Start by marking “His Reclassified Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #12)” as Want to Read:
His Reclassified Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #12)

His Reclassified Omega

(The Mountain Shifters #12)

An omega who wants nothing to do with Alphas meets an Alpha who feels he’ll never measure up.

Myron has never fit the mold of a typical omega. For one thing, he has no interest in settling down with anyone other than another omega. When the woman he loves leaves him for a far more conventional mate, he takes a job he’s hardly qualified for just to get out of the country.

T
Published March 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about His Reclassified Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Reclassified Omega

Tanu Gill
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I won’t say this book came anywhere near my favorites of the series, nor did the couple snatch and steal my heart into their captivity like some of the previous ones did, but it still ended up being a nice read and an innovative branching out of the story into a new, quite scientific arc.

I liked Myron and Charles, their storyline intrigued me to the point of thinking about them while doing random chores, and I liked the appearance of Nicholas and Avery and especially Jaspar and Tyr, even if they
Rachel Emily
WOW. That’s all I have to say after reading the newest book in the Mountain Shifters series - WOW.

I just LOOOOVVVVVEEEDDDD Myron and Charles, everything that they went through and just OMG I adored them. One of my favorite couples in this series for sure, I think because they were unique and their journey was just full of emotion.

What I loved most was the introduction of a whole new classification for shifters - sigma. Those who aren’t fully alpha or aren’t fully omega, but have traits and ten
Tammy
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amazing-books
4.5 stars for me!!!! I'd say this is in the top 5 favorites for this series, it had grit to it in addition to something a little different than the usual alpha/omega for the readers. Myron was a little hard to like but I liked that Charles was no push over and in the end he made Myron work for their mating. Looking forward to the changes going on in the Futurus Initiative and can't wait to see the results. 😍🤩
~nikki the recovering book addict
4.5 fabulous stars!

I honestly didn’t know what to expect for this book. The previous book was a little bland for me. But this, this! This was awesome! I feel like it’s managed to form so many different variations of a combination that I didn’t think it could pull one more off. But it has and I think this is the most glorious and important one of all.

I don’t think I can properly expound what I mean without giving it away. And I truly think it’s important to discover it in the book so I won’t say
Esther Alayeto
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this spectacular addition to a spectacular series. Superb storyline that really draws you into the story and gives you a different perspective and take on alphas and omegas. Myron and Charles are wonderful characters who don't fit the mold of alpha and omega. Myron has never felt like an omega and Charles has never felt like a true alpha. Their journey together is not just building their relationship but also discovering who they really are and that not everyone fits into the typical molds. ...more
Sydney
Amazing read

This is the 12th book in the series and it did not disappoint! I’ve loved this series from the beginning. This author has an amazing ability to keep each book fresh and interesting while continuing the issues of this “world” throughout. This particular story was very unique in that there was definitely a shift of the typical Alpha/omega characteristics. Myron is strong and decidedly not the typical omega, Charles is an Alpha that often feels inadequate. You will love this struggle t
Erin Penn
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This Book: Myron is a donkey-end - wonderfully presented by the author. The story is about his journey to become a man worthy of the love of his life. He never stops running over people and/or commanding them, making quick emotional decisions, and dozens of other traits which can be obnoxious when implemented in an unheeding way, but may have some use - such as controlling the press at press conferences. I love the evolution.

And where Myron needed to learn how to reign things in, Charles needed
caroline wilson
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
An imaginative read, enjoyed
I received this book by the author for an honest opinion.
I really enjoy reading this author's book and how they can take a story and really engrossed you into the fictional world. This book was no different and I enjoyed how the author can take a bog standard idea (misunderstanding of a incident ) and embellish on the tale to make it refreshing and intriguing.
This is the story of Charles who is CEO of futurus the matchmaking breeding programme. If you've read the othe
Georgiana
Shelves: mm, reviewed
You’re the most important thing in my life, and I made you feel expendable.

There was so much about this book I enjoyed, I'm not sure where to start. Many authors will change the way shifters give birth or give us reasons why some omegas cant, but overall most mpregs are similar.

LC Davis definitely took fated mates and mpreg to a different level. A wonderful world where we don't just have Alphas, Betas, and Omegas but also Sigmas.

Charles and Myron both feel different. Charles an alpha who does
Sue
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE SEEN IT ALL

Just how can there be a completely new and creative twist in this, established INCREDIBLE storyline??? Well my fellow lovers of shifter romance.....This is one giant step!! Charles and Myron are the complete opposite of what they should be according to Alpha, Omega and Beta traits among shifter history. This story is sooo creatively different, it blew my mind. It says Sooo much more than the obvious. Charles is the most unique, vulnerable but strong, lovable
Dixiecowgirl
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Myron and Charles are epic together!! This series has just hit a whole new level of awesome with this book! I have really enjoyed every book of the Mountain Shifters series, however this book has become my favorite! I always enjoy stories that take into account that the 'norms' of society are just the common and most understood, but that there is so much more. We so often label people and they are uncomfortable fitting within those boundaries.

