Start by marking “Nobody's Prince Charming (Road to Blissville, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nobody's Prince Charming (Road to Blissville, #3)

Nobody's Prince Charming

(Road to Blissville #3)

Fire and ice. Oil and water. Vodka and decisions. That’s what Darren McCoy and Wren Davison are: two opposites that shouldn’t mix well. Dare believes in fairy tales, true love, and happily ever after. Wren believes in fast cars, freedom, and no-strings sex. What can these two men possibly have in common? A magnetic pull strong enough to obliterate logic and reason.

For mor
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 238 pages
Published March 21st 2018 by Chasing Rainbows Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Nobody's Prince Charming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nobody's Prince Charming

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Romantic, sexy, low angst, funny, and Grandpa was a hoot! The dialogue was just a bit campy for my taste. Every character talked the same.
Cadiva
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5*

Loved this one lots, probably my favourite in the Road to Blissville series because Dare and Wren were not only stupidly hot together but also very funny and sweet.

Dare is such a sweetheart, taking care of his grandpa so he didn't have to go into a care facility and crushing on Wren and winding him up at every opportunity.
Wren was the big silent type, until the moment when he realised he didn't actually want to resist Dare any more, then he turned into a bit of a softy.

There's the usually to
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4ish stars.

“Not all saviors ride horses. Sometimes they ride on Harley motorcycles or drive pickup trucks,”

Nobody's Prince Charming is exactly the type of book you need to read every once it a while. There was no OTT drama and little to no angst. Just a feel good book that will leave you smiling.

Dare and Wren were super complete opposites but super cute together. Their chemistry was hot and the time spent between the sheets were even hotter. Holy Jesus Christ. Definitely not a book anyon
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, kindle-unlimited
Whew, finally a winner.

I just re-read my reviews of the first two books in the Road to Blissville Series and realized I was supposed to give up on this spin-off. 2★'s for book one and book two isn't the best record to keep going, you know?

I'm glad I gave it one more go. I liked this one.

Nothing terrible happened. There was no unnecessary drama and when there could have been, thankfully, it just didn't go there. We weren't subject to a complete retelling of what happened in the other books and i
Bo
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

I loved it. This whole series just makes me smile. This was a sweet, hot, and low angst read. I look forward to more in this series.
Denise H.
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*** A year earlier, Curl Up and Dye got two new stylists.***
Wren, mystery man, gorgeous long haired hunk, and Darrin/Dare. Dare has shamelessly thrown himself, and flirted with Wren ever since. Wren...

Dare has moved in with his beloved Grandpa to take care of him, and works two jobs to get that done. Wren finds that big-hearted step extremely attractive.
They make a deal, and Wren is going to rent the apartment over the garage, so Dare only has to work at the salon.

Loved these characters. So
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

My first from this author, and even though it isn't the first in The Road to Blissvill series, I was easily able to follow along. This book was a smooth easy read, with not a lot of drama, but still plenty of plot to keep me wanting to read more.

Dare and Wren, were from the beginning, two that are so incredibly opposite, you wouldn't really seem to put them together. With a little urging from Josh, the salon owner where Dare works, Dare decided maybe this fairy tale could be worth it a
Chris
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
Oh so disappointed that my review disappeared!!
In a summary- Wren & Dare were beautiful together. I love this series, the characters, the friendships and the humor. Wren tried so hard to avoid the sassy / steamy Dare and spent a year ignoring his flirting, truly believing Dare would be better off without him. Dare showed persistence and took Josh’s advice to tread carefully but not to give up. I loved the loyalty to family and enjoyed the pace of this book. Great series ❤
Lisa The Novel Approach
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Road to Blissville series is a spinoff from Walker’s Curl Up and Dye series, and Nobody’s Prince Charming brings together two crossover characters who we have all grown to love from Curl Up and Dye. Dare and Wren have been dancing around each other for awhile now. I would say this is a slow-burn novel for that fact, except that all that action took place in other books so I appreciated the fact that these two resolved into a relationship pretty quick in their own story. These are two very di ...more
Jenny Wood
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sigh.... I adored this one!
I swear they just keep getting better! I fell so in love with Dare and Wren and their fairytale!

