Start by marking “The Red Ledger: 5” as Want to Read:

The Red Ledger: 5

(The Red Ledger #5)

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  304 Ratings  ·  161 Reviews
Tomorrow isn’t promised…

I’ve seen death. I’ve watched my place in the world fall away. Every day, the life I’ve chosen with Tristan changes shape. It’s not the life I wanted for us, but it’s ours. I accept this, as unready as I sometimes feel to face the dark side of humanity he knows too well.

Now the person who’s responsible for putting us on this path has slipped from o
Published September 10th 2018 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about The Red Ledger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Red Ledger

Natalie The Biblioholic
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meredith Wild turned up the intensity in this installment. The action and suspense that this series is known for was everywhere in the pages of this book. She gave us a few links to Tristan's past and a glimpse of what's ahead in the future. I was happy to be along for the ride because while Tristan is getting more in touch with his emotions, it was nice to see that he hadn't lost his grasp on who he had become and was still able to hold his own in the face of danger. I'm really loving how much ...more
Angel Payne
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh, every bit of feels in my body and soul! Honestly, this series just keeps dropping my jaw and grabbing my heart, over and over and over again. This section of the story finds Tristan and Isabel still in New Orleans, dealing with a mystery as twisted and dark as a maze of French Quarter alleys. The bad guys get badder, the stakes get higher, and the risks get scarier, meaning these two must fight even harder for their love and their life. I was up reading this book at 3 AM. It's just that r ...more
Meredith Wild
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: the-red-ledger
AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Kindle 👉 http://amzn.to/2CPDx06
Kindle UK 👉 https://amzn.to/2pDhQwh
Nook 👉 http://bit.ly/2t4NMhm
iBooks 👉 https://apple.co/2t8anK4
Kobo 👉 http://bit.ly/2F1IKYG
GooglePlay 👉 http://bit.ly/2HSPlSZ

PRINT VERSION (RECALL: The Red Ledger Parts 4-6)
Amazon Paperback 👉 http://amzn.to/2GRnX6F
Amazon Hardcover 👉 https://amzn.to/2DTAiVM
Barnes & Noble 👉 http://bit.ly/2IYplGn
Books-a-Million 👉 http://bit.ly/2FYZ50F

Renita McKinney
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just wow! I am still reeling from the shocking discoveries in book 4, and now the convoluted plot twist of book 5. I am not sure where the hell I am or where I am going with this book. But the one thing I do know is I cannot put it down!

Tristan and Isabel are on a serious mission and as each book advances so does their desire to discover the truth. Things are happening, people are dying and the truth is not always what it seems. As more characters fall into play, more discoveries are being made
Cindy M. Green
This series, I don't want it to end! LOVE IT ❤

Meredith Wild is doing a fabulous job of keeping us entertained, intrigued and hot and bothered throughout the saga of Tristan and Isabel. Yes, this is a series and you need to read them in order. But, be happy that you can binge read them all NOW before we reach the conclusion of their journey.

We have been kept guessing during this roller coaster of a ride filled with deceit, manipulation, cat & mouse games and sexy times between high school s
Linda Cotter
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, this is totally going to spoil any of the older books in this series, but damn, I can't hold back any longer!
Isabel and Tristan have been through a lot since they reunited. Saving Isabel was probably the most difficult decision Tristan had ever made, but once he decided he never looked back. Saving her time and time again from the Company and everyone they sent after her has definitely not been easy. Now that they have Jay, or do they, they have to decide where to go.
So many twists and tur
Badass Betties
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap!! Part 5 was insane!! I needed a drink by the time I finished!! It was action packed and had me a little stressed out but in the best kind of way!! This book will totally make you feel all kinds of emotions! Each installment gets better and better! We fall deeper in love with Isabel and Tristan with the turn of each page. Just when you think you know what's going to happen...trust me, you have NO IDEA! I cant wait to see where Meredith brings the story in part 6!!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

Another piece to the puzzle that had me tapping my Kindle looking for more words. Sadly there were none to be had and now I have to wait for the next installment.

