. My best reading buddy kept recommending that I check it out. I'm glad that I did! Travis and Kriss were not the characters that I thought they would be at all. They were fun and determined. I like a good story and this was good! Thank you Ms. Bianca!
Shanelle Shamblee
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I really enjoyed this romance book. Definitely different from the typical thug, drugs and violence. The book kept me interested to see how the average girl attracts the billionaire who had no interest in settling down. Kriss and Travis are the opposite that do attract finding love and happiness with each other. Definitely recommend reading this book.
Nnekka
Another banger

I love that this book was all about the romance. Every women wants that knight in shiny armor..... Kriss was going through it before her encounter . Although Travis appeared to be a snob and a womanizer he turned out to be my new book bae... please read you won’t be disappointed.
Alesia Russell
Great short love story!

Bianca.. you really did your thing with this story. Not the norm I’m used from you, but loving the growth to move outside your comfort zone. Loved that Travis stood his ground to be with Kriss. Nardo was a user. Kriss, Russ and Laws relationship was comforting. Can’t wait for your next Love Story!!
“First, they smile in your face, then they tell you how good your resume looks, then they tell you that they can’t hire you, and then tell you that they wish you the best. How the hell can you wish me the best when you wouldn’t give me the job? How can you tell me how good my resume looks, but then won’t hire me? Don’t tell me how good my resume is, then tell me that you can’t hire me. I know my credit is bad... I know that I have student loans out the ass. I know that. Don’t remind me. That don’t mean I’m going to steal from your bank. I have much more class than that. My dad raised me better than that. I don’t steal and I hate people who do.” 0 likes
“I’m like, how can I work on my student loans and bad credit if I don’t get a job?” 0 likes