Start by marking “Physical Connection (Physical, #4)” as Want to Read:
Physical Connection (Physical, #4)

Physical Connection (Physical #4)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  90 Ratings  ·  52 Reviews
To the outside world, Dr. Mark Olsen looks like he has a perfect life, but Mark doesn’t realize just how much he wants to belong to someone special until he meets his cocky new surgical nurse.

Elijah Morrell is an out-and-proud, natural born flirt that can’t help lusting after his Dr. McHottie Pants, even though chasing after impossibly straight or closeted gay men isn’t h
ebook
Published April 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Physical Connection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Physical Connection

Truuss
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, m-m
4.5 stars What a delicious short read. It had so much in it. Humor, sexiness lovely personalities and a nice plot.

Mark has it all together as a trauma surgeon. Until cheerful Elijah joins his team as nurse.
Eli is joyful, flirty, funny, witty and hot. A bit the opposite of Mark. Eli shakes up Marks life he literally staggers. It was one big and warm engaging event to watch.

I think I had a constant smile on my face while reading.... because it was witty, fresh, surprising, positive and so sweet se
Esther Alayeto
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A quick, hot and sexy read. I love the characters, Eli and Mark. Their chemistry sizzles right off the pages and they complement each other perfectly. I love how Eli's zest for life and how determined he is. He's just what the reserved Mark needs. This was a great read that I could not put down and highly recommend.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
AussieMum
This was super sweet but way too short. I had never read this series before but I liked Mark and Eli. Both men had valid concerns regarding their relationship and this book took the low-angst expressway to get them to a HEA.
Kelly Green
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This was a super sweet novella! 💖💖💖 Mark and Eli are so hot and cute all at the same time. I really liked hearing about them getting together. It was really cool to get a little bit of back story for both the characters. I really wish it was longer! I think I could easily have spent so much more time with Mark and Eli. It was a great story about these 2 getting together and working through the obstacles that they face for both being gay and working together! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Helen
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
*arc received in exchange for an honest review*

This was book four of a series and I didn’t realise. However, this didn’t take away from how good of a read this novella was. In a novella, you’ve got the risk that it’s too short a time to make your readers care about what’s happening with the characters but Hill doesn’t have to worry about that - I absolutely loved Mark and Eli and I was with them over the whole weekend which the book takes place. It had just the right amount of drama and romance
Rachel
7/3/18 Currently FREE (7/3-7/7) via Amazon US: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07C1FB54...
Ally's Book Reviews (Ally Vance)
A short novella in the Phsyicial series, but it was packed full of character development, steamy hot scenes, and was a story I couldn't put down.

This was a wonderful m/m romance, it touched upon some powerful themes in this, the difficulty of coming out, as well as they way different people can react to someone being out/coming out, both good and bad.

I loved the characters, the sexy stiff prim doctor Mark and the attractive, confident and flirty nurse Elijah. I liked how Elijah doesn't let life
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I am still really new to M/M romances and was unsure about this book but I love Sierra Hill so I figured why not!? I must say that I am so happy I gave this book a try!

The attraction between Mark and Eli is one that you see from the start! Both taking risks and doing things that aren’t normal for either! Each time they try to walk away they are right back in each other’s arms! Their biggest obstacle is trying to find a way to make it work!

I love reading novellas that don’t leave me with linger
Sue
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Mark and Eli's story and look forward to going back and reading the previous Physical Series books. While it was a novella, there was enough meat to the story to keep me engaged from beginning to end. I think Eli is probably my favorite character. He would do anything for family and for friends he loves and he is just one of those people you want to be in their orbits. While he may have reacted poorly, he knew right off that he should not judge Mark for his own personal feelings ...more
Rachel
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read. First time author for me and I am kinda jumping into the middle of a series but I still enjoyed this. Elijah and Mark are definitely a couple you can see the chemistry between them, short read then I am use to but in no way less then a amazing impact. Now I need to go back and read the others in this series. Can't wait for the next. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Renee Mccleary
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick, fun and hot novella read! It is insta-lust at its best! I really loved Mark and Eli and they had amazing chemistry. This book has little drama and lots of steamy and sexy scenes!! If you are looking for a quick and sexy M/M read I recommend trying this one!
Mary S.
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For being the first of mm romance from Sierra Hill she did a fantastic job with Eli and Mark I just fell in love with this two characters. Eli definitely knew what he wanted and Mark he was a little bit more reserve in going for a relationship with a Eli but they have this physical connection and more that Mark couldn't resist Eli for long. They just found a connection so great that they never imagine finding in anyone else they were just perfect for one another. I just love them and I hope ther ...more
Lisa
Short novella about a sassy nurse who has a crush on his straight (or so he thinks) boss. Hot doctor and cute nurse what more could you want. I really enjoyed the instant connection between theses too. It was insta lust and they where hot together. Shame it was so short cos I could have read about these two for much longer. I’m hoping that we will get a progress report in the form of a full novel about these two guys. I really enjoyed the secondary characters and will definitely be going back to ...more
P Leslie
Shelves: m-m
*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one elses*

A sexy doctor/nurse mm romance packed with unbelievable heat that will make you combust.

Eli and Mark were complete opposites in nature but when they came together, they fit perfectly.

Fantastic book but was sadly disappointed when it ended.
Danielle Robbins
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Physical Connection is the first book I have read in this series and I loved it! It was a quick and sexy read about a hot doctor and cocky nurse! I loved Mark and Eli. They were total opposites but were really great together! I loved the instant connection they had. Great read!
Julia Andrizzi-Gold
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by author Sierra Hill. I loved it. It made me want to read her other works. Especially the other writings in the Physical Series. The story line was great and very surprising. Oh and did I mention hot? HOT! HOT! HOT! You have got to give this one a read!
Christine
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
A hot doctor? Check. A sexy nurse? Check. And they both happen to be men? Sign me up! I love some m/m deliciousness!! Sierra did such an amazing job creating one hot and sexy novella for Mark & Eli. They were amazing together and I wish there was more to their story!!

