Start by marking “Donut Tucker Out” as Want to Read:

(Beech Grove #2)

I’m a divorced mom of two boys, living with my sister, juggling more than one woman should. If I end the day without a stain on my shirt and drinking my body weight in coffee, I call it a good day. I’m not a catch by any means.

Published (first published June 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Donut Tucker Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Donut Tucker Out

Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
It was ok for a quickie (haha). But it weirded me out that he called her his good girl.
Katerina
It was meh. She has two sons and an ex husband (who never actually makes an appearance in the book). He’s been her kids teacher for over a year. She’s 36, he’s 41. But really, I don’t like my hero’s waiting that long to pursue the heroine. Grow some balls man, she could’ve ended up dating someone else in that time. Obviously she didn’t and he was celibate (says he’s lived his life, doesn’t mind the kids etc etc and is waiting to make a move) and they end up together with little to no problems. S ...more
♡Tonya♡

What a cute little story. Completely safe. If you are looking for a ton of steam, this might not be your book. However, if you are looking for safe and sweet then you would like it.

-No cheating
-no ow/om drama whatsoever
-no pushing away
-very slow burn
-lackluster epilogue that was from the next books heroines point of view
Sharing My
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun and sexy novella!

When you know, you know. Chase has heard that but never believed it would happen to him. Until he saw Kenzie. He knew right away that she was the one. He knows what he wants and was determined to be with her. Kenzie was not as confident. She is a divorced mom with two boys. Who would be interested in her, she thought. She couldn't believe Chase liked her that way. Can Chase convince Kenzie that she is beautiful, and he really is interested in her? Chase is so hot! I wish
Nicole
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Novella

This was a sweet short read about a very cute, seasoned couple. I LOVED the dynamic between Chase and Kenzie. It almost made me wish for a full length novel on them...lol Awesome job!!
Coco.V
Feb 04, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies

🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/4/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Yet somehow, I’ve caught the eye of one of the sexiest men I have ever come across. Chase Tucker is tall, dark, and sexy. Too bad he’s my son’s teacher.

When the end of the school year approaches, Mr. Tucker shocks me by making a
Iluvbooks44
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Mayra’s books.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Kathy Rouchelle
What a wonderfully hot, funny and sweet book! I loved this story from start to finish. I mean, what's not to like. A divorced mom of 2 and a hot as all get out teacher! Yea, well let your imaginations go there cause that's exactly where this story goes when teacher Chase Tucker sets his eyes on his student's mom, Kenzie Mason and knows that he needs to make his move or risk not ever being able to have the woman that he's been watching since the beginning of the school year.

The characters are we
Lauren
Donut tucker out is book two in the beech grow series. This story is short, fast paced and a nice read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. Donut tucker out is the second book of Mayra Statham’s that I have read. The first one I read was Knoxed up. This story is Lena’s older sister, Kenzie’s story.
Kenzie wasn’t looking for love. She was a divorced mother of two. She had a pain in the ass ex husband who constantly told her she wasn’t good enough. Chase is a teacher that
Gucci Girl 35
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Donut Tucker Out... is so sexy..Loved Chase Tucker he is a sexy teacher. Kenzie Mason is our female lead she is sweet has two boys but her ex husband put her down and is hard on her. Mr. Tucker is her oldest son's teacher and the school year is almost over and Mr.Tucker has had his sites set on Kenzie and he is going to have her. Statham writes interesting characters who are fun, sexy and raw. Love this story can not wait for Lena's story!! Happy Reading!!!
Andrea Britton
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg! What a cute little Novella! A short and hot read that will leave you wanting donuts!! Mayra knows how to write romance and this one is just too cute. Sweet & Spicy and totally adorable.

Divorced Mom of two, Kenzie happens to have caught the eye of her sons teacher, Mr Chase Tucker. And Mr Tucker knows what he wants. He wants Kenzie. All of her.

This short story is sure to rev you up and also makes your heart happy.

