Start by marking “360 Living: Practical insight & guidance for living a balanced life” as Want to Read:
360 Living: Practical insight & guidance for living a balanced life

360 Living: Practical insight & guidance for living a balanced life

Ever feel burnt out? Missing a deeper meaning? Inexplicably unhappy? Sometimes life gets off-balance, but with the right steps, we can find the personal path to authentic happiness and balance. This guide will help you define your unique path to better living.

"Refreshing & empowering" "A STUNNINGLY beautiful discussion on happiness and how to achieve it. A must read!" "Mor
Kindle Edition
Published March 22nd 2018 by 360 Living, LLC

To ask other readers questions about 360 Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 360 Living

Start your review of 360 Living: Practical insight & guidance for living a balanced life
Suziecahn
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've just finished reading 360 Living and although I'm not usually a reader of so called self help books this practical and insightful book is hopefully destined to be a great hit with many people because its really fantastic.

It is based on solid research and information but is very cleverly distilled into simple to understand and implement changes to aid periodic self reflection and help to bring about or maintain balance in ones life. It felt like bringing a car in for a check up and coming a
Adina
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book in the past week. The book is easy to read and well-structured, each chapter focusing on one of the five categories (expertise, connection, meaning, healthy body, and healthy mind) and supporting elements that influence individual happiness.

In addition, the authors used the data gathered through the Authentic Happiness Project to come up with four happiness-seeking profiles: Catalysts, Great Oaks, Docked Ships and Supernovas (more info about these in the book). You ca
Enzo Lito
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hard data and science on the softest skill: being happy.

I liked that this book gives the subject of happiness a scientifical approach, and makes you feel like all the claims are not backed by what the writers believe (as is often the case on this topic) but on what actual facts and figures have to say about happiness.

If you like charts, data visualization and infographics you'll enjoy the many that the book offers, making it an effective page turner where you feel like your time is being put to
Stephanie
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm reading 360 living at the moment and I just couldn't wait to share my opinion. I feel it includes so much more and gives practical tips to transform your life. I love the reflections and questions at the end of each chapter and I keep making notes while I'm reading.

The apps and websites mentioned in the book are very useful and I immediately downloaded some of them.

This book is a must read if you want to take a look at your whole life and find out what makes you happy. Finding a balance is
Yvon Dalat
Mar 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Luis
Margaret Grace
Mar 24, 2019
Robert Helan
May 03, 2020
After spending all my life trying to perfectly follow the rules, in 2016, I realized I was anything but happy, so I booked a 1-way flight to Europe, quit my job, and spent 6 months living out of a backpack. I couchsurfed, farm-sat, tutored English, and even enjoyed a month-long stay in a castle for NaNoWriMo.

During that journey, I learned that true happiness and meaning isn't what most people thin

News & Interviews