Dare was working two jobs to take care of his ailing grandpa. He didn't want him to have to go to a nursing home, so he took on the role of his caregiver and he loved it, because he loved his grandpa so much. I loved their relationship and the way Dare put his grandpa first.. you coudn't help but to love them both.

Wren worked at Curl up and Dye with Dare .... he was the mys
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wren + Dare

I agree with the general consensus that this book is the best in series, so far.

Wren and Dare have had tension building among them for over a year. Dare, never one to shy away from it, was always upfront about how he felt. Wren on the other hand, constantly sent Dare mixed signals. The two finally give into their urges and a relationship forms. Initially it was suppose to be a sexual relationship with no strings but Dare managed to sneak his way into Wren's heart.

This book wa
namericanwordcat
2.5 Stars

I like Dare and I like Wren. I love the setting and circle of friends.

There is also a nice look at aging here as well.

However, the cold to hot between the heroes never settled in for me. Too many mixed signals were sent and the point of view felt off at times.

Heather Martin
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nobody’s Prince Charming

**Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie for my reading pleasure in hopes of an unbiased opinion, a review was not a requirement.**

Nobody’s Prince Charming is Book 3 in Aimee Nicole Walker’s Road to Blissville series. Unlike many of Aimee’s series, this book can be read as a standalone. It does have characters from her Curl Up and Dye series (one of my favorites), of course, since both Wren and Dare work at Curl Up and Dye.

Wren and Dare came from two completely different li
Ben Willis
Mar 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Rating: ★★★
Cover: Not a fan of this cover. I liked her others better. I think it's the black or maybe just me ;)

Okay, so this book was just kind of there. Kind of like a low blah.... but not a bad blah because it wasn't bad. It was just kind of there. lol. It took me awhile to get into it. I bought it when it released, tried reading, lost my attention then decided to go back. Lost my attention, a few days later... went back. lol There's not a lot to the story. It basically exactly what the blur
Vanna
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars!!!

This is definitely the best of the Road to Blissville series. . 💃🏻Darren/Dare and Wren are clearly quite the contrast as far as their nature is concerned. Dare is a happy, amiable and slightly dreamy young man who loves his Grandfather and lives with him to take care of him. Despite the extra expense of care for his Grandpa, he keeps a positive face and attitude. Wren, on the other hand is very reserved and keeps to himself. They both work at Curl Up and Dye salon, and Dare has a
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Road to Blissville series but can be read as a standalone book. Aimee gives us Dare and Wren's story.

Dare believes in fairytales but at this time his life is anything but. He works as a receptionist at Josh's salon and has another job to help pay for the care of his grandfather. Dare will do anything for his grandfather but it does take a toll on him. Dare tried once to seduce Wren but it didn't work out so it let it go. Dare's grandfather was a great character and
Melanie
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

For the full review, visit https://wp.me/p220KL-djv

From that review: " Nobody’s Prince Charming is the first story that I read in Aimee Nicole Walker's Road to Blissville series and it looks as though I'm going to have to remedy that because I found this story  charming and heartwarming.  Everything I look for in a contemporary romance.   It's the third i the series but works perfectly as a standalone.  It's not necessary to have
Rachel Emily
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one, so happy to get Dare and Wren's story! We first met them in the Curl up and Dye series, and I think that of the 3 in the spin-off series I have read so far, this one is my favorite. It stands very well on its own and, unlike the previous 2 books, it's pretty much all "new" story - we don't have the huge chunks of summarizing and revisiting that the first two had.

Dare and Wren had great chemistry, great banter, and just some minor angst as they worked through things. I l
Jenn's Book Obsession
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Glad to be back in Blissville and get a glimpse of some of the characters that I’ve grown to love. We FINALLY get Wren and Dare!!! These two had me so intrigued because Wren was just so broody and mysterious. I love that Aimee Nicole Walker kept this book low key. It was low angst and little to no drama.

