Start by marking “Undercover With the Nanny” as Want to Read:
Undercover With the Nanny

Undercover With the Nanny

DEA agent Sawyer Hayes came to California in search of a drug cartel leader who slipped through his fingers in El Paso. The link to finding him is Kate Munroe, a nanny for one of his henchmen. The problem? He didn’t expect to be so drawn to a possible suspect. How is he supposed to do his job when his growing feelings for her are clouding his judgment?

Interior designer Kat
Published April 23rd 2018 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Ignite)

To ask other readers questions about Undercover With the Nanny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover With the Nanny

♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Apr 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: quickie, safe, arc
A steamy insta-love story about Sawyer and Kate. Sawyer is investigating Kate’s boss as the pilot of one of the most ruthless Mexican drug cartels operating in the states. Hoping that the pilot will lead Sawyer and his team to their elusive leader, a man so secretive he doesn’t even have a photo on record. Sawyer's team tries to determine whether Kate is a a victim of being at the wrong place and time or if she's in on her boss's side job.

Kate dreams of being a successful interior designer but w
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Undercover with the Nanny by Cathy Skendrovich is the story of Sawyer Hayes and Kate Munroe.
Kate had dreams of becoming a interior designer but life got in the way...she lost her parents then settled to become a nanny for the time being. Sawyer is trying to hunt down a Mexican drug cartel which is leading him to Kate's boss. Now Sawyer has to decide if Kate is a innocent person or something more.
Really enjoyed this exciting book!
Tami
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Insta-lust. Who saw that bad guy twist? Those of us that love the "Fast and Furious" franchise could guess it was coming. Yep, I still loved it.
Elizabeth Neal
Sawyer, a DEA agent, is hunting a drug cartel leader and the path has led him to California. His lead? A nanny. No, this isn't a joke. Her boss, the father of her charge, Bobby, is one of the leader's henchmen. Sawyer now has to go undercover, claiming to be someone he's not, in order to determine whether she's completely innocent or fully aware of what's going on. The problem is he didn't expect to actually like her.

Kate had dreams to become an interior designer, however, as happens, life has a
Ayekah
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sawyer is a DEA agent now in California on the trail of a the head of a drug cartel that's been dogging him and his team for some time.
His goal here is to get close the the Nanny of the head of the cartels pilot and see if she's involved, yet the be determined and try and get close to the pilot.
Kate is living in her friends beach apartment after her parents are killed, she'd saddled with debt and has had to put her new business on hold until she can get her life in order. She's taken a job as
Bette Hansen
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's fast paced with some mystery and suspense along with a nice little romance. Sawyer Hayes is a DEA agent hot on the trail of a cartel boss. Kate Munro is the unsuspecting nanny charged with caring for the young son of the boss. She would do anything for the little boy. Sawyer thought Kate would be an easy in for getting information. He never expected to fall so hard and fast for the nanny. Now he needs to get his man without losing the girl.

Very nicely done bo
Chrizzary
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Safe, no ow/om
Shari Kay
Apr 23, 2018 marked it as over-before-it-began
Sample didn’t capture my attention
Bec_BookMagicReviews

DEA agent Sawyer Hayes is determined to take down the drug leader that got away from him and his team in El Paso. However, his only lead is Kate Monroe, the nanny of one of the leader's henchmen. But the more time he spends with Kate, the more Sawyer finds himself doing the one thing he shouldn't -- getting involved with a potential suspect. Will Sawyer be able to prove her innocence, so they have a shot at happy ever after or will Kate's trust issues send her running from the man she's falling
books are love
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Received in exchange for a honest review.
Sawyer was a great leading man. He was thoughtful, dedicated and had a conscious. He was also smart and he did try so hard to fight his attraction to Kate but couldn’t.
Kate was the nanny of the man that Sawyer was undercover investigating. When he first meets the kind and sweet Kate, he has instant attraction but cannot act on it because there was doubt as to whether she knew anything about the drug cartel. Over time, he couldn’t fight the attraction and
S.T. Young
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely read.