Book five was pretty intense. People are being kidnapped, others are still missing, some end up dead and still there are secrets coming to light. I was shocked by some of the information that came out and not so shocked by others. I like how this whole thing is coming together and Tristan is slowly remembering more and more about who he
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Red Ledger #5 by Meredith Wild is Part5 of a 6 Book Series.
This book continues the story of Isabel Foster and Tristan "Red" Stone and will continue until the next book, so I do feel you should read the previous books before reading this one to fully enjoy their story. In this installment we are reading that Tristan is starting to remember his time with Isabel. They are still working through the danger that is now after both of them.
This has been a very exciting series into their lives...it
Amanda Dubuque
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, the betrayal, the love, the memories, all together at one time is so over bearing between Tristan and Isabel. These two have been through so much and the nightmare isn't over yet. Somehow they are able to escape death again and still come out somewhat safe. They are still in danger but the amazing thing is Tristan is remembering some of his and Isabel's life together, will they survive?? Until the next book.
HP Marie
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! Meredith Wild you have done it again. This series has taken an unexpected twists. I was in tears!!
Tristan and Isabel's love story is unlike anything I've ever read. I can't seem to get enough of them. I'm enjoying how different this is from Meredith's normal writing style. Thank you for writing an amazing series so far.

Sorry folks I don't write spoilers so go get this series and see what the amazing talk is all about!!!
Angela T
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tristan "Red" Stone and Isabel Foster
Tristan, is slowly remembering some of his past with, Isabel. Yay! But, at the same time, their lives continue to be in grave danger.
Meredith, you just keep me here on the edge of my seat, but that's fine, I can scoot back, and wait impatiently, until book 6 releases.
Red Ledger 5, is yet another 5 suspenseful stars book!
MaryAnn Costanzo
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my lord.... How could you end it like that? Always wanting more. This is definitely the most intense install between Isabel and Tristan.. Can't wait for the story to continue.
Kika Medina
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly!!!!
It’s so intense full of action and anticipation it’s perfect, it’s amazing, couldn’t stop reading.
You don’t only worry about one character, you worry about all of them.
Hands down one of the best series I’ve read, if I could give it more starts I would!!
It’s Epic!!
It’s mind blowing!!
A roller coaster ride you never want to get down from.
Curtis E Evans
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mystery and subterfuges are the benchmarks of a great magician. Yes, I still believe Meredith has magic dust in her veins, and yes that dust is deceiving and mysterious.

If not, how else can she keep spinning me out of control with twist and turns unseen coming. She presents a love story with growth and bite, and yet she adds more intrigue and peril with each chapter and with each new character. Even an attempt at a respite from worry in New Orleans is not enough to shield Tristan and Isabel from
Lisa
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you think books 1-4 were intense, you ain't seen nothin yet! There is so much action and suspense packed into this book. It's crazy! I'm so drawn into it all. I read this all at once because I couldn't walk away. The players and the game are ever changing, and there's more than one shocking turn of events. The love story between Tristan and Isabel just grows stronger with each book, though I have a feeling their love was solid way back when. I'm afraid as we go along to find out any more peop ...more
April
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better with each new part Meredith continues to wow us!

Tristan and Isabel are not sure who to trust but they figure taking down the company may be the only way to survive if this plan doesn’t end up being fatal.
The Red Ledger is part romance,part suspense,mysteries to solve and bad guys to kill! I’m loving the sexiness of Tristan and Isabel,plus the emotional journey Tristan is on with more of his memories returning.
Can’t wait to see where the series takes me nex
Tamara
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book. This book was the best one yet. Its brought out all the feels. Paralyzing fear, hyperventilating, anger, vindication, pride (I’m so proud of Isabell), hatred and betrayal. I don’t know how else to write this review. It left me wanting and needing more. Meredith Wild really knows her way around words. She’s magical, the stories she invents, the way they come to life are on point. If you haven’t read this series, give them a chance, you won’t be disappointed.
Destiny Sanderson
This has got to be the most amazing, on you the edge of your seat part so FAR!!!! Wow, I am on edge got my nerves all messed up! But I love this story so so much! this story just has so many twists and turns you never know what's around the corner! The bad guys get worse, the stakes get higher, and the risks get scarier, meaning these two must fight even harder for their love and their life. I love the Flashbacks!!! Can't wait for part 6!
Linda Dunn
Torturous Flashbacks

