Start by marking “The Marine’s Seduction (Storm Corps Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Marine’s Seduction (Storm Corps Book 1)

The Marine’s Seduction

(Storm Corps #1)

Best friends since childhood, Bristol Abbot and Roan Storm wouldn’t dream of mucking up their relationship with sex, until his deployment going away party and too much tequila drive them together.

Six weeks later, there’s more than just friendship at stake.

Bristol is pregnant while Roan is stationed overseas for six more months, and neither knows what comes next.

As
Published March 20th 2018 by Lori King Books

To ask other readers questions about The Marine’s Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marine’s Seduction

Start your review of The Marine’s Seduction (Storm Corps Book 1)
Debbie Watson
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A terrific best friends to lovers story! Roan and Bristol have been best friends forever, but one night and too many tequila shots take their friendship farther than expected. Will they finally get it together? You definitely don't want to miss the first book in an amazing new series from Lori King.
Rhonda
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friends since they were little, Bristol and Roan never thought they would cross that line of friendship. But it happened and there's gonna be a change in their lives in 9 months. Roan is still in the military, serving his country, when Bristol finds out she is pregnant. The whole story was just so dang good. And it going to take a lot of seduction on Roan's part to convince Bristol that he honestly loves her. She is scared of losing her best friend is she declares her love for him, so what is it ...more
E-Reader Addict
May 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sometimes I wonder why I let myself get sucked into certain books - because normally a book with such an uncreative title would have me pass it on by. I think with this one the allure of the unplanned baby trope (because I’m really not a fan of the friends-to-lovers trope), along with the author (who I’ve liked in the past), drew me in even though the preview wasn’t stellar. From there, the book went downhill.

Roan, who is the fifth child of six (and all of them call each other by their last name
CarolKat
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Storm family is known around town as the Storm Corps and they are actually numbered in order of birth Storm 1 etc. These siblings are truly unique in that from their Father (Colonel Storm) to Daughter (Storm 6) they all serve or served in the Marines.

This book is about Storm 5, but we meet all of the Storm siblings five brothers and a sister.

Now Bristol and Roan (Storm 5) have been friends for years, now he's headed for another deployment, six months God knows where. After a party planned
Crystal Watson
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now that's the way to start a new series..

This was wonderful absolutely loved it. I loved these characters they are so real I could absolutely see them in my mind. I loved Roan and Bristol. I loved the whole Storm troupe. I can't wait for the next book. They say best friends make the best lovers well these two are fixing to put those words to the test. After one night of passion these two best friends get a surprise. Add to that the next morning Roan leaving for active duty and yeah see the
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Shelves: romance, 2018
This is a great start to a new series. The author has crafted a fast-paced story that drew me in right away and kept me turning the pages. The characters are strong, complex, likable, and believable. I enjoyed getting to know them. The storyhad me running a rollercoaster of emotions as well as keeping me on the edge of my seat. I look forward to reading more in this series.

I received a copy of this book from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Linda Rimer-Como
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic start to what I am sure will be an incredible series! The story line moves along nicely and pulls you in from the start. The characters are intense, strong, determined and full of love. Can't wait to to see what else is in store for the Storm family. Don't miss out on this one!

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Melissa Anderson
Wow! What a great story!

This is a great friends to lover story. This is a spin off series to Me. Kings Crawley Creek series. If you love that you will love this. Bouns points it's set in my home town and set in places I have been to and eaten at.
Dina
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bristol and Roan are very good friends. On the night of Roan's going away party, they become lovers.

I love the way that Author Lori King made the characters very engaging and captivating.
Very enjoyable!!

Fabulous start to the series!
Ann
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun and interesting friends-to-lovers book. Add in an unexpected pregnancy and you have a real page-turner. Bristol and Roan were just so good together as a couple....even if Bristol took a little convincing. I'm looking forward to reading more books in this series.
Karen Roma
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Star Review.......

The Marine’s Seduction is the first book in Lori King’s brand new Storm Corps series and it’s sure to be a huge hit! This is a wonderfully captivating storyline, with the right amount of drama and angst, and characters that will capture your hearts with their engaging and genuine personalities.

