Start by marking “That's Amore: That's Love (A Tuscan Legacy #1)” as Want to Read:
That's Amore: That's Love (A Tuscan Legacy #1)

That's Amore: That's Love

(A Tuscan Legacy #1)

Begin your journey to Tuscany this summer with Book 1 of A Tuscan Legacy! Each novella is a complete and satisfying romance, filled with faith, family, forgiveness and love.

When Rafaele and Jayne meet again two years after dancing the night away together in Tuscany, is it a matter of fate or of faith?

After deciding to take a six-month sabbatical, Italian lawyer Rafaele R
Published April 17th 2018 by Peregrine InD Press

To ask other readers questions about That's Amore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That's Amore

Becky Smith
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book made me feel that I had personally visited the beautiful Tuscan Valley, tasted the delicious food, and learned some of the language. Well-developed and intriguing characters who struggle with guilt, mistakes that rob them of their joy as well as their loved ones, and the emptiness of missing a father’s love & involvement in one’s life. That’s Amore is the perfect start to this series, with a mystery that will make the reader anxious to read the next book and discover more.
Sharon Dean
That’s Amore
By: Marion Ueckermann

Marion has captured in this beautifully written story the true beauty and love of what I’ve always imagined Italy would be.
Falling in love in Tuscany, Rafaele and Jayne’s story will captivate your senses!  After meeting for the first time just for a few hours and never seeing each other for few years after, can love at first site really be real? Can a British girl and Italian guy capture each other’s heart?
With blooms of spring and love in the air, Tuscany awa
Ann
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Marion Ueckermann transports the reader—Italy this time—and has you feeling like you are there. That’s Amore is a combination of a wonderful love story, family conflict and drama, and the beautiful story of God’s forgiveness and second chances. It is another one from this author I wholeheartedly recommend. I will certainly be looking forward to the second book in the Series. I was given a copy of the book by the author, but a favorable review was not required. The opinions expressed a ...more
Renate
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
A well crafted Italian love story with a romantic Tuscan setting, diverse characters, and mysterious paintings. Just like a firefly is a light shining in the darkness, Rafaele finds God’s and Jayne’s love in the darkness. That’s Amore!
Julia
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That's Amore by Marion Ueckermann is a delightful contemporary Christian romance. It is the first book in the A Tuscan Legacy series that is a multi-author nine book series that has started so full of promise.
With wonderful descriptive passages, the Tuscan countryside really comes to life in glorious 3D. I could 'see' the landscape and almost 'feel' the heat.
Once again Marion Ueckermann has drawn fully rounded and likable characters that weave their way into the readers hearts. A big fan of all
Narelle
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful summer romance in Tuscany!

Firstly, let me say how much I enjoyed writing Sienna’s story (Solo Tu, Book 7) for A Tuscan Legacy.

Marion Ueckermann and Autumn Macarthur have created a rich and compelling story world for the series. The family mystery is introduced in That's Amore: That's Love (Book 1) and threaded through the nine books in the series. The resolution to the family mystery is revealed in Book 9 – La Risposta: The Answer.

That’s Amore is a short novel length book that featur
Clare Revell
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
At one point running the family farm was the last thing Rafaele wanted to do. Mainly because his father wished it. But things change when you least expect it. Something Jayne knows all too well as she sets off for Tuscany in the hope of finding someone she met once a couple of years ago.

That’s Amore is set in Tuscany, in the very heart of the Rossi family. Setting the scene for the whole series, it nonetheless centres firmly on Rafaele and Jayne as they find the road to love is sometimes paved
Marta Aldrighetti
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book is set in the wonderful landscape of Tuscany,Italy.
Here Isabella organize her 80th birthday at Rossi estate.
reading the book, you can image the big villa with many rooms, flower garden and field, thanks to the author.
come on! join her, you'll be introduced to the family, walk around Tuscany, hear the past of her big family, discovery mistery...
Sonia Watkins
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This was a very enjoyable read! Jayne had met Rafaele at her friends wedding in Italy. They hit it off and he told her he would call her. She flew back to England and didn't hear from him, but she never forgot him. Now that they have closed their jewelry store she determines to go back to Italy and hopefully find Rafaele. She feels its God leading her back there. She gets to Italy and is doing some sight seeing and hoping to run into Rafaele. She has a flat tire and Rafaele is the one
Marylin
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-tbr
Sweet New Series

