Start by marking “Chase Calloway (Redemption Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Chase Calloway (Redemption Series Book 2)

(Redemption #2)

Chase Calloway is book two in the Redemption Series but is a STANDALONE novel.

I've been named L.A.'s sexiest and most eligible bachelor. I'm filthy rich, live in a house on the beach, drive a fast sports car, and I do a job I love. My hobbies include partying and beautiful women. A lot of beautiful women. They adore me because I'm charming and fun until I walk away, leav
Published April 27th 2018 by Sandi Lynn Romance, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Chase Calloway, please sign up.

Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Alex ♈
Do we, female readers, really enjoy reading about disgusting manwhores, who disrespect our gender?!?
Is this our fantasy?!?

The way he spoke about women in the blurb... *shudder*

Thanks to Leonor for taking one for the team!

Leonor's review
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
DNF

Near the end I just had to put it down. What is it about this book? Yes! I know now!

Look at the cover. Seriously, I mean it. Blow it up and look. Take a good long LOOK!

And that's about as good as it got for me.

This was, in my opinion, a very boring romance between a small town girl who relocates to LA and a playboy manwhore who seems to think he is god's gift to women. Nothing happens here that you would not predict. The dialogue between the two is pretty
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
An enjoyable read that made me laugh.

Omg I haven't read a Sandi Lynn book in ages but I was so curious about this one and of course I had doubts the minute Chase Calloway appeared with his POV and for that I'm so thankful that I got to know and read how he is as a character. At first, I like where the story was going and at the same time thinking that I didn't like him at all. But, rest assured I could have rated this lower but with this story you'll surely laugh and enjoy Kinsley and Chase w
Jask Afsh
H is a bastard no doubt about it but what I don't understand is why the h gave him second chance so easily. She left her old life behind because her Boyfriend cheated on her then here she is with a manwhore who disrespect her, says hurtful things, flirts with women in front of her, wants nothing to do with the unborn baby, not only flirts in with nurse during delivery but tells h to push and SOON YOU'LL BE HOLDING YOUR SON. Not OUR SON BUT YOUR SON.

This tells he hadn't accepted this new life an
Laura's Book Addiction
One of this authors better books. I found I liked the main characters and they didn't make me cringe at every other sentence.
Ddkmc95
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author has fast become one of my ‘one-click’ authors and this book did not disappoint!
Kinsley Davis brushed off the dust of her small Indiana town, when she caught her bf in bed with her bff, and headed to CA. Always a go-getter, Kinsley found an apartment and a temp job at Calloway Tech almost immediately. She’s also sworn off men and vows to make a better life for herself. That is, until she meets her boss’s son, Chase Calloway.
Genius programmer and ultra playboy, Chase Calloway ma
Dawn Rickard
Simply Amazing

Sandi has done an amazing job yet again.

Chase Calloway is a sexy hotshot who runs Calloway Tech with his father. As people call him the manwhore of California.

Then we have Kinsley Davis a small town girl from Indiana who had dreams to move away to California but she put them on hold because of her boyfriend Henry.

One day Kinsley went to her boyfriends house to surprise him for his birthday only do discover him in bed with her best friend. It to
Stacy Hahn
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let’s talk about Chase Calloway. He is rich. He is arrogant. He is cocky. He is gorgeous. He is never going to fall in love, or so he thinks. Chase has run off many of his father’s employees due to his playboy ways. No woman can resist his charms. The only problem is, they want more than just a one and done. Along comes Kinsley Davis, his father’s new temporary PA, and she throws this arrogant man for a loop. He’s never had to work for the attention of a woman in his life. Kinsley has been hurt ...more
Stacy Mitchell
May 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Two very sad stars.

I never thought I’d ever give such a low rating to Sandi Lynn. This is an author who I not only read out, I contacted her for permission to use her words in my book.

I didn’t like Carter Greyson, so I wasn’t excited to read Chase’s book. But I thought, “this is Sandi Lynn...” I was sadly, so very wrong.

Let’s start with contractions, or the lack of them.

Then grammar errors. I never thought I’d ever give such a low rating to Sandi Lynn. This is an author who I no
Danielle Schmidt
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chase ... Oh you will love him

Cheese Galloway is the ultimate playboy who tends to use woman and leaves broken hearts all over California.... He has reasons for not waiting to get attached to anyone ( mommy issues) but he is upfront and honest with every woman that he is with... His bff Lexi knows him and relishing he is a manwhore..lol until that one comes along and changes everything.
Enters the beautiful Kinsley who has had her heart broken and been there h### and back and is now i
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am really enjoying this Redemption Series. Book one had a lot of depth and deep emotional moments throughout. This second book has a great storyline, growth, regret, forgiveness, strength, steaminess, humor and a mix of emotional depth as well. Book two brings me back to more of what I think of when it comes to Sandi Lynn’s writing...however I really enjoyed Grayson’s journey as well.

“I fell in love with the idea that someone could actually love me.”

I loved the strength, friendshi
Bec
May 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Ha Ha , I had to read this because reading other reviews made me want to read about this awful hero. I guess the author explains his POV on relationships 80% into the book. It sure takes a while. Meanwhile he is such a tool!

I don't see the heroine as being a doormat at all. In fact, I really enjoyed her ability to roll with the punches.