These are just some of the reasons why readers will love this story, but what’s even better, there are four more Storm brothers to find their true love and a strong, but damaged
Stacy Jordet
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing start to a new series. I can't wait to read more.

This story is about two people who have been friends forever. They have never crossed the line into anything romantic to preserve their friendship, however one night before he deploys with tequila in play they not only cross the line but they reach the finish. That one-night changes the course of their entire friendship, now there is another to think about.

I really enjoyed these two characters. They were both genuinely good, kind
Patty
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun listen this is! It's not long, but gives us a great start to this family series. Roan and Bristol have been best friend's forever. When Roan is getting ready to be deployed, again, Bristol, in a drunken state makes a move that the two have a night of passion. Now pregnant with Roan miles away, the two delve into the their new found relationship. But will they find love? This is a wonderful story of friends to lovers. I love the characters, they are real, have serious issues and ...more
2kasmom
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bristol & Roan have been best friends since they were kids. One night gets hot and steamy, and then they are closer than before. With Roan getting deployed, they both have time to decide what they want by the time he gets home.

Roan has been in love with Bristol for so long. He finally gets to show her how he feels. When things get complicated, she tries to separate herself from him. He wants to make the future happen, and show her just how he feels.

This was a sweet and touching story. I am
Amy Miller
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bristol and Roan have been best friends since forever. Roan is scheduled to leave overseas again, Bristol goes to his going away party, only this time with the help of a little alcohol Bristol and Roan take their friendship to the next step. Their one night together leads to a miracle and the two must deal with that, Roan being away and their growing relationship from friends to lovers. I adored this book. I thought Bristol and Roan were amazingly matched well together, and I think these two ...more
Nessie
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bristol and Roan, best friends for over two decades but it all changes in one night thanks to tequila and the stars. Afraid that Roan is acting on obligation B rejects his proposal.
Love that B is such a strong woman but can see that she is head over heels for Roan. She wants that HEA! Roan, well...a great friend, loving, caring, great body. In love with B from the get go!
Lori King can usually take me through all the emotions when reading her books, this one is no different. For the first time in
Tammy Zimmerman
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow Lori King never lets me down when I read one of her books . Bristol and Roan go through so much just to be together wow this has such great heart and soul you feel so much for them as I did ... this took me into their world and wow can I have one of them as there are 5 brothers and 1 sister know as Strom 1-6 and all Marine's ...Can not wait for the next book to see who gets their story ... as for this story it take a jurney from friends to lovers to having a baby together and what a ride it ...more
Kate Mclaughlin
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored the first full-length story in Lori King's newest series, Storm Corps. It is clear to see the hours of effort put into this story from the characters to the plot, everything has been thought of to keep the reader immersed. Unusually for me, I finished the book in two sittings, I had an almost uncontrollable desire to find out where the characters were going and what the journey getting them there was going to throw at them.
This book will have you wanting to knock the two main
Janet Hendricks
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Romance Has It All

Can best friends fall in love? Bristol struggles to trust her feelings of love with her fear of losing her best friend, Marine Roan Storm. Roan has loved Bristol since forever, but can't chance losing her by telling her just how much. Luckily a few too many shots of tequila break down barriers on the night before Roan deploys and everything changes.

I loved this story! What a cast of characters. Five brave, gorgeous, and sexy men and their sister lead by their father,
Tena Barnes
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best love comes from friendship. Their love grew to an all consuming love if they would admit it

Bristol has loved Roan since junior high.Roan has loved Bristol just as long. Best friend until on drunken night. Bristol just couldn't believe that Roan loves her in a romantic way. Can he convince her that he loves her and wants to marry her. How can he do it. Roan is one of the most patient man just so he can prove his love. I can wait til all the Storm brothers stories come out. I loved Micah
Crystal
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bristol and Roan have been best friends since they were kids. Neither one willing to lose their friendship over the possibility of something more. Then there is a night with tequila and things change. I adore this couple and how things work out for them. Even with all the bumps in the road they find a way to work together, they are best friends after all! I am also very much looking forward to getting to know the rest of the Storm brothers over time with this new series.
Cheryl
Bristol and Roan
One night, alot of tequila shots, and these best friends became lovers and now are going to be parents. They love each other but just haven't made the commitment. Can he convince her that he's her forever? I loved the characters, the storyline and the whole family. Can't wait to see who's story is next! I received an ARC to read and review voluntarily. Great start to a new series!
Jacqueline
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Storm Warning

