Start by marking “Hope's Gift (The Winters Family Series #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Hope's Gift (The Winters Family Series #4.5)

Hope's Gift

(The Winters Family Series #4.5)

They say sweets are a way to a man's heart…

Devoted firefighter Greyson has his life figured out.
He loves his family and where he lives.
Then the cutest klutz he has ever met falls at his feet.

Annie is always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
Actually, she's the guest in the back row no one ever notices.
Now her struggle with staying vertical have her falling at the feet of the
Kindle Edition, 2, 148 pages
Published February 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Hope's Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hope's Gift

Ana Rita
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's been a while since I had a book from this lady and I was ecstatic when I put my hand onto this baby. Happy as hell.
For the ones who know this lady they can guess why I was like this but for the one who don't I'll tell you why.
Terra Kelly as a writing full of meaning, full of feeling. She gives us real stories from real people's and that for me is her greatest virtude. Not only can she make us dream and smile but she also gift us with some pretty good recipes. You'll see why I'm saying thi
Penny Leidecker
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terra Kelly is one of my automatic 1-click authors. Hope's Gift is a fast holiday read that you can read in one sitting. I loved this sweet read about Annie and Greyson and I honestly didn't want it to end. I really hope we get to read more about them in the future. Greyson's sister Hope is an amazing character that I want to learn more about too.
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever read a story and when you put it down, you smiled? Hope's Gift will make you smile. Greyson is a firefighter that moves to Wilmington to help out at the local firehouse. He only plans to stay in town for a short period of time and then head back home to be close to his sister and father. He doesn't expect to meet a woman like Annie. Or should I say she just "falls" into his life!

This is a sweet love story with nothing dirty. Greyson is tired of dating shallow women that can't handl
Izzybear
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hope’s Gift was a lovely story. It made me smile and warmed my heart. I loved all the characters but I especially loved Annie. She’s sweet, shy and a little klutzy. Someone I could relate too.
Annie has been picked on by guys her whole life. She’s use to guys referring to her as awkward Annie and being the brunt of their jokes. So when she meets Greyson she has a hard time believing that he’s truly interested in her.
Greyson is a firefighter for the Raleigh firehouse but when Greyson’s friend stat
Lori R
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The part I liked best about this story is that it is different. The sexy firefighter falls for the quiet, shy, klutsy girl. Greyson's buddies at the firehouse call her Awkward Annie which Grayson has found out for himself. I also liked that one of the main characters is Hope. She is Grayson's sister and she has Down Syndrome. Her relationship with her brother and Annie is very inspiring and there you have Hope's Gift. I received an advanced copy of this book and I willingly chose to write an hon ...more
Nicole Namen
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love love loved Awkward, cute klutz Annie and hero of the day, Greyson!!! Hope was the sweetest girl and had the best advice. She was a wise soul, who could bake anything! I loved how shy Annie was because it really portrays an introvert trying to deal with her emotions and feelings towards this handsome, brave man! I loved how Greyson knew Annie needed to take things slow and was okay with that, but more importantly I loved how Annie accepted Hope for who she was. It was the sweetest novella ...more
De Mueller
A Heartfelt Christmas Romance

What a great Christmas story. I loved how Terra brought an important issue to light and still was able to show humor, romance and love in Wilmington.
Greyson was one hot firefighter and Annie was the perfect woman to fall for him, literally. Hope, Kenzie, Fred the cat and the other firefighters round out the quirky cast of characters in this wintery romantic book. And don't forget wine and cookies, what more do you need.
I received a copy of this book and voluntarily c
Kate
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great story that will get you in the Christmas/holiday spirit. Annie is a clumsy, awkward nerd and she has never been kissed. Can the handsome firefighter really fall for her? Will his sister, with Downs Syndrome, turn Annie off?

This is a great story to read in front of a fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate or a glass of wine. The plot and the characters are well developed. I highly recommend this sweet story.
Bobbi
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful heartwarming gift of a story. The characters touch your heart and stay there. I felt so much a part of the story. You cannot help but root for the characters. Annie is so funny and real and Greyson sees beyond her to the woman she is hiding. Greyson’s sister Hope is so optimistic and caring. She is on a mission to bring Greyson and Annie together. A truly good reading experience.
I received a copy of this book and this is my honest opinion.
Andrea Britton
Oh so good!!!

I loved loved loved this book! Short and Sweet! Swoon-worthy hero and a freaking adorable heroine. We follow two people who truly deserve one another. Terra takes us on a journey of a plain Jane who find her Prince Charming. Highly recommended!!!! Go buy this book, it will do your heart good!! Promise.
Kaylee Nizza
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Loved It!!! I'm absolutely in love with this book. This book is oh, so sweet, and gives you the sweetest feels. Grayson never had a woman literally fall at his feet until he meets Annie. Greyson's sister Hope is such a sweetheart and a romantic. This book is such a delight to read. I highly recommend reading this book.
Stephanie
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet Holiday story. A HOT fireman and a cute nerdy introvert.

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review. (Book Read 11/06/17)
Jacqueline Ellison
A very sweet love story that will pull at your heartstrings. Well written with amazing characters. Terra Kelly did a wonderful job writing this storyline and the characters. I voluntarily received this book to review for my honest opinion.
Pat
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written story with characters that are so well developed that I felt like I was sitting in a room watching as the story unfolded effortlessly! This book was a very enjoyable and entertaining Christmas read!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Heart Full of Christmas

I discovered this delightful Christmas novella quite by chance – that’s usually how I find good stories. Hope’s Gift is the Christmas novella of the Winters Family series, and while I have not yet read that series I had absolutely no trouble following along with this story. In fact, I’ll be picking up that series come the new year as I’m definitely curious now to read more. I loved the message behind the romance, the characters came alive for me and the affecti
Cheryl Drake johnson
This is a beautiful heart warming story of learning how to trust on the part of the two people who find that they are very attracted to each other. Annie owns a little shop called Trinkets and Things she likes to find beautiful little treasures that make her show so unique. But Annie herself is a total klutz and she is very shy and a nerd to her heart, but guys have made fun of her and never stay around long . Greyson was brought to town as a temporary replacement Fireman for a couple of months ...more
Lisa
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an Advanced Reader Copy, and I am leaving a voluntary review.
This is the type of book that I call a “feel-good” book. It is short and fun to read. This book is great to read when you only have a little bit of time in between activities or while waiting for an appointment.

