Start by marking “International Guy: Los Angeles (International Guy #12)” as Want to Read:
International Guy: Los Angeles (International Guy #12)

International Guy: Los Angeles

(International Guy #12)

From Audrey Carlan, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Calendar Girl series.

Los Angeles, USA: When it comes to making fantasies come true, there’s no better destination than Hollywood.

After surviving hell on earth, the real healing begins. I’ve never been happier or more content in my life. With my dream girl by my side, I can do anything. The future has never bee
Published February 5th 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about International Guy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about International Guy

Daisy Ramirez
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is sad to say that this is the end to International Guy. I have grown a connection with this series. Audrey Carlan makes you feel like you are part of the International Guy family. It has been an amazing roller coaster.

Los Angeles
The sweet ending that has me heart broken because I don’t want it to end. I love what Sky does to proof that she is ready and in love. This installment is about closures. Closures with all characters and I cannot wait to see what happens with Bo.
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
As I finished this book and series I am full of mixed emotions. Sad to see it end and because it did so beautifully. Yes I did cry a few times. Who couldn't with the love Parker and Sky have for eachother. This series is addicting because you end of loving the characters so much. Well except for one character lol.
This book is full of suspense, laughter, love, great steamy sex, and family. Thankful for Netgalley giving me this book. Thankful for the author what beautiful writing. Plus I am cross
Marina Skinner
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book brings the series full circle and omg it made me deliriously happy for the whole IG team and their families!
Its amazing that after 12 stories that the team have made a huge impression on my heart and soul! I think its a real credit to the author that she could put together a series that had uplifting words, a real sense of love and family and strength of heart in all of the characters!
Los Angeles is where Parker and Royce head to for a new tv reality show but underneath it all Sky has
Jeananna
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So many freaking emotions are rolling through me as I finish a beta chap-by-chap read of this book/series for the author... just know that I LOVED every moment. We get the HEA that AC always delivers and we get a small glimpse into the lives of the futures of this group we have spent the last year with. What a journey! #liveyourtruth #happinessisachoice
Tracey Vuolo
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audrey Carlan finished this phenomenal series with all the feels and had my heart bursting with joy. I couldn’t have asked for a better or more lovely ending . I adored these characters so much and am sad to see the series end. They truly were family in every sense of the word and I felt like I knew them in real life. I could be best friends with Sky, Wendy and Rachel. Everyone knows I have a huge crush on my smoking hot book boyfriend, Bo. But let’s be real, Parker and Royce are easy to love an ...more
Kimberly
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
The International Guy series wraps up with book 12, which is set in Los Angeles.

Parker and Royce find themselves as celebrity judges on a dating show, as well coaches for the male contestants.

Skyler creates an elaborate plan to propose to Parker, but I feel like there was unnecessary drama associated with the proposal. For example, why did one of the female contestants have to be a Skyler look-alike? It was all a little convoluted and confusing.

Parker does end up proposing to Schuyler at the ver
Liz
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After all the tension and stress of the previous books Los Angeles starts with a wedding. No, not Sky and Parker at least not yet, but my two favourite characters - Wendy and Mick and the entire team is attendance for the happy day. Parker is happy just enjoying being with Sky without the drama their courtship consisted of but Sky is ready to take that next step. All she has to do now is persuade Parker. With Bo looking after Lucky’s until Randy is back on his feet, Parker and Royce are on their ...more
Tammy Hamilton Green
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wedded bliss is in the air for our red-headed firecracker Wendy and her Dominant Mick. Their vows…blew me away!! Our beautiful Skyler catches whiff and pretty soon a plan is hatched. Parker doesn’t think she’s ready for the next step, but when things heat up and the pressure is on, will his response to TVs Mix and Match Contestant #1 sink the ship or be the wind in their sails?

While it’s a bit sad for this series to be ending, I can foresee more stories of this talented International Guy team b
Babel
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
So satisfying!

