Start by marking “Orbiting Bodies” as Want to Read:
Orbiting Bodies

Orbiting Bodies

Caleb, Andrew, Jun, and Piper just want to enjoy college life.

Caleb is an overeager freshman with no self-restrain; his only commitment is to not being committed. Jun is obsessed with astronomy, but more ruthlessly dedicated to pre-med. Despite his lack of social acumen, and the fact he's never been interested in men, Caleb is drawn into his orbit.

Andrew is a quiet artist
ebook
Published May 30th 2018 by Less Than Three Press (first published May 22nd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Orbiting Bodies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Orbiting Bodies

Lexxi Kitty
I received an ARC of this book from Less Than Three Press and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Well this is a somewhat strange position I find myself in. In 2016 I read and loved a book by this author. In 2018 I reread that book and loved it again. I’ve now read two more works – both of which I read today. Didn’t love the short story, but it was a good enough way to pass the time. This brings us to this novel here – which I somewhat unexpectedly find that I also loved.

Unexpectedly? Wel
Nicole Field
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, f-f
This was a delightfully non-erotic New Adult genre read, with four different PoV characters who all sounded incredibly different.

Caleb is this amazing kid with ADHD, which is diagnosed and somewhat well managed. There were parts of his points of view where I was cringing, I won't lie, but I also loved the unabashed energy that he brought to the book. He was also an excellent choice to start the novel with as well, because his excitement in the first year at college made the reader excited for t
Kristel
"Sometimes an outgoing person likes the calmness of an introvert."

ARC from NetGalley

He was an overwhelming presence, a loud, burning personality. With a gravity of his own, a whole universe spinning around him.

This book was absolutely adorable, pure sweetness and cuteness. I liked it more than I thought I would. I thought it was going to have drama it luckily didn't have. There were some misunderstandings but, getting to know the characters, you saw it was perfectly normal and things were going
Sally
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Caleb joins many clubs his first semester to find his calling. While Jun has a passion for astronomy, he is following the pre-med path to appease his parents. Andrew is a quiet artist trying to escape his past high school experience and is dragged out of his comfort zones by his overactive roommate, Caleb. Piper is in her final year of college and must confront her mother when Piper is ready to take her relationship with her girlfriend to the next level.

The story is told through the perspective
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. The characters were well developed and I found myself really caring about what happened to them. The author did a good job of writing with the voices of the characters which made them that more engaging. Overall, I would highly recommend this book! Loved it!
Danielle
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Caleb and Andrew are freshmen roommates in college who befriend upperclassmen Piper and Jun in their first weeks of school. Caleb is hyper and extroverted and can't settle down while Andrew is emo and focused on his art career. Jun is hugely introverted and anti-social and Caleb becomes obsessed with drawing him out of his shell and realizing he may want to be more than just Jun's friend. Piper is worried about what will happen to her and her girlfriend after they graduate especially in the face ...more
Tara Weiss
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Whoa. Can we talk about Caleb? Dizzyingly necessary force in this story for he is holding the plot together more than the planetary metaphor. He's a fun character who casts a long shadow despite being described as tiny. If you like treating metaphors like Silly Putty, this story will work.
Andrea
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtqia, books-novels
ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion

Orbiting Bodies was a very pleaseant surprise. 4.5 stars out of five is quite a good mark for me to give and it has become, slowly, a rare event, so there's that.

I say that it was a surprise because, even though I wanted and expected to like this book, I also thought that, since it had so many points of view, it would not be as enjoyable as others (not a huge fan of multiple POV's). However, it actually felt like reading three different stories tha
Ariadna
Sarah Ward
Iamshadow
Nicola
Feb 22, 2019
Less Than Three P...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Giveaway - Orbiting Bodies by Diana Jean - CLOSED 7 17 May 25, 2018 09:47AM