Start by marking “Killer Tails: An Easter Anthology” as Want to Read:
Killer Tails: An Easter Anthology

Killer Tails: An Easter Anthology

How about this Easter you dye your hair. Boil the evidence and hide the bodies. Join Eight of the most devious minds out there as they break up into teams of two to bring you the most demented Easter tales ever.
Kindle Edition
Published March 21st 2018 by Wild Dreams Publishing

Alyssa Drake
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Just in time for Easter, these horrifically devious tales are just what the bunny ordered. Dive into a gruesome good time!
Bella Emy
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome set! I loved this book so much! All 4 stories were amazing & I will definitely be recommending it. This was so different from anything else I've read because...well, hello?! Easter stories full of thriller and horror? I've never read one like this before! Really great! Loved it so much!
Congrats to all my favorite authors: YM Zachery, Alyssa Drake, Jeremy Simons, Veronique Poirier, Niki Liv, & J.B. Joseph! I have also discovered 2 new to me authors that I now LOVE! Congrat
Tanya
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this read is part of a box set so I can only write about this one. be prepared to see what happens and where it will take you as killers appear and maybe get caught. I'm not going to give much away as you really need to read this for yourself

Mary Helen
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Grammy Sue’s Easter Chews is the story I read. It is a fun, quick read with quite the cliff hanger. The premise of the story was good, but I expected more ‘horror’. I did enjoy it, however, and give it a 3.8/4 overall.

JA Stone
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JA Stone, Author of Evil Angela

Killer Tails is an excellent collection of mystery, horror, and the macabre with a taste of erotic sensuality. Very well crafted, my favorite was 'Easter Gifts' hands down. I went back to read that jewel a second time. I would recommend this title to any fan of horror, suspense, and romantic mystery.
Michelle VanDaley
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is filled with great stories from some amazing Authors. I enjoyed them all especially Easter Gifts by Jeremy Simons & Veronique Poirier which threw an awesome twist into the story right when I thought I knew what was going on. All of the stories are horrifically fantastic!!
Molly
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of the macabre, horror fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
if you enjoy macabre stories this unusual horror tale is full of twists and turns and unexpected characters and situations

Chris Naugle
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can anyone read this book and celebrate Easter the same way? Loved the stories, in a sick twisted way. Now I need to go find the end to the one, to find out what happened. Great job authors!
Karen Galloway
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Good Read

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. A great anthology filled with really good stories. I especially liked the story by Alyssa Drake. An Enjoyable, Entertaining Collection
Faith Johnson
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was SO creepy!!! (Easter Gifts)

I was soooo on the edge of my seat and the sudden plot twist had me going WHATTTTTT?!?!??! :O You should buy this book.

Seriously....

Now....
Niki Livingston
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacy Sparks
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jeremy Simons
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shaan Ranae
Apr 19, 2018
Abn10009
Jun 04, 2018
Veronique Poirier
Jun 09, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Sairaika Naidoo