Start by marking “Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)” as Want to Read:
Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)

Soaring with Fallon

(Big Sky #4)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kristen Proby…

Kindle Edition
Published March 12th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Soaring with Fallon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soaring with Fallon

Sabrina
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This book was the complete opposite of what I thought it would be. Which I don't mean in a bad way. I was expecting just a super short, fast paced, and fluffy type of read but instead this was a pretty even paced book. There was definitely some insta-love going on timeline wise but everything was detailed really well and there was time to get to know the characters and see them together a lot so it never felt too rushed.

Noah and Fallon were wonderful to read about
Claire Robinson
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "I like it here…" Stars!

We return to Cunningham Falls, Montana for book four in the Big Sky, series, and Soaring With Fallon was an absolute pleasure to read from start to finish.

I found my place… and I found my person.

Fallon as the towns’ yoga teacher has featured in the previous books on the periphery of the stories being told, I’ll admit I have been intrigued by her since she was introduced, so getting her story was met with great enthusiasm by this reader. And boy did Kristen partner
Michelle
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This story it so great I luvd Fallon and Noah so much. They have been in a few of the books out of this series. So it's great finally getting there story. There Insta love it so cute and very hot. There connection was strong from there first meet. When Fallon found a bald eagle injured and wanted to help. The perfect person to help is Noah he owns his own bird sanctuary. Once they rescue the eagle there relationship start pretty straight away.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Fallon is from Chicago but has been moving
Maria...
Apr 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
This blurb sounds quite interesting...👀🤩

Can’t wait here...👏❤

Well, actually I’m going to wait like a lot since it’s coming out 2019!😬😬😉🤭
Shayna
“𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄? 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻’𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿."

𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧 by Kristen Proby was absolute PERFECTION! Noah and Fallon’s chemistry and connection was beautiful and breathtaking. This is Kristen Proby at her finest and I devoured her words like they were the last ones I would ever read in this lifetime. She brings magic to every single page and every single character. I was in love when I saw the cover and read the synopsis, but
Aly
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Last year, my sister send me a recommendation for this book because she knew I enjoyed this author's work before and especially that I wouldn't skip my turn on a story with eagles and wildlife in it ;p Too bad I had to wait almost a year before the book was released though.

After her grandma passed five years ago, Fallon McCarthy tried different place but she doesn't plan to move back to Chicago. In fact, the last two years she spend in Cunningham Falls, Montana, has been the longest she stayed
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Another great addition to the Cunningham Falls series! We have met Noah and Fallon in other books but this one lets the two of them shine. This book kicks off a crossover collection by Kristen and some of her favorite authors.

Fallon is a wanderer at heart but something about Cunningham Falls has caused her to pause a moment. When she finds and injured eagle, the events that follow open her up to the possibility of staying forever in one place.

Noah is such a sweet caring man. He works with inju
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 'I Love You So Much It Hurts' Stars

WOW, just WOW! Soaring With Fallon's uncomplicated and real life like, emotionally charged and passionately enrapturing love story transformed this already fantastic small town romance that I loved, in not only my favorite installment of the spin off series, but one of my all time favorite small town romances. Noah and Fallon were extraordinary characters, complex yet so relatable, and all the cameos from the previous books just made this book PERFECT! <3
MiDouradoP
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Spread Your Wings"

Another Kristen's book to love!

I love her characters, her plots and her books. I love all the feelings I get from her stories and I love I always end them with my full of hope and love!

And it wasn't different with this book!

Noah King is sexy, such a gentleman and he cares about people and animals. He is sweet, honest and he does whatever he can for the ones he cares about. His heart is always in the right place and he has no doubts about his feelings, so when he realizes what
Louise BookbestiesUK
Shelves: 2019, arc, favourites, 5-stars
I absolutely loved this story!!!!!

I say it time and time again- but Kristen Proby just has a winning formula for me. Her books are well written, there's not too much drama, there's some really fun characters and there's a happily ever after.

What Kristen offers is real escapism when reading her stories....her characters are always ridiculously handsome and beautiful....usually stinking rich....probably everything you should envy and hate- but yet they are so relatable!

