Start by marking “The Psychic Cafe Mysteries - Box Set 1” as Want to Read:
The Psychic Cafe Mysteries - Box Set 1

The Psychic Cafe Mysteries - Box Set 1

(A Psychic Cafe Mystery #1-4)

Karis Booth solves four murders using her psychic abilities.

A Deadly Delivery

Kindle Edition
Published March 23rd 2018

Start your review of The Psychic Cafe Mysteries - Box Set 1
Cindy
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
This is a great set of books! I have read them all and posted reviews of each book here on Goodreads. This is a fun series to read. Each book has an interesting murder that Karis who is psychic gets visions of and tries to solve the crime.

Recommend this series to all cozy mystery lovers!
Bonnie Dale Keck
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
kindle unlimited, some that way some freebie days

Karis Booth solves four murders using her psychic abilities.

A Deadly Delivery
Things are changing rapidly for Karis. As well as filing for divorce from her unfaithful husband, she decides it’s time to make peace with her estranged sister, Erin. With trepidation, Karis visits the café which Erin owns. To her great relief, Erin welcomes Karis back into her life with open arms. During their reconciliation, a young woman, Carmel, calls into the café
Texas
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Psychic Cafe Mysteries Series:
Psychic Cafe Mysteries Box Set 1 - This box set consists of the first four books in the Psychic Cafe Series. Where one book ends the next picks up the continuous storylines with each adding a new plot for that book. The characters were interesting; some could be considered annoying at times. Others were good in their supporting roles. 4*

A Deadly Delivery #1 - This is my first read by this author and I was surprised that it was good. The storylines were interesting
Texas
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Psychic Cafe Mysteries Series:

Linda
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Deadly Delivery book 1:
A brand new series from April Fernsby, and it looks like it's going to be a good one too. Psychic Karis Booth is getting a divorce from that no good husband of hers and reconnecting with her family. (Her sister Erin and brother-in-law Robbie Terri's) Her brother-in-law is a cop and that does nothing to keep her from becoming involved in the death of the young bread delivery girl at her sisters restaurant.
This brings her in contact with a blast from the past, (an old
hana
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2018
Seriously good psychic cozy

I enjoy each and every book, word by word. I can't believe that this Author produces 4 books in such a short time and absolute delight that this series is available on Kindle Unlimited or I would have missed it.

After getting a divorce from that no-good husband of hers, Psychic Karis Booth reconnecting with her family. Using money from her settlement, Karis invests in her sister's cafe. Not only are they planning to extend the cafe premises, they are also going to hold
Joyce
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Love Them!!

These are enchanting stories. Full of suspense and wit. I did not want the stories to end. I really hope that this is not the end of the series. There is some more to the overall theme.
Go ahead and read these you won't go wrong. I laughed and cried through each book.
Please ms. April Fernsby finish the series. Thanks
Ronda G Vidano
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book had mystery, intrigue, paranormal and not one ugly disgusting curse word. Enjoyable characters and fun to read!

I liked the way it was written, no mistakes,no ugly words,that is a plus in my thoughts. Loved the main characters
Alma Winder
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Light hearted mysteries

I liked how being a box set the stories linked together. All likeable principal characters with good humour throughout. Hopefully there will be a series 2 now the cafe is due to open
Lynn
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The psychic cafe mystery series box set 1
Loved this set!. They run concurrently seemlessly from book to book. Wonderful cozy mysteries.. Some violence, no sex , no heavy cusssing.. I look forward to reading more of this series.
LaDonna Erickson
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I loved this series ! I couldn’t put it down and read it all in three days ! I highly recommend this for a good mystery
Lee Hoekje
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Juvenile, lightweight, sort of silly. Good if you did not want to turn your brain on.
Wendy Monk
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Really enjoyed reading this box set. Once I'd started i couldn't put them down.
Can't wait for next one to come out.
Wendy Nelson
Karen Cook
Apr 07, 2018
Phyllis
Apr 02, 2018

• The Curse of Hollister House (A Cat in the Attic Book, #1)
  • Whisker of a Doubt (Mystic Notch #6)
  • A Mew To A Kill (Mystic Notch Cozy Mystery, #3)
  • Probable Paws (Mystic Notch #5)
  • Paws and Effect (Mystic Notch Cozy Mystery, #4)
  • A Whisker in the Dark (Oyster Cove Guesthouse, #2)
  • Wrong Side of the Claw (Mystic Notch #7)
  • A Twist in the Tail (The Oyster Cove Guesthouse #1)
  • A Spirited Tail (Mystic Notch Cozy Mystery, #2)
  • The Hidden House Murders (Miss Hart and Miss Hunter Investigate #3)
  • Cajun Fried Felony (Miss Fortune Mystery #15)
  • The Mother's Day Mishap (Tess and Tilly #3)
  • Ghostly Paws (Mystic Notch Cozy Mystery, #1)
  • Moonshine & Magic (Southern Charms Mystery #1)
  • Letters in the Library (The Inn at Holiday Bay, #2)
  • Haunting in the Hallway (The Inn at Holiday Bay #5)
  • Answers in the Attic (The Inn At Holiday Bay, #4)
  • Message in the Mantel
Sign up to April's newsletter to get her new releases when they are free: www.aprilfernsby.com

April Fernsby lives in the north of England in a county called Yorkshire. Yorkshire has its fair share of hauntings and supernatural events, including a witch called Mary Bateman, aka The Yorkshire Witch, whose skeleton now hangs in a local museum.

April loves all things supernatural and mysterious. Her

A Psychic Cafe Mystery (5 books)
  • A Deadly Delivery (A Psychic Cafe Mystery, #1)
  • A Fatal Wedding (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #2)
  • Tea And Murder (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #3)
  • The Knitting Pattern Mystery (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #4)
  • The Cross Stitch Puzzle (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #5)