Start by marking “The Knitting Pattern Mystery (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #4)” as Want to Read:
The Knitting Pattern Mystery (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #4)

The Knitting Pattern Mystery

(A Psychic Cafe Mystery #4)

Karis Booth uses her psychic abilities to solve a murder which is linked to a knitting pattern.

A knitting class is held at the café which Karis co-owns with her sister, Erin. An old knitting pattern is brought into the café and Karis is immediately drawn to it. It’s not long before Karis starts to experience visions which are brought on by the pattern, and some of those
Kindle Edition
Published March 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Knitting Pattern Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knitting Pattern Mystery

Start your review of The Knitting Pattern Mystery (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #4)
Montzalee Wittmann
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best one so far...did I say that on the last one?

The Knitting Pattern Mystery by April Fernsby is another great clean psychic mystery with great characters, fun clues, interesting visions, and humor. I truly enjoy this series. The books are just the right length to read before bed and not have to finish the next day.
Bonnie Dale Keck
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
kindle unlimited, newish series, got some on freebie day some ku, used to her Brimstone Witch Mystery-ies, interesting premise, bit too much angst and focus in first ones now finally getting into regular stories and away from the prior failed pregnancies, but still having the 'guess' someone is telling/is not telling truth with nothing to back it up, no visions or anything, but parts here and there still didn't add up, and considering that it's psychic revelation for the most part with ...more
Texas
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Psychic Cafe Mysteries Series:
Psychic Cafe Mysteries Box Set 1 - This box set consists of the first four books in the Psychic Cafe Series. Where one book ends the next picks up the continuous storylines with each adding a new plot for that book. The characters were interesting; some could be considered annoying at times. Others were good in their supporting roles. 4*

A Deadly Delivery #1 - This is my first read by this author and I was surprised that it was good. The storylines were interesting
Cornerofmadness
Apr 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Darla
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Karis Booth and her sister Erin are holding a knitting class at their café when Karis feels drawn to a specific pattern for a twin set. She has a vision unlike others before where she sees things from the previous knitter's perspective. She determines to knit the twin set and as she does her visions become more focused and she realizes that the person is in danger. As she works on the mystery with her neighbor, Peggy, she and police detective, Seb, who also helps become closer.

I enjoyed this
Ellen White
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kari’s and Erin jointly own a cafe that is being refurnished. Peggy’s knitting class that night has got Karis all in a jitter. She can’t control it, with Erin saying soon the visions would come then. They are hoping it’s not with the needles, nor during class, any of them have a weird smell, as they come in, must be an odd group with this type of thinking. An old pattern Karis is looking at, and then seeing the murder connected, or of something to come. First I have read by the author, interest ...more
Linda
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe that I read this book and didn't review it, I'm usually so prompt with my reviews.
As usual I was drawn into our mystery immediately. When Karis and Peggy are having their first craft lesson at the cafe that Karis own with her sister Erin, Karis has a vision. This one is really weird. She's standing outside the cinema, wearing a twin set, waiting for a date that never shows. What does it mean and how does it tie into the now or the future. A very memorable series.
I received an
Cheryl
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time reading this author and this is the 4th in the series. The main character is Karis who has visions of things from the past and sometimes for the future. With her neighbor, Peggy and her friend Detective Seb, tries to figure out a vision of knitted twin set pattern and a feeling of danger lead them on a couple crazy days. But they do figure out all out eventually. This was a quick read,a real page turner. Looking forward to reading more about Karis.
Ann
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This is about knitting and a woman who has physic abilities. She belonged to a knitting club and got a specific old pattern she liked because she got vibes from it. So of course she needs to know the what and why and who of her vibes. She had other ladies help find all those certain patterns for this item. She knew someone was killed or will be killed so she and friends did some more investigating. Can she find out who and why before its to late.
Cindy
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
This was my favorite book so far in this series but they have all been fantastic reads. I love the psychic elements to the visions that Karis gets without warning. The cafe will be opening soon but they have their first knitting class in the craft room.