Having gotten the chance to read Skendrovich’s latest novel, I couldn’t resist a review, naturally. The plot: A young woman struggling to keep herself afloat financially after the death of her parents left her in debt, falls for her handsome neighbor who turns out to be an undercover DEA agent out to catch her part-time employer. A nice concept, overall. Very straightforward. Nothing too complicated (but enough) to keep track of, and excellent reading when the aim is to relax with
Dawn Altieri
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer Hayes is an undercover DEA agent, tasked with getting intel on a cartel leader’s personal pilot. In order to break into the inner circle, he cozies up to Kate Munroe, the pilot’s nanny, who may or may not be guilty herself.

Kate has had some rough times since her parents both died and left her in serious debt, so the well-paying nanny job is a lifesaver for her. She has no idea her new, intriguing neighbor Sawyer is investigating her boss. And she has no idea her boss is a murderous thug!
2shay
Mar 31, 2018 rated it liked it
If you are looking for a book that lives up exactly to your expectations of a sweet romance with a bit of plot and danger, this book is perfect. It’s totally formulaic. Boy meets girl, instant attraction, conflict, resolution and happily-ever-after.

There is a bit more plot, though. Sawyer Hayes is searching for a seriously bad man, and engineers a meeting with Kate Munroe since she is the nanny of the really bad man’s right hand man. They both had reasons for not wanting to get involved, but...h
Linda Quick
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!!! Sawyer is an undercover DEA agent that "moves" in next door to Kate, the nanny to the child of a pilot to a drug lord. His goal is to get close enough to Kate to learn if she is part of the drug activity, or an innocent. Either way, she is his ticket to gaining access to plant bugs and learn more. Unfortunately, he is unable to fight his own reaction to her. He doesn't know what it is but hopes she really is innocent as he can't seem to keep his hands off of her. However, ever ...more
Mags
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable story. That drew me in from the start. Even though there wasn't much action or suspense. But what there was I did enjoy. Especially with the twist, which I wasn't expecting, and after that I honestly couldn't turn the pages fast enough.

As for the romance element, I did enjoy it and I liked the characters too. Especially Bobby, who I thought was a really cute kid and I was glad to see that he along with Kate and Sawyer got a happy ending.

And as a new author to me, I would c
Charlie
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received Undercover With The Nanny by Cathy Skendrovich through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Kate is a nanny to 8 year old Bobby. His father is in real estate.
Sawyer is an undercover DEA agent whose tasked with making contact with the nanny who may be involved with a drug cartel. At the very least she is the nanny to the pilot who is part of the drug cartel. It’s his job to find out if she’s involved or not.
That doesn’t mean that he was supposed to get involved with her.
This was
Lori
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a great story that played out like a movie in my head as I read it! I loved the chemistry between Kate and Sawyer. She was fiercely independent and wanted so much for Robby, her little friend she watched. Then there was this smoking hot alpha male who flirted a little too good that caught her attention. I loved Sawyer and the interactions they had together. Neither could deny their attraction, and they seemed to just fit. They could be themselves with each other. I loved all the action, and ...more
Petula
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DEA agent Sawyer Hayes is working undercover and will do anything to get the men who are killing anyone who gets in the way of their terrible business.
Kate Monroe is working as a nanny to a little boy whose father is too wound up in his business to pay attention to the boy. She is also trying to get over the death of both of her parents, and get her own business up and running.
This is an exciting and sometimes emotional story with characters you will want to follow even further than this book.
Helen Graul
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read this story as it was being written on Wattpad, and I was hooked from the very beginning. Sawyer and Kate’s developing romance and some really suspense filled moments, made this story very hard to put down. All of Cathy’s books engage me from the very beginning and carry my interest all the way through, and this book does the same!! Her characters are believable and so thoroughly engaging, that you feel yourself really caring about these people. It is easy to read and very well ...more
Samantha
Undercover with the nanny is a quick read that is filled with sex, drugs, and an undercover DEA agent. What could go wrong?