Grayson is a fill-in fireman for this fire department. Annie is a major klutz who works down the street from the firehouse. Annie meets Grayson when he catches her several times as she is falling nearby him. Grayson
Megan
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really sweet story. I'm a sucker for geeky or overlooked girls and handsome, genuine men who know that true worth isn't always found in a pretty package. Awkwardness reigns supreme in Annie Jenkins. Compassion rules Greyson Lane. Together they find companionship, understanding, partnership, and love. Hope is Greyson's Down Syndrome sister. She's high functioning but there's no mistaking what she is. That's not all she is, though, and Greyson has led a strict life when it comes to dati ...more
Margaret Watkins
A charming romance, Hope's Gift touched my heart and made me smile. Greyson wasn't looking for a relationship, but when Annie falls at his feet, he can't help but feel his heart strings being tugged. The fact that Annie is the butt of everyone's humour regarding her bumbling actions and old fashioned style of dress makes him even more sensitive towards her as his family have had to deal with insensitive remarks about disabilities in the past. Greyson's sister Hope comes to visit and when Annie i ...more
Cathy
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a heartwarming Christmas novella. Poor Annie is so klutzy, and has been used and teased most of her life for being different and nerdy. But what better way to meet the new fireman then the fall into him. I love the klutzy girl and how Greyson sees past that and sees the wonderful person she is. His sister Hope, who has Down's Syndrome, knows Annie is perfect for her brother. I love the way the author dealt with the issue of Down's Syndrome and I just love Hope.

Not really much drama and no s
Janice
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Review of Hope's Gift by Terra Kelly

Greyson and Annie - 5 Stars

This is the first book I've had the opportunity to read and review by Ms. Kelly. I absolutely LOVE the cover for this, especially since the guy on the cover looks like what I thought Greyson would look like. I thoroughly enjoyed their story and getting to know Hope as well. I look forward to reading more books by this author and hope that we will get to see Hope in another book, maybe her own story? Not sure where the Winters famil
Patricia Solla
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: digital-reads, arc
A well told story with a little Christmas to touch your heart. While being temporally assigned to a fire house in Wilmington, NC, firefighter Grayson Lane meets accident prone Annie Jenkins. Annie is not only accident prone; she's also a very loving individual who marches to her own drummer and has very little dating experience. There's just something that draws Grayson to Annie. Things are going nowhere until his sister, Hope, comes to visit him. This novella is charming, well written and a goo ...more
Yvonne Cruz
I have mixed thoughts about the book. On one hand, it was a sweet Christmas story about hope , overcoming insecurities, and falling for the real person and not the appearances. I also wish to commend the author for her the tender way she handled Hope’s Down Syndrome. I fell in love with Hope.
All that said, I felt at times that the dialogue was choppy, and that Annie acted immature at times. For that, it’s gets a 3 star .
I was gifted this copy. THe opinions expressed are solely my own.
BP34
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet story that will actually make you smile and feel good for a change. Two people that are misfits in many ways are drawn together. This is the story of Annie and Greyson who are unlikely souls to connect. But they are drawn together by special forces and Annie is the first girl in Greyson's life to connect with his down syndrome sister Hope. Heartwarming and page turning - a great read. I read an advance copy and voluntarily chose to review this book.
Connie
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

What a sweet, tender story. The gorgeous fireman and the nerd. It was absolutely perfect. It was a nice change to see that the beautiful person on the inside of the klutzy woman was the person the handsome guy wanted not a beauty queen. Highly recommend this wonderful clean romance.
Victoria
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A amazing story. It’s sweet and heartwarming. It will capture your attention and heart from the beginning. It’s beautifully written with characters you will love. I loved the connection between the characters. It’s a great holiday read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Michelle
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, 5-star-read, arc
I loved this sweet Christmas love story! Annie and Greyson are perfect together and I love the way his sister Hope made them realize it. This is a sweet heartwarming, well written romance with great characters. The Winter Family Series is one of the best out and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Brian Davis
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
😃😃😃😃

Not amazing, but an enjoyable story about love, overcoming insecurities and the strength of the Christmas spirit. The characters are nicely drawn and the plot is interesting.
Mary Mccormack
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honest review

Very sweet story of insecure nerd 🤓 meets hot sensitive fireman 🚒. With the help of a few friends and a lot of Hope’s help see if they are meant to be.
Kimberley
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, the only problem was I wanted so much more of this story. It was goregous and sweet
« previous 1 3 next »
Terra loves walking her dog, snuggling with her two cats, and relaxing with her amazing hubby. A steamy romance book is never far from her grasp, and 2:00 a.m. seems to be the sweet spot to finally put a book down and sleep. She laughs loudly, smiles often, is a bit of a klutz, and tries to always find the positive in everything.

Writing was not on the list of must-do’s for her career, but she alwa

The Winters Family Series (4 books)
  • Catch Me (The Winters Family Series #1)
  • Need You (The Winters Family Series #2)
  • You're Mine (The Winters Family Series #3)
  • Let's Dance (The Winters Family Series #4)