It involves the knitting group this time where she tries to solve a murder. The ladies in the knitting group are some really great characters and made for some funny moments!

This series makes for an entertaining read. I like the murder mystery,
Pat
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating mystery

In this unusual book, my first by this author, is a mix of a psychic cafe owner, with interesting relationships and a fascinating mystery. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a touch of the psychic.
Elizabeth
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My review of The Knitting Pattern Mystery

I loved it! Beautifully written and bittersweet. I couldn’t put it down. This is a must read series! I can’t wait for the next book. April keep writing!
Nadine
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun read

In this installment there is also a mystery from 1958. It’s different from any other series that I’ve read, and I love this series! Karis and Peggy and Erin and Seb: their characters are more and more developed. Another fun, quick read. I really enjoyed it!
Amber Frechette
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

A heart wrenching mystery of a great love lost and a knitting pattern designed for someone special. Karis is in for a new psychic experience and her family and friends continue to support her to the end.
Anne-Kathrine
Another good book in the series. Karis experiences psychic visions in a bit different way.
Zoë
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripping

This was so good. It was well written and a good story to follow. The characters are developing nicely can't wait to read the next book
Frances
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

Great series! Karis, Peggy, Seb, Erin and Robbie are an entertaining bunch!
Can't wait to see what they get up to next.
LaDonna Erickson
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

I was not sure at first with this book but once I started I couldn’t stop till the end ! It has the all around good read without the super romance .
Barbara Ellington
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great read - humor and suspense - a unique way of finding out whodunit. I read for pleasure and your book fit the bill. Keep it up. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Barbara
Krystyna
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Getting her knitting needles out might be the answer.

Think this is my favourite of the series. When an old knitting pattern throws up a vision of a murder can she and the others find who and where. A great plot that has them delving into the past as well as searching in the present for the people in her visions. Great characters and a totally believable plot which answers all the questions. Just wish I could knit as fast as those seniors.
Patricia Mccammon
Apr 06, 2018
Devika
Mar 28, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Narcissist in the Daffodils (Greene Fields Mystery, #1)
  • A Twist in the Tail (The Oyster Cove Guesthouse #1)
  • Dead and Breakfast (New Orleans To Go Cup Chronicles, #2)
  • Drive Thru Murder (The New Orleans Go Cup Chronicles #3)
  • Arsenic in the Azaleas (Lovely Lethal Gardens #1)
  • Mind Your Manors (A Flamingo Realty Mystery, #1)
  • Evidence in the Echinacea (Lovely Lethal Gardens #5)
  • The Curse of Hollister House (A Cat in the Attic Book, #1)
  • Crossing Over Easy (Eastwind Witches #1)
  • Bones in the Begonias (Lovely Lethal Gardens #2)
  • Apple Pie and Arsenic (Maple Lane Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Cape Hope Capers: Cozy Mystery (Cape Hope Mysteries Book 4)
  • Footprints in the Ferns (Lovely Lethal Gardens #6)
  • Dagger in the Dahlias (Lovely Lethal Gardens #4)
  • Deadhead and Buried (English Cottage Garden Mysteries #1)
  • Corpse in the Carnations (Lovely Lethal Gardens #3)
  • The Ghost of Marlow House (Haunting Danielle, #1)
  • Dancing on her Grave (Maggie Mulgrew Mysteries Book 4)
Sign up to April's newsletter to get her new releases when they are free: www.aprilfernsby.com

April Fernsby lives in the north of England in a county called Yorkshire. Yorkshire has its fair share of hauntings and supernatural events, including a witch called Mary Bateman, aka The Yorkshire Witch, whose skeleton now hangs in a local museum.

April loves all things supernatural and mysterious. Her

A Psychic Cafe Mystery (5 books)
  • A Deadly Delivery (A Psychic Cafe Mystery, #1)
  • A Fatal Wedding (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #2)
  • Tea And Murder (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #3)
  • The Cross Stitch Puzzle (A Psychic Cafe Mystery #5)