Start by marking “The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians” as Want to Read:
The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians

The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians

Do you struggle with technology? Are you interested in self-publishing a book, but fear it is beyond your capabilities? Are you looking for information specifically for Canadians?

When confronted with the confusing, multifaceted world of publishing, many authors make the assumption they aren’t capable of self-publishing – nothing could be further from the truth!

Sadly, man
Published March 20th 2018

Be the first to ask a question about The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians

Carolyn McBride
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a very useful, educational and helpful book.

So many 'how to self-publish' books out on the market are U.S based, but there are differences for Canadian authors in self-publishing. Barb shows the way to success and even mastery of various technical aspects of self-publishing, setting up a website, loading our manuscripts to different platforms, discusses the terms we need to know and the advantages of pursuing one path over another.
And so much more.

I was trying to keep notes, a
Erik
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know if I will ever truly finish reading this book. There's so much relevant information and so many references to other helpful sites and resources, that The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians will always remain within my Kindle library.
LUBOS BRABEC
May 13, 2018
Gisele Thomson
is currently reading it
Mar 07, 2019
Barb can teach anyone to use WordPress. She is a voracious reader of Regency Romance, taxi driver, gourmet chef in training, and slave to a cute puppy.

Barb has taught in colleges, universities and in the banking industry. More recently, she brings her years of teaching experience and a deep love of books to help authors develop the social media platform needed to succeed in today’s fast evolving p