Highly recommended.
Crystal
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charming short story about single mom Kenzie and teacher Chase. The story is steamy and pulls you in and keeps you invested in the characters. Chase has been interested in Kenzie since he met her at the beginning of the year, but since her son is in his class, he bided his time until the end of the year before coming up with a plan to get her to go out with him. I loved the way that Chase proposed with the ring in the donut box. Definitely recommend to readers who love feel good romances.
Booklass Garrahan
Charmingly hot

This is a charming and hot little story. Both the heroine and hero are genuinely nice people I was able to cheer for both of them to find their HEA. It is nice to see that the heroine and hero are in the slightly more mature age bracket. I would like to have had a better description of the heroine, but for a short story, it turned out to be a pleasure to read. Oh, and the sex is hot.
Crystal Radaker
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: single-parent
Oh Mr. Tucker, I’ll be your naughty girl any day!! I absolutely loved this short story. First of all single parent books are my favorite and second of all that first kiss....holy!!! I loved how sweet and sexy Chase was and how when he decided to finally claim Kenzie he was all in. What a wonderful story full of heat, sweetness and laughter. I’ll never look at a donut the same way again!! The perfect read for a Sunday morning to make you smile and swoon. 5 Swoony Stars!!
Stephanie Martin
This was a fast paced book, and I loved every second of it. Chase is ready to go after what he wants and Kenzie doesnt know what hit her. She is a divorced mother of two so when she meets her older sons teacher, she feels way out of his league. Little does she know he is smitten from the start but doesnt do anything about it until school is almost over. This is a short and sweet book, cant wait to read Lena's story
Andrea Britton
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Give me a Tucker please!

This short story is sure to rev you up and also makes your heart happy.

Highly recommended.
Teri
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This fast read was pure Mayra Statham, giving you just enough to want more. . . a lot more. Tucker is the cool teacher to the boys but to mom he's the hot teacher she gets to oogle but never more. Well it's time for that to change at least if you ask Tucker. And change things do. This author gives us a quickie little tease of a read to celebrate National Donut Day with a group of other authors and although it's short it is undeniably sweet!!

Lynne Garlick
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So sweet and hot!

Wow! What a hot, sweet, short read. Mr Tucker has been watching Miss Mason since the beginning of the school year. He's had enough of watching, it's time to make his move. Kenzie is unsure of what is going on with Chase but wants more. These two totally melted my heart!
Leslee
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first Mayra Statham book and it will definitely not be my last. This was an absolutely adorable romance between Kenzie Mason, a divorced mom with two boys and her son's teacher Chase Tucker. This is a sweet story and I don't want to give anything away. Donut Tucker Out was completely swoon worthy and I will be going to Amazon to get more of this fabulous author.
Nicole
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Donut Tucker Out by Mayra Statham.
It's a sweet, sexy steamy short with great characters in Kenzie and Chase as well as little sister Lena.
It has Mayras standard with and comedy as well as the raunch and alpha male we are used to. Also had so many great one-liners in it too.
I adored it.
Debbie
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-read-2019
A sweet short story about a single mum and her son’s teacher! Tucker is desperate to ask Kenzie on a date, but not whilst her son is in his class! He waited until the end of term then took her out for dinner.

What follows is a story of two beautiful people taking the plunge and starting their life together, as a family.
Angel
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Single mom gets her happy beginning

Love a good insta love story, especially with a single mom. This love finds Chase falling for Kenzie, single mom to two boys. Chase wants her and is willing to work for her love and that leads to their happily ever after
Mindy
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. These characters are so sweet. I loved seeing how they interacted. I love the glazed donut reference.
Only thing is I wanted more of these characters. I wasn't ready to leave them and their story.
Carol
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Donut Tucker Out

A funny, cute, help out your son's hot teacher with a project! Great story, you will smile, be in awe, sit back and enjoy Mr. Tucker and Kenzie's story😊! Loved them❤.
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Mr. Tucker

Sweet read from beginning to end. I love how Chase took his time and had patience when it came to winning over his woman Kenzie. The relationship between Kenzie and her sister Lena was hilarious. You gotta love a man who goes after what he wants!!!
ANGELA OBERNDORFER
Lacking in depth

This had all the makings for a really good story but everything moved too fast. Writer didn’t give you t8me to get to know the characters and the book was moving on.
Terra Oenning
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg I absolutely loved this book.

Holy Hotness I absolutely wished I had a teacher like mr.Tucker when my daughters were in school lol.this book was fun and steamy and such a great story.
Ann Gibbs
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet yet hot insta-love story

This is my first read by Mayra Statham but I thoroughly enjoyed it! Kenzie and Chase were so cute and perfect together. He knew exactly what he wanted and finally went for it. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Elizabeth Marr
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ya..... I don’t know about this one. I guess I can say it was just not my style. Absolutely loved the first book but this one was way to fast paced for my liking, especially with their situations. But please don’t have my opinion stop you from reading this. You never know, this could be your next re-read book.

Happy Reading🤓