Kate has had her life fall apart and now is working to get back on track. When she meets her new neighbor she never could imagine the secrets he's hiding.

Sawyer will do whatever to get Ortiz. However Kate is not what he expects. It's a quick read that you can just read. It was good and u li will read more from this author. I received this book in exchange for an honest rev
Karen Roma
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Star Review.....

If you’re looking for the ultimate escape filled with suspense, danger, sex and romance, then Undercover with the Nanny is definitely a read for you! The storyline isn’t anything exceptional, but it keeps the reader engaged with a decent plot and plenty of action too. It’s basically a quick read with a sexy undercover DEA agent and a woman down on her luck. Oh, and don’t forget the cute little man, who unfortunately has a dad that runs a cartel.
Denise Van plew
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first time in reading this author. What drew me to this one was the story and the DEA agent that is at the center of it. With the bait is a woman of course named Kate who will be the one that gives him run for what it is worth with the chemistry and the mystery too. As the story grows with you getting in deeper it does its job. This goes quick with you getting to the end before you know it.
Heather andrews
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kate sometimes shocks the crap out of Sawyer, “you didn’t manhandle me. I wanted you to kiss me.” ....… His eyes widened, and desire flared in them..." Kate was so dang feisty, at times her man doesn't stand a chance, "...or, are you some kind of techie, peeping Tom who gets his rocks off by watching me when I’m alone? Isn’t showering with me, sleeping with me, enough for you? Answer me!” I really liked this book, Sawyer just oozed *** appeal.
poppy
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Cathy and it won't be the last what a fantastic addition to the Entangled Publishing family. This was a really good read I was pulled right into the story and really enjoyed getting to know Sawyer and Kate I really enjoyed the undercover plot and would definitely recommend this one to all
Sue
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this type of story and was not disappointed. I enjoyed it.
Cathy Skendrovich
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
When I wrote this book, Entangled wanted novels about nannies and yummy law enforcement types. I was intrigued with the idea of a by-the-book DEA agent who can't fight his attraction to his suspect. Would he give in to his desire, or would he remain strong? That's the question, and the driving force behind this romantic suspense book.

As soon as I created Kate Munroe, I loved her. She's smart, sassy, prickly, yet vulnerable. She needed a strong man who could roll with her changeable personality.
Pamela Gibson
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He’s an agent looking to bring down the head of a drug cartel. She’s a nanny trying to keep a neglected little boy happy. Together they form the perfect story to read on a lazy afternoon, either by the pool or fireplace (depending on your climate).

Kate Munroe has put her career on hold to take a job as a highly-paid nanny to a lonely little boy who idolizes his often-absent, highly-critical father. She’s climbing out of debt while bringing a little joy into a child’s life. A romantic relationshi
Yvonne Cruz
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
This story centers around DEA agent Sawyer Hayes and Kate Munroe, currently working as a nanny in order to get out of debt. Little does she know that her boss is a member of a drug cartel.
Sawyer doesn’t know if Kate is part of the drug cartel, so he goes undercover and befriends Kate . He needs information and she might be his ticket into the cartel.
I have to confess that the story did not engage me and I was not drawn to the characters.
That said, if you are looking for a story to just pass the
Hana Slabáková
Dec 08, 2018
Mmel
Sep 07, 2018
Readers That Love...: Rafflecopter Book Giveaway 1 6 Apr 10, 2018 10:31PM
Cathy Skendrovich has always loved a good story, and spent her formative years scribbling what is now called Fan Fiction. The current heartthrob of the time featured heavily in all her stories. Unfortunately, once she went to college, her writing took the form of term papers, written on typewriters instead of computer keyboards.

Upon graduation, Cathy took a job as an English teacher in a middle sc