Start by marking “El Malo” as Want to Read:
El Malo

El Malo

Javier Estrada is the king of Mexico.
Evil. Twisted. Psychopathic.
A cruel madman with a killer smile.
And he is my boss.

My duty is to blend in, clean his home, and not make a peep.
I’ve done my job well for years.
Imbedded myself so deep in his world, he’s never going to get me out.

But I am this king’s worst nightmare.
Bad men like him took everything away from me.
I will
185 pages
Published April 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about El Malo, please sign up.
Waleska 'Wally' I don't think so , author said El Malo it is a Standalone.…moreI don't think so , author said El Malo it is a Standalone. (less)
Waleska 'Wally' Is a new book . Is not linked to previous ones and it's a standalone.…moreIs a new book . Is not linked to previous ones and it's a standalone. (less)

Start your review of El Malo
AleJandra
Apr 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
So the name of the protagonist is Javier.
Really???
Because if it is Mexican, of course his name is Javier. And of course, he is a Narco.
description

Seriously, people, I'm so fed up that all the authors use that name for a Mexican character, and that they are always criminals. I probably don't read the book, just because of that.
Representation matters
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Shelves: romance
Mafia romance is one of my favorite subgenres to read, and K Webster is one of my favorite authors. Put them both together, and I'm in book heaven! Therefore, I wasn't surprised at all that I got swept up in this story right away.

A ruthless cartel king, Javi Estrada is one of the most feared men in Mexico and with good reason. If you cross him, he won't just kill you. He will make you wish you were dead.

photo giphy-94_zpskaaac98t.gif

Rosa Delgado is an FBI agent seeking revenge for a personal tragedy. She went undercover
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY RATING FOR THIS IS 3.5 STARS...

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘EL MALO:’ Is a full length, standalone dark romance novel by K. Webster. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

THEN: In the ‘Prologue’ we’re introduced to a young Rosa, and straight away your thrown into a bloodbath of bullets when her mother is taken away from her suddenly, this set the pace for a nail biting intricate plot that had me sitting on the edge of my seat, you could feel the
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“We calculate. We conquer . We own.

El Malo is the catapult in a string of precise devious planning that was meant to suck you in to the dark side. It was dark, sexy, alluring, and at certain times, left you holding your breath.

Eighteen years ago, Rosa Delgado's entire world was changed in an instant. Vowing to get her own revenge and never feel that type if pain from another being again, Rosa made it her mission to do just that. For four years, she’s been in the background silently
Grecia Robles
** 2 I'm Mexican and I'm not a criminal STARS **

PopSugar 2018 9. Un libro acerca de un villano o antihéroe

Before starting the review, I want to make a comment. I do not like stereotypes about Mexicans, we are not all criminals, vandals or narcos and I do not like that foreign authors represent us only as criminals, we are more than that and we have a very beautiful culture worthy of representing. You can take a look at Penny Reid's book, "Grin and Beard It", or "The Smallest Part", by Amy
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you take a bottle of sexual tension, and a bottle of passion, mix them together and then shake them all up. Then you have El Malo.

Javier is the leader of a Mexican drug cartel, and Rosa is his maid. A maid with a grudge that she’s been just waiting to get her vengeance for. Let’s just say things don’t go quite how she envisioned.

El Male is sexy, fun, bloody, violent, and it kept me on edge until the very end, because I honestly wasn’t sure HOW it would end.

Another quick but FANTASTIC story
Fre06 Begum
J. C.  Red
Apr 30, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf, not-safe
I’m not even mad anymore…just disappointed. Clearly, this author (and many other authors) has a very different definition of strong/badass women than I do and at this stage, it’s clear there’s just no point in expecting more or even trying any longer. I feel like a mother who keeps expecting better things from her kid, only to become so used to the constant disappointments that she’s not even mad anymore.

However, I am mad at one thing - please don’t try to make me believe through blurbs that
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
This freaking book destroyed my dear Sunday!!!