And for me Fallon and Noa
Theresa Natole
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes we think our lives are going to go one way and then something or someone causes us to change paths. Fallon never really stayed in one place too long after her grandmother died never really finding her home. Noah never gave much thought to falling in love. He had his business and his family. He didn't think he needed anything else. It took an injured eagle for these two people to realize their lives were meant to be together.

Kristen Proby does such an amazing job with Noah and Fallon's
Stephanie
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-author
3.5 Stars. I liked this book but I had a few issues. The good - I liked the characters and the supporting cast, the town etc. Even not having read this series since the original 3 books it was very enjoyable to see all the people and the town of Cunningham Falls is a great setting. The meeting was cute and both MCs were likeable. A bit insta-love but it is a novella so it worked fine.

My not so loves -1- I don’t like it when the blurb doesn’t match the book and this blurb says Noah “doesn’t have
Lisa Mandina
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was the second book in this series I read, the other one was by another favorite author of mine, Samantha Young. It was fun reading this one after Hold On, because I always getting to have a peek back into the world of characters I've enjoyed from other books. This one started off similar in that I assumed it was going to be a very short and sweet story. However this story-line was longer than I guessed at first, and I was definitely glad for that. I enjoyed the time that Fallon and Noah ha ...more
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly PR***

I am not sure if it is totally intentional on the part of the author, and I am sure that there are titles of hers that have tons of angst and the characters are torn apart and tortured...but in this one, this doesn't happen.

Fallon and Noah meet, they are attracted and then they are both all in. The relationship, and one another, matters. It's important to them, they mean something to one another, and this is clear from the beginning.

I enjoy
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noah was the perfect hero for this story. His love for Fallon was quick and intense and all consuming. Fallon was the wanderer. Moving from place to place and never really setting down roots. Until she came to Cunningham Falls. She started making friends...real friends. And she met Noah. Who gave her the beginning of those roots. And before she knew it, she was planted deep and found her person, her friends and her place. Wonderful story from Kristen Proby.
Tracey Jerald
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so excited that Fallon and Noah’s story is finally here! After living in her own isolation for several years, Fallon needs help. The best choice is Noah King. Seamlessly, these two characters blend together; shoring up each other’s weaknesses and supporting their strengths.

I love the way Kristen Proby builds her characters to be complicated and sweet; the people you want to be friends with in the town you want to live in.

Now, onto the rest of the crossover books!
Cheryl Norris
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love!

Another Kristen Proby book, another book I love. I absolutely adored Noah and Fallon. Their chemistry was off the charts and their story so sweet.
Cassidy
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
I struggled with this book and almost quit multiple times. The insta love is very instant. At 35% I’m wondering what the rest of the book is going to be about. I definitely needed more of a chase.

I’ve come to hate the trope of best friends that turn into bitchy enemies. It just makes me sad. There is also a place where the heroine admits that she only eats one burger a year. I think that is the most unrelatable scene I’ve ever read. It just kind of comes out of nowhere.

I won’t lie there were s
Logan Hr
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
sweet and short definitely kept me hooked until the very end
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Soaring with Fallon had me wishing I could curl up all day with this story! I adored Fallon and Noah's love story.

This story is everything you want in a romance and an eagle 🦅 (I am not joking the role the eagle plays is so very perfect)

Noah King is a lifelong resident of Cunningham Falls, (minus the time he spent in college) while Fallon McCarthy is a woman on the move.

The how these two come together comes full circle at the very end and OMG I am NOT telling you, read the
Sandy S
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date March 12, 2019

Fallon McCarthy has climbed the corporate ladder. She’s had the office with the view, the staff, and the plaque on her door. The unexpected loss of her grandmother taught her that there’s more to life than meetings and conference calls, so she quit, and is happy to be a nomad, checking off items on her bucket list as she takes jobs teaching yoga in each place she lands in. She’s happy being free, and has no interest in being tied down.

When
Kim
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
This is another sweet and swoony love story from Cunningham Hills, Montana in the Big Sky series.

We have been watching the hot, zoologist Noah King for a while now. He and his brother, Gray are friends with all of the other characters in the series. He has deep family roots in the community and has settled down and even opened his own bird sanctuary. He is loyal, giving, kind, and charming.