When he commits he is all in. Obviously an attractive, womanizer finds it difficult to shut down advances from keen eyed women such as in the deliver
Yani
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok how do I start, I love Sandi Lynn, I have read all her books but I think this one main character chase was really annoying and pushy. And don't get me wrong I understand he has trying to get the girl but there was some times I wanted to yell, on the other hand the story line was great and the character development was good, so by the end chase did not seem so annoying. Kingsley was a very strong independent character I really liked her... overall I think this was my least favorite Sandi Lynn ...more
Jamie
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can you start over in another state are really fine yourself, well that's just what Kinsley does after her ex best friend and ex boyfriend betrayed her. When Kinsley meets the son of her new boss Chase Calloway there is interest but his is so arrogant but oh so sexy. Chase has never wanted a relationship, he much rather meaningless hookups and living.his life, but when these two meet what they thought they wanted in life it all changes.
S. Swanson
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Really enjoyed reading this book characters were great it was actually quite funny at times and loved Kinsley she was one sting women.
Chase loved the ladies until he meets his match and that was Kinsley she never have in and have him a run for his money. Great romance story could not find fault in this book as usual another great book by Sandi Lynn. If you want a love story that's got humour in it then read this book you will not be disappointed.
Paula Hoskins
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another winner by Sandi Lynn

Another winning romance from Sandi Lynn. She makes you fall in love with sexy alpha self centered men. Chase needs a strong female to make him realize exactly what he wants. Kinsley is the challenging woman who steals Chase's heart and together they find the life neither of them thinks they want. A book you won't want to put down until you're done. Sandi Lynn does it again, she never disappoints.
Valorie
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow..............now that’s an opener! Don’t you hate it when the ones closest to you disappoint ya? Oh boy............I loved how strong Kingsley was and how she handled every situation she was hit with. On the other hand, I hated the manwhore in Chase! Such a waste! But together, they just worked in a weird way. I Loved the whole storyline.....but what I really love is how I always get a glimpse into the future. Exceptional read.
Lisa Smith
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sex only.... really?

Wow, Chase and Kingsley’s life couldn’t have been more different but the same. I know that doesn’t make since but you have to know the story. They both lost a parent to drug addiction that effected their lives decisions for ever.. they overcame the fears and believed in each other and had a wonderful life. This story is amazing I decided not to spoil but you will definitely enjoy the read I did.
judy gardner
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Captivating Romance Reading

I enjoy this author's style of writing so much and this story did not disappoint me. The characters were exceptionally well-written with lots of love, romance and great dialogue. I enjoyed the dual point of view from both characters and I think this author did an amazing job of developing their romance and characters.
Definitely a five-star rating for this book, another fabulous story from this storyteller.
Melessa Bond lewis
Loved it

Wow Chase Calloway had me all worked up. Kinsley was so strong and grew up independent with rough life. I would of never put these two together. Chase was rich and smart. Loved the ladies and didn't respect loving relationships. I'm so glad to find out he just needed help finding true love. Kinsley showed him what love meant. I love how we watched their love grow in this book. Good as always! Must read
Carol
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chase Calloway

Seriously, an amazing story! Men who feel like one night stands are the way to go, no plans to settle down, find someone to Love. Kinsley is hired as a temp to work at a company that Chase co- owns. Unlike most women, she doesn't fall to his advances😊. Funny, flirty, seriously intertaining, will make you sad, but in the end, renew your faith in the heart, Love, beautiful story❤. Enjoy!
Deb
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy hot funny chase**spoiler alert

I have a new book boyfriend. I love the way Sandi brings her characters to life. Chase is so hot. I like that Kinsey was strong. You get vested in the characters to the point that I can't wait for Christopher to get his own book. My new favorite series.
Julie
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Disappointed

So I had to skim through a lot of it. This just didn't feel like a Sandi Lynn novel. I know both the characters are young but seriously right off the bat gave me annoyed childish vibe. I dont know what happened with this story but it just wasn't heartfelt like all the others.
Christine Reitz- mccarthy
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this story

I love how strong and independent you made the main female character, Kinsley!!! Loved her!!! Chase took some time to warm up to... Another great five star story from our Sandi Lynn!!!
Jenny Rapp
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Opening your eyes to what life really should be!

A sexy and emotional story that will have your heart breaking and then healing. This book had a great storyline, and the characters will keep you interested and wanting more.
Kristine
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forgiveness isn't easy

I need to try a watermelon margaritas sometime. Great read and I enjoyed Jamison Finn making an appearance. I found the story to be sensitive, strong when it needed to be and straight to the heart. I could relate to Kinsley. Thank you Sandi Lynn.
Benedikte Larsen
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sandi Lynn does it again! This book was so amazing, it held dark secrets and a love that broke through the past and gave a future! I can’t wait for the next book! I highly recommend this book, to everyone who loves a good romance!
L Hodge
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chase Calloway

I am loving the redemption series. Chase and Kingsley story js brilliant, moving, funny and oooo so steamy. Couldn’t put it down.
Lovey story line, very easy to read. Roll on book 3!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Tainted Heartbreak (Tainted Knights, #3)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Tense - Volume Two (The TENSE Duet, #2)
  • Waiting For Me (Beautiful Surrender, #2)
  • Adored: A Wanted Novella
  • Never Tied Down (The Never, #5)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Eli (Jacob's Ladder, #2)
  • Ice Daddy: A Secret Baby Hockey Romance (Boston Brawlers, #2)
  • My Kinda Forever (Summer Sisters #6)
  • Knocked Up  (Crazy Love, #2)
  • Bottom of the Ninth (Bad Boys Redemption #3)
  • Genevieve (Nice Girls After Dark, #4; Billionaires After Dark, #12; Love in Bloom #54)
  • Blindsided
  • Pull You Through
  • My Unexpected Love (Beaumont - Next Generation, #2)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.

Redemption (4 books)
  • Carter Grayson
  • Jamieson Finn (Redemption Series Book 3)
  • Damien Prescott (Redemption Series, Book 4)
“Listen to me. I know I was a shit mother, but I loved you and I did what I did for you. I needed you to be stronger than I ever was. I’m sorry, Kinsley.” 0 likes
“Later that night, Jimmy called me at the hotel and told me that my mother had passed away.” 0 likes