Wren and Dare’s journey was a slow paced, slow burn story. I think that I would have liked to see a little bit more heat and passion from these two. I would’ve liked to read about more of their
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
True rating ... 4.25 stars, potentially more; I need to mull things over :-D!! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL BOOK :-)!!
JenMcJ
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This was cute. The characters likable. Basic writing without a lot of nuance or flare.

Story seemed to set up a lot of other stories so I'm sure this isn't the end of the road in Blissville.
Dee
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: series, mm, disappointing
I'm officially done with this series. I realize that I do not like this author's voice. Like. at. all. I'm so surprised because I have liked other series she has done but this smarmy, first person take on mistery/ humour has simply been a fail for me. I barely hung on through the curl Up and Dye series and took 3 for the team in Blissville but no mas!
I find myself so annoyed throughout that it takes me a week to read a 3 hour novel. Sigh. Obviously based on other reviews "It's not you; it's me"
Earlyn
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Prince Adorable

Wren and Dare always felt an attraction, but never acted on it.
Dare would love to have a Prince Charming, but Wren is jaded as he thinks everyone he loves leaves him.
This story shows how the relationship develops when they realize that fighting the relationship is futile.
These guys are adorable together and you can feel their connection.
Ani Rid
Jun 12, 2018 rated it liked it
insgesamt sehr gut zu lesen, aber ein bisschen viel von allem, das einfach nicht fertig ausgeführt wird ... der transgender Pflegesohn vom Chef, die afroamerikanische neue Frau des Vaters, der Kinderwunsch ... da wäre weniger mehr gewesen <3
Diane Dannenfeldt
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG these cracked me up! RTC
Pianisuparse
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 'I really enjoyed the story and the characters in this latest addition to a series I have loved. LOVED Wren and Dare together they complimented each other so well and phew they were HOT' stars.
Melissa
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I knew this book was going to be good because it was Aimee Nicole Walker and Blissville. This book exceeded all of my expectations. It was simply marvelous. I loved every single thing about it. 5++++ Stars.
Bettina (a.k.a. Betty)
3.5 Stars
Ivy
Like usual Aimee Nicole Walker took me in a beautiful journey with Darren and Wren.
We follow their story step by step, with the bumps on the road, the laughters, the tears, and of course the love between them.
I had a great time and highly recommend this book, it will warm your heart and give you a smile all along your read
Rebecca
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars.. the cheeseball factor is high in this one BUT sometimes you need a cheesy cute romantic book with hot sex to get you through the day!
  • A Worthy Man (The Men of Halfway House, #5)
  • Harley's Achilles (The Rock Series, #3)
  • The Innocent (The Cowboy Gangster, #7)
  • Deviation in Destiny (Blood Valley Investigations #1; The Omega Auction Chronicles #12)
  • Our Secret Wedding (Sky High Scaffolders, #1)
  • Harder In Heels (Alpha and Omega, #4)
  • Promise (Delicious #6)
  • I Don't: A Christmas Wish
  • Sound of Us (Us #2)
  • Love Lessons Learned (Love Lessons Learned, #1)
  • Bull (Brawlers, #3)
  • In the Shadows (Metahuman Files, #3)
  • Unbreakable Stories: Rowe (Unbreakable Bonds, #3.5)
  • His Hart's Command (Nothing Special #6)
  • Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4)
  • Spoils of War
  • The Millionaire Upstairs
I'm a wife and mother of three teenage kids. I've been married to the same wonderful man for twenty years. I've decided that if I can survive raising three kids then I can survive anything!! I haven't uttered the Mama's curse yet, but it could happen any day now. You know the one..."I hope you have a child just like you someday."

I'm an avid reader and lover of all things romance. I've spent my ent

Road to Blissville (6 books)
  • Unscripted Love (Road to Blissville, #1)
  • Someone to Call My Own (Road to Blissville, #2)
  • This Time Around (Road to Blissville, #4)
  • Smoke in the Mirror (Road to Blissville, #5)
  • Inside Out (Road to Blissville, #6)