This story has amazing world-building, such depth an
Amy
Another great book in the Mountain Shifter series, and it has some pretty cool twists if you will. Not only does it hit on being a different (no spoilers) kind of Alpha and Omega, we get a glimpse of a beloved character (how awesome is the last book going to be). The author doesn’t do anything by halves and this series has been an amazing ride. The book is well thought out and the characters as always are well written; you feel the characters come to life. Charles especially captured my heart, h ...more
Nichole
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bravo!!

Yet another wonderfully written Mountain Shifters Book!! I love this series and can't wait to read the last book even though I will miss everyone dearly. The introduction of Sigmas was an interesting twist to the population issue that the shifters are facing. Charles and Myron are a dream come true. It was a wonderful roller coaster of emotions as they fought who they thought they had to be to find out who they really were!! Kudos L.C. Davis!! You did it again! :)
Linda
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! A great read. This is an Mpreg gone crazy in a shifter world that is struggling with population or lets say lack of. A whole new source of progeny sounds like just what they need. But classifications and old modes of thinking may make for dangerous times. Well written, good characterization and a very interesting story. This is number 12 in series I just found so I am off to read more in this world.
An ARC was provoded in exchange for an honest review.
Carrie
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angela M. Wyss
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charles and Myron's story was wonderful they both struggled with who society thought they should be, this story was about labeling people and how those labels don't always fit. Through the struggles, fear, and love these two discover who they really are and how to accept and love themselves and each other.

I received this as an ARC read for my honest opinion. I Loved it
Hannah
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L.C. Davis has done it again! This has to be one of my favorite books in this series. The book explores the difficulties of finding who you are and learning to accept yourself no matter what others may say. The chemistry between Myron and Charles is incredible and loving throughout the book. I recommend any of L.C. Davis's books, but this one especially!
andrea moran
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reclassified

In this latest instalment of the mountain shifters series we find a mated pair who don't fit in the typical boxes of alpha and omega but still find love and babies anyway!
Nicole
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Myron- Omega- Sigma and Charles ceo of Futurus - Alpha - Sigma
MM MPREG.
Enjoyable read.
The whole series is enjoyable and entertaining. But note that it has spelling errors, wrong words used and wrong characters names used at times.
Best to read the mountain shifters books in series order.
Becky
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book in the series that remains fresh even though we are book 12 in the series. Am looking forward to the final instalment.
Booklover82
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a plot twist! I loooooved it. This is probably one of my favorites in the series.
Bran Zesti
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Changes what you think of omega and Alpha. A great book , Should be no a must be Read !!
Sumire
L.C. Davis book is a hit or miss for me, this time Myron and Charles is a hit!
Tiffany
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful love story in the mountain series! We revisit some of my favourite characters from previous books as well, which was an unexpected bonus.
Fred Neumann
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best

Got to say that this is the best story so far in this series. Truly, I very much really enjoyed it.
SammiSue
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Can book series' "jump the shark"?

I think I know my answer to that question. Bummer. ☹
Maggie Decker
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best one yet

This series is amazing and this book is all the reasons why. These characters have depth and an odd sense of reality that pulled me in. I can’t wait to read more.
Andrea
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
A little more complex than the previous books in this series - enjoyed!
Karla
Jun 26, 2018 added it
Shelves: dropped, dnf
I’m not into Omegas being more buff, manlier than Alphas specially in an mpreg book so no thanks! Not feeling this book, it’s dissapointing I just couldn’t get into it.
Sierra
DNF. I found I just really didn't like Myron. It wasn't his attitude toward alphas or Charles, but his whole attitude toward life and other people. He is totally self-absorbed, full of self loathing, depressed, and broody. It makes no sense why Charles would hire him given his interview or why he wouldn't fire him after a very inappropriate incident that happens very early in the story. I just found myself putting this down over and over then giving up. As a note, this is not meant to be read as ...more

• Reece (Undercover Alphas, #4)
  • His Surrogate Omega (Omega Quadrant #1)
  • Protecting Pippen (Wolf's Mate, #4)
  • Ceri (Christian's Coven #7)
  • Alpha's Destiny (Texas Heat #1)
  • Second Alpha (River Wolf Pack #2)
  • The Alpha King (Kingdom of Askara #1)
  • Stronger (Breaking Free, #3.5)
  • Love's Crash Landing
  • The Omega's Alpha (Mercy Hills Pack #4)
  • Draechen's Mate (Chronicles of the Shifter Directive #2)
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • Love at Long Last (Trillium Creek, #2)
  • Alpha Shaman (Bad Oak Boys #2)
  • The Selkie Prince's Fated Mate (The Royal Alphas #1)
  • Rescued by the Alpha (Alaskan Wolf Alliance #1)
  • Omega Teacher's Baby (Men of Meadowfall #2)
Hi! I'm L.C. Davis, author of The Mountain Shifters Series, Queer Magick and the upcoming Great Plains Shifters series. I write MPREG and M/M fantasy.

I love hearing from readers, so feel free to reach out here on Goodreads or via email at author@lcdavisbooks.com!

The Mountain Shifters (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • His Unclaimed Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #1)
  • His Reluctant Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #2)
  • His Unexpected Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #3)
  • His Runaway Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #4)
  • His Second Chance Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #5)
  • Their Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #6)
  • His Reformed Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #7)
  • His Verum Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #8)
  • His Reclaimed Omega (The Mountain Shifters, #9)
  • Alpha, Beta, Omega (The Mountain Shifters #10)