I seriously regret that fucking moment where i decided to just jump in this disaster without reading some other reviews!

Spoilers Ahead!

First of all it was unsafe for me and torture i must add..

The first hour into reading this book what i got to read ?

Heroine having sex with asshole bald fatty guy who treats her like shit and you know what?
She was CIA nd yet she can't even distinguish between a man whoz in love or who is just using her for sex.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Javier is a mafia king in Mexico so expect some dark material in this book. However, he was very good to the heroine and was extremely possessive of her. It's what really made this book for me. There were a few things I didn't care for but they didn't ruin the book for me.
(borrowed on Kindle Unlimited)

(view spoiler)
Kathy West
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Looking for a hot, sexy read between a CIA agent and a Mexican mobster? Then you have the right book.
Rosa is out for revenge. After her mother was killed years ago by some Mexican mobsters, Rosa set out to get revenge. She might not be able to get the mobsters that killed her mom, but she can go after on of the most dangerous men in Mexico, Javier Estrada.
Javier runs his town. People fear him and he wouldn't have it any other way. For four years, his housekeeper Rosa has kept his house in
DW
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet nibblets... That was good!!!!

Javier is

All I kept thinking while reading was “please don’t kill Rosa”.
I was seriously a nervous wreck just waiting for Javier to kill Rosa!

Is there anything K Webster writes that’s not good?
crni biser
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 *Call me Mami* stars!

El amor no respeta la ley.

Javier Motherfucking Estrada.
I want to be your Mami

Four years Rosa Daza/Rosa Delgado works as maid for Javier, leader of El Malo. Driven by revenge, she plans to take down him and his organization.

description

But one night everything will change. She spent so much time with vengance. Her job was to seduce him, but starved of affection, Javier easily seduce her, gets inside her head, makes her forget who she is. Javier treats her like something worthy.
Thea™
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
IMO not Webster's best book, not even one of her better ones...! My biggest 'problem' was: Rose was 4 years under cover before El Malo even noticed her? That's unbelievable (too) long to be undercover. And this Michael dude? Rosa was a smart girl, how could she not see what an A-hole he was??
A nice read but I'd expected much more from 'a K. Webster'. My rating: 4 ieniemienie stars!
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
El Malo is sinfully delicious, smoldering hot and off the charts panty melting. I want more of Javier and Rosa!

Goodness! There's really a reason why I love K. Websters' books. I am a perv, I love filthy and sinfully explicit scenes but more than that what I love about K's words is beyond how she fed my addiction. I was sucked right into the world of El Malo. First pages in and I could not put the book down. I love the thrill and the cringe worthy scenes it gave me as I was turning the pages
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
This is a story fueled by revenge and Rosa goes to extreme measures to seek her justice. Her target is Javier, a powerful Mexican cartel boss. Everyone bows to Javier, no one dares cross his path. He is ruthless and shows no mercy to his enemies. To him, Rosa is simply a maid in his household. This kind of reads like an enemies to lovers, at least on Rosa's part. Her plans to take him down go in a different direction and she finds herself being consumed by his charms.

I don't know what it says
❤❤Dee's Love of Books ❤❤
El Malo means the villain or the bad guy...

Vengeance was Rosa's or so she thought? Now who really was the mouse in this story?

