Start by marking “Why Me? Interviews with Seven People with AIDS” as Want to Read:
Why Me? Interviews with Seven People with AIDS

Why Me? Interviews with Seven People with AIDS

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Seven people living with AIDS talk about themselves and their lives. They tell what happened to them and how they learned to cope with living face to face with death.
Published January 1st 1993 by Floris Books

To ask other readers questions about Why Me? Interviews with Seven People with AIDS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Me? Interviews with Seven People with AIDS

EJ
Jul 22, 2007 rated it really liked it
I was engrossed by the AIDS epidemic at a very early age in the late 80s. Linda Elerby on Nick news was my source of information. As I watched kids across the United States and in Africa both dealing with this disease and fighting for those who fell victim to it... I wanted to know more and be apart of it..somehow.
When I was 12 I bought this book and not until today did I pick it up. It consists of seven testimonies of what it is like to face death with AIDS. It is not the stories so much as th
BookDB