Start by marking “The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians” as Want to Read:
The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians

The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians

Do you struggle with technology? Are you interested in self-publishing a book, but fear it is beyond your capabilities? Are you looking for information specifically for Canadians?

When confronted with the confusing, multifaceted world of publishing, many authors make the assumption they aren’t capable of self-publishing – nothing could be further from the truth!

Sadly, m
Published March 20th 2018

Be the first to ask a question about The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians

Start your review of The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians
Carolyn McBride
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a very useful, educational and helpful book.

So many 'how to self-publish' books out on the market are U.S based, but there are differences for Canadian authors in self-publishing. Barb shows the way to success and even mastery of various technical aspects of self-publishing, setting up a website, loading our manuscripts to different platforms, discusses the terms we need to know and the advantages of pursuing one path over another.
And so much more.

I was trying to keep notes, a
Catherine Girard-Veilleux
*I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review. I got no compensation and I write this book review willingly. A big thanks to Barb Drozdowich and NetGalley!*

Introduction:

I'm a huge fan of self-publishing and I've read multiple books on the topic. Plus, I already had a few books by Barb Drozdowich about writing and blogging.

But the real deal with The Author’s Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians is that it covers an area that no one explored previously: the Canadian self-publishing
Erik
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know if I will ever truly finish reading this book. There's so much relevant information and so many references to other helpful sites and resources, that The Author's Guide to Self-Publishing for Canadians will always remain within my Kindle library.
Naomi Lane
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Barb is the master of simplifying life for getting us writers into the on-line community. I have a bunch of her books. She is also a great speaker and so accessible. Check her out!
LUBOS BRABEC

• Neurotica
  • Runaway
  • There Is A Season
  • Small Beneath the Sky: A Prairie Memoir
  • Vault of Verona (Into the Abyss, #1)
  • River Queens: Saucy Boat, stout mates, spotted dog, America
  • Secrets.
  • Camino Island (Camino Island #1)
  • Five French Hens
  • Holes (Holes, #1)
Barb can teach anyone to use WordPress. She is a voracious reader of Regency Romance, taxi driver, gourmet chef in training, and slave to a cute puppy.

Barb has taught in colleges, universities and in the banking industry. More recently, she brings her years of teaching experience and a deep love of books to help authors develop the social media platform needed to succeed in today’s fast evolving p

News & Interviews