Start by marking “Private Securities: Davis Entertainment Book Three” as Want to Read:
Private Securities: Davis Entertainment Book Three

Private Securities: Davis Entertainment Book Three

Protect her.
Love her.
Build forever with her.
Liv Davis has always been the other twin. She has lived a protected life of privilege, but she craves more. When she is caught in the middle of a hostage situation her desire to get more becomes even more important.
Brant Lawrence, has struggled to adjust to civilian life but when he sees Liv he knows what he was destined to d
ebook
Published April 20th 2018 by Cari Robe

To ask other readers questions about Private Securities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private Securities

Deb
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
The chemistry between the two main characters is dynamic. I could feel the intensity come off the pages. Brant and Liv's story is a welcome addition to this series. The author kept the action going while maintaining the drama. The dynamic connection between the characters as well as to the reader continued to build leading the reader to want more.

I wasn't too happy with the abrupt ending as I could have kept on reading. :) But I enjoyed this short story and will watch for the next in the series.
Laila Viking
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A steamy and engaging short read. It is sweet and has a nice storyline. Well written with well described characters. Would have liked it to be longer.
It is written in dual POV and that is absolutely a plus for the story. It gives the reader more of the feelings and thoughts of the characters.
A chemistry that is hot and makes the story worth the read.
Keri Loves Books
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another read with great characters that will steam up your kindle.

Brant and Liv meet on the worst night of her life. She was the captive and he was her rescuer!

After saving Liv, he just can’t let her go.

A story with an instant attraction, an over-protective hero and a girl just trying to be herself and do her own thing. Lots of heat with these two and a sweet HEA.

I can’t wait to see what comes next! I loved all these characters from The Davis Entertainment Series.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. It was well written and fast paced. The chemistry between the characters was sizzling hot. This book has everything you need to keep you turning pages hot sexy men, steamy scenes and some conflict thrown in. I can't wait for what this author writes next.

Demetra
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, booksprout, e-books
Brant and Liv’s story was good and fast-paced. Although this books is a standalone, at times I felt like I was missing information. From the glimpses I caught from the other characters, I’m going to read the other two books as well.

Tanya
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she had always been the other twin and she had lived a protected life. when he saw her he knew he would want her. he is struggling adjusting to life out of the forces. he knew she would be good for him. she has secrets and he wants to help her. see if they can be together? follow their story

Lisa
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Private Securities is a hot, wild read. Brant and Liv fall hard and quick. The story is well written and packs a lot of fire into a short read. I can't wait for another story by Ms. Robe.

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brant is Liv's knight in shining armor when he saves her from Kat's stalker. The minute Brant sees Liv he knows that she is meant for him. This is a story that has it all hot steamy romance, action and intrigue. You will be held hostage until the last page. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Courtnay Gray
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG my heart just melted into a puddle at my feet along with a few other things!!

I have read many, many books but this one... WOW!! I’m speechless!!

Liv has lived a good life but in the shadows of her twin brother. She is seeking some separation from him. When she makes plans to meet Lang and Kat at the apartment to discuss plans over dinner she never imagined it would change her life the way it did.

Brant is a former soldier in the Army trying to adjust to civilization again. He leads a group o
Rhonda Hicks
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Livonia, aka Liv, is Lang's twin sister. They've always been close and she's always been protected in bubble wrap and everyone was made aware of the fact. Liv has always wanted something of her own. Some kind of independence. She's taken some steps to make that happened since she moved out to attend college but there are secrets she's kept.
Brad was a Seal and injured. Since he's been a civilian he works on the swat team. The only problem is he has flashbacks that he knows are interfering with wh
Ida Jolley
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 was better than the other books. Liv and Brant were the main characters in this story. They were I. Love and couldn’t help themselves to keep their relationship a secret. They truly cared about one anther. Liv was tie o living in her brothers shadow for so long, and Brant let her come alive and be who she wanted to be. So all three couples had a great trip to Florida and were in love and ready to Star their new lives together. It was pretty good.
Jaime Reynolds
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read

This was another great book in the series. Liv and Brant’s story was hot and steamy. I love these characters and cannot wait to see what the future holds for all of them. Looking forward to the next book.
Renee Atkins
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming

I enjoyed the whole series. Ms. Robe is a great storyteller and knows how to keep her readers captured. I give the whole series 4 stars, but that's only because of the editing. Lots of mistakes in that area. Keep up the great work!
Katrina Haynes
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say this has to be my favorite in the series. I love reading Brant and Live. It was a touching story which it touched my heart. Such a page turner too
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez
Loved this book

Brant works for SWAT. Liv is Landy's twin sister. SWAT gets a call about a hostage situation and the stars aline for the beginning of a beautiful story
Sophia Peony