The pace of this story continues to be best described as a terminal velocity dive. Tristan and Isabel forge ahead on their race to escape the clutches of the Company. Every turn they take there are deadly obstacles waiting for them. They cannot trust anyone but each other. Tristan is regaining some of his memory back, but he soon discovers that some memories are best left unknown. Isabel finds herself out of her comfort zone when she faces danger and has to make quick thinkin
Julie Hayes kerchkof
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And I think I want more too!!! This series is beyond awesome!! This one is filled with such impact, it will leave you craving more and more!!!
Lauren Luman
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah!!! Leave it to Meredith Wild to bring even more sizzle and BAM to your life.

Part 5 had me holding my breath around halfway through, wondering if Tristan and Isabel were even going to make it out alive.

This series has kept me on the edge of my seat. I'm addicted and I can't wait for more!!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: carrie
Wow! If you thought there were twists and turns in books 1-4 then you need to read this one like now! I couldn't put the book down, I was dying to know what was going to happen next and just when everything was getting really good it stopped!

Tristan and Isabel are on a mission to discover the truth and stop the hit on Isabel's life. As you advance into the books the more discoveries are being made and Tristan is learning the hard truth about his life. Isabel is discovering a strength of fight an
Joanie Lawrence
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book kept me on my toes. The events were so at a all time high I just didn’t know what to think. I am just so much in love with Tristan and Isabel story. I can’t not wait for the next book!!
Cristina Pacilio
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better and better. Part 5 is one of the most intense parts so far. Tristan and Isabel finally realize it's them against the world. They will do anything for each other. Tristan's memories are becoming clearer and Isabel is hoping that he will truly remember everything. But more obstacles come their way and they have to fight to stay alive and by each other's side. But within this part of the series Isabel finds her strength and that her love for Tristan is the most important thi ...more
Courtney
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am loving every installment of this series.

Meredith keeps on delivering a suspenseful and enticing plot. Just when you think things can't get any more twisted or convoluted, Meredith throws in another curve ball and has you more on the edge of your seat.

You will find yourself completely vested in this plot, these characters and needing to know what happens next.

I know I am being absolutely vague as to what happens in this installment and that is on purpose. Every detail is an important part of
Martha
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Could this Series get any better? WELL, yes it definitely can. Do I dare say this is the best book so far? IT WAS EDGE OF YOUR SEAT INCREDIBLE... Meredith Wild what have you done to me?

How much can these 2 fight for their love? Do they have that much fight left in them? Honestly this just keeps getting better and better as Tristan and Isabel did deeper and deeper. It has been one wild ride as these 2 find out things they never knew. Isabel had no idea she had such a will to survive, fight and li
Donna Purcell zappone
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How do I write a review for a book that has captivated me from the first page to the last page?? Very carefully but I'll try .
It had me on the edge of my seat paralyzed with fear for both Tristan and Isabel.
On pins and needles.
It was suspenseful,
Isabel finally turns into a bad a**.... she remembered the classes Noam taught her. I do proud of her!!
Tristan has a remarkable beak through ( but gonna tell you what ur us or how ur happened. )
I really think this is the best book from the Red Ledger
Nicole Posey
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Cow!!!! Keeps getting better! Never expected this though!!!! My brain is going a million miles a minute right now. Flabbergasted!!!!! Awesome and thrilling!!!!!
Quincey Conway
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
while Tristan and Isabel fight for their lives from the man trying to find Jay, Tristan's memories start coming back bit by bit. isabel taking matters into her hands to save Tristan, can she save them. time is running out, while new alliance's are formed and others are broken. friend who are not friends and enemies who become allies can they find the truth and truly have the happy ending that was taken from them?
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)