Start by marking “Sir's Redemption (Doms of Decadence, #8)” as Want to Read:
Sir's Redemption (Doms of Decadence, #8)

Sir's Redemption

(Doms of Decadence #8)

Kinley Stevens was in trouble.

Lying to your Dom is never a good idea. Not if you want to sit comfortably the next day.

But she had no other choice. She loved being dominated in the bedroom, but Sloan was the type of guy who would take over her life if she let him.

Mind you, he couldn’t do a worse job of managing her life than she was.

Sloan knows that Kinley is keeping som
Kindle Edition
Published May 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sir's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sir's Redemption

Melanie Marnell
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Take one sassy, slightly bratty submissive and two estranged best friends who happen to be Doms and you've got the makings what could be a great relationship. Sloan and James, closer than brothers, at one time shared a woman and a life. Things went very wrong when their woman died in an accident and Sloan blamed James for years. Kinley and Sloan have a D/s relationship but he seems unwilling to take it any farther. Kinley takes a second job in order to pay off debts she has been saddled with by ...more
Lindsey
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Felt a bit rushed

Not my favorite book by this author. It felt...undeveloped. all the right ideas were there, but the execution felt a bit shallow, like the story was forced. All in all, not bad, but not one I will feel the need to read again. There are a ton of missed opportunities for plot elements to help flesh out the characters, and it is a shame they were passed up. Sex scenes were very long, almost too much, but plot points were brief
Toi
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sloan and Kinley have a relationship that sort of falls to the wayside because she wasn’t honest with him, but he’s hiding something too – when she goes to work for James things take on an even tougher outlook, but what happens when Sloan and James finally see each other for the first time since what happen to Sara … will Kinley be able to bring the two of them together and will the three of them be able to have a lasting relationship that is built on love and not lust.
Claire
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-menage
I actually really enjoyed this read, I had no real expectations, so it easily surpassed them. This is my first read by this author, I enjoyed the three characters, Sloan, James and Kinley. I liked the growing relationship between them all, there was plenty of chemistry flying between them. I found the relationship between Sloan and James to be particularly lovely, so much love between these two best friends, even after all they'd been through. I look forward to reading more by this author.
Renee
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this story blew me away. I loved how all the twists worked together and everyone got their happy ending. Sloan and James were such opposites, yet very alike too. And Kinley was so strong and brave. The ending was such a surprise, that I never saw coming. Don’t miss this great addition to the series.
Alexandria Michelle
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Dom Romance

I loved the characters in this book. It was very realistic how the characters grew as their relationship improved. Hot, fun sex scenes left me wanting more! Quick and dirty Herero romance.
Diane
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

Very enjoyable and sexy romp of a book. Wished the guys had sorted themselves out sooner but they get there in the end. Quite a soft bdsm read but enjoyable nevertheless.
Sandy
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this series

Kayla is a great story teller. Would love to see more books in this series. Makes the characters come to life
SH
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

I loved every minute of this book! The series is great and this addition is one of my favorites! Kinley hot the jackpot!!
Lisa
Feb 12, 2019
Sanne
Jun 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Demons on the Dalton (Hell Holes #2)
  • Rhapsody and Rebellion (Enduring Legacy #7)
  • Persephane Pendrake and the Cimaruta
  • Hard Drive: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Tech Titans Book 1)
  • Love Unexpected (The Saunders Family Saga #1)
  • Ruthless (Nomad Outlaws Trilogy, #1)
  • Shenanigans (Shenanigans, #1)
  • Take a Chance on Me (MyHeartChannel Romance)
  • Burned Bridges (The Crossing #1)
  • Errant Spark (Elemental Trials #1)
  • Rogues to Lovers
  • Identity Crisis
  • Cars, Coffee, and a Badass Ninja Toilet (Julia Karr #1)
  • Omega's Choice (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #1)
  • The Highland Chieftain (Lords of the Highlands, #4)
  • Kaleidoscope (The Vision Chronicles, Book 1)
  • Aegis Incursion (The Aegis League, #2)
  • The Songs of You and Me
Laylah loves reading, but she particularly loves a good romance with some seriously alpha men. Protective, possessive men with large hearts. Writing has become her passion and she hopes her readers enjoy her stories as much as she does writing them.

Doms of Decadence (9 books)
  • Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)
  • Forever Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #2)
  • For The Love Of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #3)
  • Sinfully Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #4)
  • Make Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #5)
  • A Taste of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #6)
  • To Save Sir (Doms of Decadence, #7)
  • Reveal Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #9)