What other way to start a relationship than as friends first. I know Roan and Bristol set the cart before the horse. Sometimes it takes a something severe to make us realise what that friend means to us, that they truly love that person. That’s what took place with Roan and Bristol along with intrusive family members and a baby on the way.
I loved the Storm Corps dynamic’s and can’t wait for more.
Katherine Horvath
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best Friend!

The Marine's Seduction: I loved that it was a friend to loved romance. Great writing and characters. I loved how all the Storm Siblings had numbers as nicknames. I loved how they took care of their own. Bristol was a true friend for Roan. They were the perfect match. They cared so much for each other and that's what's make true love. Great story.
Mommysmoose
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bristol and Roan will leave you panting for more. If you loved the Crawley Creek series you will absolutely love this new one. Is is absolutely fantastic. The characters are true to life and have a serious hotness factor. Who doesn't love a hot Man in uniform. Friends forever who end up drunk in bed find out they can be more than just friends but, can they make it work forever. A very quick fast paced read that really holds your attention.
CYNTHIA
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So happy the story continues

This story of one of the infamous Storm brothers was a delight. I was so upset when I thought the Crawley Creek series was ended. Thankfully Lori King has beautifully introduced us to Payton's crazy family. Waiting for the next story will be excruciating. Thank you so much, Lori King
Pamela
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic Read

I want to tell you about Bristol and Roan but I don't want to give anything away. Roam is a Amazing string Alpha. A true Best friend. Bristol loves him but doesn't want to lose their friendshipl. You are going to love their journey and the emotions that they bring. Thank you Lori King for yet another great read

Christina Williams
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lori King did a wonderful job with this story. I absolutely loved it. Roan and Bristol were the best couple. This new series is going to be another addiction, I can already tell you that. Ms. King has a way of letting me feel all the emotions and believe me I felt all of them with this book. I miss this book already. Read it. You won't be disappointed.
Miranda Beazley
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bristol and Roan are best friends, except one night at Roans deployment party things heat up. Theirs lives are about to change forever.

What a beautiful start to this new series by Lori King. I absolutely adored this story. There were tears, smiles and a few sighs.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Bristol and Roan cross the friendship line, can becoming lovers ruin that? Or how about a surprise 9 months later. They've been in denial for years, their love visible to everyone but them. I really enjoyed this couple, they were fun and engaging. I'm looking forward to more in this series.

• Her Wicked Hero (Black Dawn, #4)
  • Arynn's Chosen Mate (Bad Alpha Dads; Iron Wolves MC #8)
  • Securing Willow (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Guardian Elite Book 5)
  • Force of Attraction (K-9 Rescue #2)
  • Blue (Clashing Colors #4)
  • Primal Force (K-9 Rescue, #3)
  • Smoke & Mirrors (Dallas Fire & Rescue Kindle World; Guardian Elite, #1)
  • Doctor for Christmas (Marietta Medical, #3)
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
  • Blind Trust (Brotherhood Protectors World)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek, #9)
  • Her Passionate Hero (Black Dawn, #3)
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Protecting Amy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Danger In Montana (Brotherhood Protectors World)
  • The Navy SEAL's Christmas Bride (The Heroes of Chance Creek, #4)
  • Soldier's Duty (Iron Horse Legacy, #1)
  • Her Guarded Hero (Black Dawn, #5)
Best-selling author, Lori King, is also a full-time wife and mother of three boys. Although she rarely has time to just enjoy feminine pursuits; at heart she is a hopeless romantic. She spends her days dreaming up Alpha men, and her nights telling their stories. An admitted TV and book junkie, she can be found relaxing with a steamy story, or binging in an entire season of some show online. She ...more

Storm Corps (2 books)
  • Pieced Together (Storm Corps Book 2)