**I beta read an ARC of this story**
Tash
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed @ Thoughts By Tash
Review copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for a honest review

Earlier this year, I read my first book from this author and fell in love with her words. I was more intrigued to read another of her books and was lucky enough to read Physical Connection early. It’s been a while since I have read a MM story that had such depth and a beautiful storyline

Eli could be the cliché character, he is out and proud of his identity, not afraid to flirt when the opportuni
Alexandra
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five strong and open-minded stars! This M/M novella is incredibly beautiful.

Oh. My. Gosh! My cheeks are still burning. This book is so hot and intense. Sierra Hill has delivered a phenomenal book.

Physical Connection is a fierce story about two souls who happened to find their way towards each others arms. Before they find their happy ending, they will overcome the fear of being together. Because when you find true love, it doesn't matter your skin tone, religion or sex. Love is the purest feel
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, hot, cute
4 Stars!

Nurse Elijah Morell and Dr. Mark Olsen have been crushing on each other since Elijah started working on Mark's team. Eli is flirty and out and Mark is serious and closeted, but when they meet at a party with friends, neither of them can keep denying the attraction they feel for each other.

Physical Connection is Ms. Hill's debut MM novella and she did a great job with it. It's well-written, the characters were likable and even if it is part of a series and I hadn't read the previous book
Terri
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. The character development was strong, and the author made sure Mark and Eli were well rounded and had complicated histories. I was impressed by how much the author made me care about the secondary characters as well, especially Eli's cousin, in such a limited number of pages.
What I didn't like was the way Eli pushed Mark, after Mark had made it clear he wasn't ready to come out. Though Eli quickly recognized his mistake, it still bothered me. Then when Mark's best f
Up All Night With Books
“Because physical attraction is fleeting; but souls connecting is forever.”

The Fourth book of the Physical series, Physical Connection, by Sierra Hill is somewhat of a gem. It’s a shorter story than most but it hold scars and passion and a lot of wow-moments.

We meet two main characters, Eli and Mark. Eli is a nurse, openly gay and proud and Mark is a surgeon, a closeted bisexual man who isn’t sure he will be accepted if he voices and shows who he really is. But who knows what the possibility
Sarita Chapdelaine
Shelves: arc
This is a quick and fun read that I really enjoyed. It is well-written with intriguing characters. Eli and Mark have an instant connection but Eli has no interest in being thrust back into the closet even if that is the only way he can be with Mark. There is a lot of heat and lust but Mark does not want to come out and he can't deal with being Eli's boss. The decisions they make will affect their personal and work lives. The ending is great and I loved the secondary characters. I wish the book h ...more
Xanthe
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
A hot quick novella between Dr Mark Olsen and Elijah Morrell, a nurse on his team but also a friend of a friend.
Their attraction is physical and immediate but is Mark open to pursuing it?
For a novella, this was a great read. Even though it's only 87 pages, we still get a sense of both MC's and their history, as well as secondary characters supporting them and adding something extra to the story.
Apart from the hot scenes between the two, my next favourite is when Elijah is with his nephew Wyatt,
T
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Physical Connection is the first book I've read by this author and I was impressed!
I thought the book was a good example of an opposites attract romance. Mark is the more reserved doctor who fears coming out and Eli is the funny, out and proud nurse. I like that we got both MCs backstory which helps understand their reactions to each other. I thought the characters had lots of intense chemistry and heat but the story had sweetness too!
I recommend this book and will read more from this author!

I
Jacey Jeffrey
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story!!! Mark is a doctor that just got back from Africa. Eli is the nurse who works at the department Mark does. Eli knows what he wants and it is Mark. Mark is a bit hesitant...he is getting over a relationship that didn't work out and doesn't want to put himself out there again to get hurt. The connection between them is undeniable and soon they give into their attraction. They were so perfect for each other. I was hooked from the very beginning and hated to see their st ...more
Dixiecowgirl
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A steamy connection that changes your perspective and makes your world a better place. I loved these characters found that i had gotten to know them both in this extremely well done short story.

Well written and engaging story that will make you smile and fall in love. Mark and Elijah are so connected and fit so well together that you enjoy their story. My only regret with this story is that i could have kept reading about these two for much longer.

I was gifted this book from the author and i f
Ann
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dr Mark Olsen has come home from Africa with his tail between his legs after his girlfriend turned down his marriage proposal. He is now a surgeon and a loner outside of work until Elijah Morriss joins his team as a surgical nurse. Elijah is out and proud and despite Marks successful attempts to stay on the straight and narrow, he finds himself drawn to his subordinate.
This was a really hot story. There is a sizzle between Mark and Elijah from their first meeting and it is obvious they will get
Melissa | Slow Readers Blog
Jul 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m
I got this for zero pennies. What is it they say, you get what you pay for? Yeah, that.

Too cliché, too presumptuous, too cookie-cutter.

I wouldn’t recommend this.
Angelique du Plessis
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

(Absolutely loved it!)

Review following soon!

« previous 1 3 next »
Sierra Hill wrote her first full-length romance after a corporate acquisition led her to a stint of unemployment, offering her some quality writing time.

She loves writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain who constantly shout for their own love story to be told.

Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She is
More about Sierra Hill

Physical (4 books)
  • Physical Touch (Physical, #1)
  • More Than Physical (Physical, #2)
  • Physical Distraction (Physical, #3)