Oh I love this new series of books. Well, at least I love the first book in the series! And, I can't wait for each of the other books to be released!
I'm part Italian and this book had me wanting to research my heritage.
I LOVED all the imagines and flavors of this book. It really brought Italy and all the family traditions to life. Marion Ueckermann did a fantastic job of making everything so real and enjoyable.
I LOVED the twist of a bit of suspense this book has and it a appear
Andrea Byers
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rafaele heads home to help him Nonna with the family farm in Tuscany and runs into Jayne, after not seeing her for two years. He organizes a birthday party for the grandchildren of his Nonna where we meet the family the rest of the series will focus on. I enjoyed getting to know Rafaele and his hurts that need to dealt with and Jayne, who’s more positive on her outlook of things and in trying to reach out to Rafaele. Wonderful start to this series and I’m looking forward to reading the rest of t ...more
Embgram
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting new series debuting

The first book in this series is a wonderful start to a look into the lives and romances of several cousins with roots in Tuscany. Mommy's 80th birthday reveals several family secrets, including a unknown cousin.

In this book, the romance of Rafaele is the focus. Two years previously he had danced the night away at his best friend's wedding with a lovely Brit. Now she is back in Italy and the sparks of romance are relit. Will they find true love?
CarolynB
May 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
This is the first book of a multi-author series. The main male character is one of eight cousins in a large Italian family. It pretty much sets the scene for the rest of the series. I thought the book was just ok. The characters were likable and the setting was beautiful, but things progressed too quickly between the two main characters. I will probably read more of the series because I want to learn more about the mystery surrounding a number of paintings and because some of the other character ...more
Danyelle Scroggins
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lovely

This was such a pleasant read that truly made me use the Italian English dictionary! WOW such a learning experience and I declare I was not ready for it to end. I would definitely recommend this book to all women walking in the same circle but desiring a husband. Jayne gave a lesson in working while you wait on God that young women must embrace. Love may just be miles away but you will never know until you do like the character Jayne....Go.
Melissa Hayford
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun start to a series. It definitely has me intrigued. The scenery is amazing. Rafaele and Jayne have a very interesting beginning and second chance at love. I know with God all things are possible and He directs our paths, but things seemed a little too easy most of the time for this couple. I liked them, but definitely felt this was more a fairy tale.
Robin
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this first in the Tuscan Legacy series. Well written. Caught my attention from the first paragraph and I just couldn't read it fast enough to find out what was going to happen. The characters are certainly engaging. Definitely looking forward to the rest of this series. Highly recommend.
Sue Stinnett
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Outstanding book! A big family with secrets that are coming out, mysterious paintings are arriving and and two people reconnect to find their happily ever after.
Lynn Smith
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
That's Amore

Enjoyed the story and loved the characters. The mystery was never explained, I hope it continues in the rest of the series.
Paula Marie
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this entire series, and this book is one of the best! I love the crossover of a grown up Michael from Faith Restored!
Sherri
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a start to a promising series. I like that each book is a standalone but there’s a thread of mystery that runs through to the end. (At least that’s how I think it will play out.)
Margaret Nelson
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this first book in the Tuscan Legacy series. Since I've read other of Ueckermann's books, it was fun to notice some connections with them. I look forward to reading more in the series.
Anita Burkett
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
It was a fairly good book until I ran into something I didn't care for and I stopped reading. That was around the 80% mark.
Love
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable Family Romance

This is a very enjoyable and sweet family romance with a big Italian family and a lot of romance,love,and laughter too.
Linda Rainey
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Romance and Start of a New Series

"For you know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to go prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a good life and a future" is the ongoing theme throughout this well crafted story.
Isabella,her grandchildren and their stories will be shown in this nine book series.
I loved the romance of Rafaele and Jayne,the twists and turns of the story that won't be resolved until the end of the series.
I was intrigued by the mysterious paintings a
Doris Herron
Oct 03, 2018
Gregory S. Prince
May 27, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
MARION UECKERMANN's passion for writing was sparked when she moved to Ireland with her family. Her love of travel has influenced her contemporary inspirational romances set in novel places. Marion and her husband again live in South Africa, but with two gorgeous grandsons hanging their hats at the house next door, their empty nest’s no longer so empty.

Visit Marion at her website, www.marionueckerm

A Tuscan Legacy (9 books)
  • Luna Rosa: Blushing Moon (A Tuscan Legacy #2)
  • Rapsodia: Rhapsody (A Tuscan Legacy #3)
  • Ti Amo: I Love You (A Tuscan Legacy #4)
  • La Fiamma Sacra: The Sacred Flame (A Tuscan Legacy #5)
  • Bella Notte: Beautiful Night (A Tuscan Legacy #6)
  • Solo Tu: Only You (A Tuscan Legacy #7)
  • Dolce Vita: Sweet Life (A Tuscan Legacy #8)
  • La Risposta: The Answer (A Tuscan Legacy #9)