Alrighty now! Author, K. Webster gave me EVERYTHING I look for in a mafia romance. H/h Javi and Rosa were so memorable in this dark story. Rosa was no one to play with and I was immediately drawn to her spunk and patience around Javi. Now JAVI, well Mr. JAVI was one hell of an alpha methodical BOSS who ran his cartel cunningly. So watch the way he worked his
Myla
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Rosa has a mission in life that is to bring down the El Malo head Javier Estrada to avenge the death of a loved one. Pretending to be a maid she was able to get intel to report to her superior. Working at the estate she must be always on guard and be a keen observer of the things around her. If Rosa is watchful so does, the owner of the house, Javier Estrada. He knows how diligent Rosa in doing her job and admiring her beauty from afar. But things change when something happened to Rosa and
Jillian
El Malo is now one of my top three K Webster books. I was sucked in from the very beginning and loved every second of it.
Javier is a bad man. He is ruthless. He is the head of a cartel. He's also romantic and swoon worthy. This was a love story. Albeit a love story with some great death and torture scenes.
I've already up and married Javier in my head, so I am quite smitten with him.
I highly recommend this one.
I give El Malo 5 *hey there, baddie* stars.
Expresso
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Javier....say it with me....Ja vi er!!!! Yassss!!! So sexy! Javier Estrada. El Malo. The KING of the world! Yep this dude gave me life! Tall, mean, sexy, wealthy, gifted sexually, and tatted! What more could a woman want?

Javier didn't become KING by allowing anything to slip by him. Not even a sexy little employee who works really hard not to noticed. Well hello! The harder you work at it, the more noticeable you are to those around you. Rosa. Oh Rosa. Rosa. ROSA! How dare you attempt to play
TF
NARRATION: Dual Narration
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Not yet

THE STORY:
CIA Agent Rosa Daza has more than the law on her side when it comes to Mexican cartel, she has a thirst for blood, hunger to avenge her murdered mother.

Rosa has been working undercover as a maid for 4 years for the Mexican Cartel King Javier Estrada. Watching, listening, reporting, she is waiting for the right time to infiltrate her revenge.

When an opportunity to get
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
4.5 bloody wicked stars

Webster is at her best in this mafia dark romance dotted with blood which this time finally spills from those who deserve it.

Javier is a sexy, dark and ruthless Mafia King
Rosa is a strong, beautiful passionate woman with a plan for revenge.

Needless to say when these two meet sparks are meant to happen, hot, steamy and indulgent sex is to follow and ultimately love binds them together as one .

I think this author is really in her domain with this type of romance when
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
May 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: k-webster, 2018
It started out decent but then got stupid quick.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Javier Estrada, the leader of El Malo,
Javier is evil personified. Death and corruption and sadism all rolled into one magnificent package.
Javier is handsome. Charismatic even. But behind his wide, flirtatious grins are hate and fury and madness.

He is diabolical in nature. The hand that wields a sharp knife, cutting open his opponents stomach and prying open to pull the entrails out, in a crowded club, for all to see. The same hand holds Rosa Delgado's head so tenderly as she sleeps. The same
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, alison
Revenge, hate, lust all wrapped up into El Malo

Rosa is strong and fierce and had one thing on her mind.... Justice... or is it revenge? I really liked Rosa's character from the beginning. I felt like was tough, but at the same time vulnerable.

Javier, oh Javier. The big bad wolf, that of course captured my attention. Yes, I found him to be incredibly sexy.

I loved the story line and I loved the characters, what can I say I'm a sucker for gangster type books. Not to mention I'm also a sucker for K.
Katy Quartararo
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia
This book is why I love mafia romance so much. The torture scenes are a bit much though, I nearly choked up my lunch after reading the ball scene. OMG! But the sex scenes are at that level too. UP HIGH! Literally jump off the cliff! I love them too much!
Ari
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
*2.5 Stars*

This started off good and then I don’t know wtf happened, but the ending was off for me.
Rosalin
May 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
According to K. Webster, the CIA deals with drugs. THE CIA.
Ann
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 STARS
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Sunshine and the Stalker
  • Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Blackstone (Four Fathers, #1)
  • Kingston (Four Fathers, #2)
  • Vlad (The V Games, #1)
  • Nixon (Four Sons, #1)
  • Hayden (Four Sons, #2)
  • Brock (Four Sons, #3)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Daddy Me
  • The Prophet (The Cloister, #2)
  • Choke Me
  • Share Me
  • Filthy Gods (American Gods, #0.5)
  • Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • The Church (The Cloister, #3)
  • Psychopath's Prey
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find