Start by marking “Getting Lucky” as Want to Read:
Getting Lucky

Getting Lucky

(Reunions #1)

He’ll help her get lucky…

And promises to deliver a whole lot more!

With her fertility issues, it’s now or never for Romy Allen. Thankfully, her friend Matt Carter will help her research her options. But then the deliciously sexy entrepreneur tears up her IVF paperwork and presents a counteroffer—the old-fashioned way or nothing! How can she refuse? Especially when multipl/>And
Kindle Edition
Published August 1st 2018 by Harlequin Dare

To ask other readers questions about Getting Lucky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Lucky

Start your review of Getting Lucky
Nicola
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best friends to lovers, plenty of steam and quick witty dialogue, what’s not to like.

description I’m here to discuss your sperm.”
“I hope you don’t say that to all the boys.”

description
Bibi
Jul 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
Well, this is a first. First time rating an Avril Tremayne book less than 4 stars and truth be told I would have given it less. It was repetitive and tedious, with too much sex (gasp), and not enough story. Sorry.
Helen
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need to take a deep breathe before I write this review up, wow what a story a friends to lovers story, it is sexy, steamy, sensual and filled with humour and emotion, MS Tremayne you have knocked my socks off with this story, fabulous I loved it.

Romy Allen has decided that her body clock is ticking fast and it is time to have a baby, and now the decision for IVF and donor sperm is made when in steps her very best friend Matthew Carter her superhero to help he is more than happy do
Lauriel
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could. Not. Stop. Reading.
I love Matt and Romy so much.
This book made me go awww and laugh out loud and fan myself because the sex is *hawt*.
Rach
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Impossible to put down!

Avril Tremayne is another author I am coming to know by voice alone, it is so unique to her and I love it. It’s super easy to follow, pacy and filled with humour, even in the darkest moments she can coax out a smile. This one had me tearing up, laughing out loud and hanging off the edge of my sunbed, racing to get to the end and the HEA you know is coming, and yet, can’t imagine being possible.

I adored the long-standing friendship between Romy and Matt, the fa
Sandra R
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this novella and it was very well written and I really love this author's books. :)

I do however have to say, that I would have preferred a bit more actual story spliced between, before and after, the many, many sex scenes. They were extremely steamy and intense and 'breathless', but I found myself skipping some near the end. This is a M & B Dare though and the handful I've read in this series appear to be all about the sex, so I assume that was the brief for all the authors.
J Harris
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this story!
Romy and Matt have been friends for ten years. So when Romy, whois facing surgery that will render her infertile, asks Matt to impregnate her, he says yes! Matt's a self-confessed sex addict, but the one woman he's never pursued, is Romy, preferring to keep her friendship. So when they throw away the turkey baster and resort to good old fashioned sex, no one is more surprised than Romy.
Their path to a HEA is strewn with witty banter, laugh and cry moments. Probably
Pooja Ajmera
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice story! It's wonderful to read the book...

You will love the friendship between two friends turned lover - Matt and Romy!

Matt has shutdown his heart since long and is protecting Romy since they were together in graduation and with feelings deep down hidden he realizes that he can no more control them and same is the case with Romy..

The story is about how both of them team up together for the baby Romy wants and then their hearts play the trick!

R
Debbie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant second chance story.

When Matt and Romy shared a house in college sparks flew, but they never seemed to get together.
Romy had loved Matt from afar and he had been her protector always there when she needed him.
Will one last favour bring them closer together or rip them apart.
A great read..
Cathleen Ross
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely read by Avril Tremayne about two friends, one of whom, Romy, wants who have a baby by IVF. Her friend, wealthy Matt Carter comes up with a counter offer, which is too good to refuse.
Loved it.
Julie Stock
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book as I've loved every other book I've read by this author. I loved the increase in steaminess for this book and Romy and Matt certainly knew how to get it on! I recommend it to anyone who loves a good, sexy read.
Geraldine Sadiku
Loved this hot friends to lovers and so much more story with a great story line and a few twist and turns as well as an insight into the characters, well worth a read.
Lisa Palmer
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book and this author. I will read anything she writes. Her dialogue is snappy and the characters are unusual but relatable.
Lindsi
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5*
Renée Dahlia
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Trigger warning: severe period pain (used as a reason for pregnancy), fertility, baby as saviour trope.

After reading several of Avril's book and enjoying her funny, hot, escapist style, I was really looking forward to this one. I really wanted to like this book, and yet, over a week later, I can't get it out of my head. This book isn't as funny or as hot as I was expecting.

The hero is a bit too brutal for my liking (some readers will love him for that), and his backstory and the who
JOCA
Apr 25, 2019 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Great premise but the hero was insufferable, there were too many secondary/minor characters introduced very early on to establish relationships and it was unnecessary detail given the length of the book, and the pacing was both too quick in terms of plot and relationship development, and too slow in terms of actual page pacing. This was a DNF for me.
Kaisu
Sophie
Sep 22, 2018
Susan Child
Sep 29, 2018

• Forbidden Pleasure (The Business of Pleasure #1)
  • Close to the Edge
  • Hard Deal (Melbourne After Dark, #2)
  • Off Limits (Off Limits #2)
  • Beddable Billionaire (Dirty Sexy Rich, #2)
  • Best Laid Plans (Blackmore, Inc. #1)
  • My Royal Hook-Up (Arrogant Heirs, #3)
  • The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5)
  • Sins Of The Flesh (Sin City Brotherhood, #2)
  • King's Price (Kings of Sydney, #1)
  • The Season to Sin (Christmas Seductions, #1)
  • Gift of a Family
  • Make Me Crave (Make Me, #2)
  • One Night Only
  • Look At Me
  • A New York Christmas Fairy Tale (From Manhattan with Love, #3.5)
  • A Night of No Return (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #1)
  • Summer Nights (Wildflowers, #1)
Lover of funny stuff, steamy stuff, and Campari. Gin too. Okay - and wine. And cheese. Doer of courses. Travel tragic. Italian wannabe. Eater extraordinaire but does not cook. Avid shoe collector. ...more

Reunions (3 books)