Fallon McCarthy is a newer resident. She used to be a work-a-holic, but is now somewhat of a nomad, but h
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Soaring Stars ~

FULL REVIEW to come for the Blog Tour......I will leave you with this. This is my FAVORITE of the series. Add this to your TBR list NOW!!

FULL REVIEW Now Posted::
What a fantastic read by Kristen Proby!!! I LOVED this story and the characters we follow. I have been so excited to read this story since Kristen Proby announced her Crossover.Collection. I’m happy to say it was well worth the wait. I can’t wait to read
Trudy Dowling
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The minute this hit my kindle I was flying through the pages. As a huge fan of the Big Sky series; I have waiting for Fallon's story. She needed love. She needed security. She needed a real home. She finally has it.

Cunningham Falls is small town USA. Everyone knows everyone. Turn a corner and bump into a relative. For Fallon McCarthy, it was something she never had in Chicago. Cunningham Falls is an outdoor heaven. For Fallon, an accountant turned Yoga Instructor and semi health guru, it is the
Stephanie Taylor
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Soaring with Fallon by Kristen Proby is another novella in her crossover collection and book 4 in her Big Sky series. Each novella is a standalone and each novel in the Big Sky series can also be read as a standalone.

Fallon lost the only family she had several years ago and decided it was time to live in all the places she’s dreamed of living. A couple of years ago, she landed in Cunningham Falls, Montana, and instead of moving on, she’s stayed. It’s feeling like home. And for once, she’s not fe
Vânia Nunes
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's always a pleasure to return to Cunningham Falls, and this time we will get to know the life and love story of Fallon and Noah.

Fallon is a wanderer.
Since her grandmother died six years ago, she abandoned her successful but unhappy life in Chicago and spent and lived in each city for a short time.
Until two years ago she arrived in Cunningham Falls, Montana, started giving yoga classes and fell in love with the place.
Friendships have been emerging gradually - Fallon is an introverted person a
Karrilynn
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Soaring with Fallon is the next installment in the Big Sky series and is also book 1 of 7 in the new Kristen Proby Crossover Collection. The Crossover Series features additional books by Sawyer Bennett, KL Grayson, Laura Kaye, Monica Murphy, Rachel Van Dyken and Samantha Young.

Proby starts this new series with two names we are familiar with from previous Big Sky books- Fallon McCarthy and Noah King. Fallon is a beautiful, independent, yoga instructor that has been on her own since the passing of
Julie
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Living life as it comes isn’t for everyone. For Fallon – the corporate world was suffocating and confining. Determined to not let a job define her, Fallon walks out on the job security and heads to Montana to find happiness. With a new job as a yoga teacher, Fallon is determined to make the most of life and all it has to offer.

While enjoying a hike, Fallon comes upon an injured eagle and isn’t exactly sure where to turn. That is when Noah walks into the picture. As the owner of a bird sanctuary
Laurie
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I love a big, loud, loving family story. I love the big family feel especially when one of the characters is not used to all the love that comes with a big family and how the family always has each other’s backs. Fallon has been in Cunningham Falls for about 2 years now. She left the big city after a family tragedy that pretty much left her alone against the world. Fallon is the local yoga instructor and is slowly finding her place in the community without even realizing how well she is ...more
Laetitia
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fallon McCarthy is a yoga instructor in Cunningham Falls and when she's hiking on the mountain, she encounters an injured eagle. She calls Spread Your Wings Sanctuary and Noah King comes to the rescue of the eagle. The next day, Fallon goes to the sanctuary to check on the eagle and Noah asks her out on a date. From the moment Noah sees Fallon he feels something for her and asking her out and they have the most wonderful first date. And after Fallon's place gets flooded, Noah invites her to stay ...more
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.2)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Piece of My Heart (Fostering Love, #4)
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • Axed (Extreme Risk, #4)
  • Boss
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • Never Have I Ever
  • Filthy Lawyer
  • Quiet Man (Dream Man, #4.5)
  • Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys, #5)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Connor's Story (Before Forever #2)
  • Gimme Some Sugar (Sex and Sweet Tea, #5)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

Big Sky (4 books)
  • Charming Hannah (Big Sky, #1)
  • Kissing Jenna (Big Sky, #2)
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)