Many relationships and friendships coalesce in this finale for the serial. After a long haul of tragedies, there's a bounty of romance and happy endings that had been brewing. As usual, my favourite part is Wendy and Sir Mick. Though I enjoyed Bo and Royce's shenaningans, too.

They're all trying to get back in track while supporting each other, and there's an optimism in the air throughout this final installment. Work takes Parker to LA and lots of unexpected events. Secret plans mi
Nicole
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audrey Carlan has become my favorite author over the past couple of years catching my eye with her Calendar Girl series. Initially I wasn't sure if I would be interested in something I thought was going to be so similar, but this series did not disappoint. Written in both the male and female leads perspective made it fun and different. I typically have to immediately jump into another book after reading anything she writes, because finishing her books is like losing a friends that I don't get to ...more
Jeanne Grace
I received an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from Montlake Romance and Goodreads giveaway for my unbiased opinion of the book. This is the next book in the International Guy series featuring Parker Ellis. In this one the note stalker heats up and finally gets caught not spilling any details, you need to figure out for yourself! The sex between Parker and Sky still steamy and off the charts. While Parker is trying to figure out if he is the settling down kind of guy. Sky is wondering is it tim ...more
Gab Mce
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Los Angeles
The team is finally getting to enjoy their love, their lives, their passions and I for one am thankful that we get a whole installment of joy! In the aftermath of all the craziness we see that happiness does exist and if you persist love can and will conquer all. LIVE FREE is the magical mantra of this book and it is so true because through it all Skylar and Parker can now live free!

Skylar and Parker made it through all the trials and tribulations that were brought to them. Their liv
Debbie Hanson
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-review
International Guy # 12
Audrey Carlan
⭐⭐⭐⭐

What a perfect ending to an amazing series. Los Angeles is the perfect ending for Parker and Skylar, from their coming back from devastation and ruin after the stalker was outed, to their happy ever after.

The beginning of this story was somewhat like the previous stories, a new job for International Guy, but this one is a little different. Without giving anything away, I’ll just say that even with all the twists and turns Audrey has thrown at us
Ashley Hite
Parker is a love coach to the rich and famous, who occasionally will fall for his client, like current girlfriend Skylar. Skylar has decided to take their relationship to the next level by proposing to him. Her plans are sidetracked when the guys agree to judge and coach a dating show. This is the 12th novella in the series.

I was new to the series and it felt very much like reading the ending of the book without the beginning. I felt lost on the characters and their relationships. I liked that t
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
I can't believe this series just ended after our trip to Los Angeles. 12 books... I truly can't believe it, it sounds like such a HUGE number but I sucked these books down.
Los Angeles tied everything up in a bright sparkly bow. Parker and Royce head to LA to help with a brand new reality show, but little do they know that Skyler is cooking up a little scheme that will shock the boys in LA. Don't worry it is all good ;)
I can't wait until Audrey Carlan decides to write more books in this IG world
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
LOS ANGELES: INTERNATIONAL GUY BOOK 12

“Just roll with life as it comes. Stop letting fear drive your decisions. It’s time to let love take the driver’s seat.”

This book is everything!!! As much as I didn’t want this series to end...you will not be disappointed with the way Audrey Carlson left the IG team. I sure hope some tidbits we were left with is a hint of more to come some day...

“I’m going to lick my wounds and regroup. She’s it. My endgame. I just have to find a way to convince her I’m hers
Annacrown65
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audrey Carlan’s International Guy series finished with amazing Los Angeles book. The chemistry, the wittiness, the love and happiness are overwhelming and the plot made me laugh and cry and want more. More side stories, more details of Bo’s and Royce’s future and more of the amazing and inspiring quests from this talented and creative team.
Thank you Audrey for another delicious seres and another group of people to fell in love with.
Since I listened to this book I have to give props to amazing
Kris
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

In book twelve of the IG series we get to see Skylar take the lead in managing an IG Mission; even if the guys don’t realize it until later. This final chapter was the perfect way to wrap up this roller coaster ride of emotions at Skypark. I love the cast of characters that Carlan has introduced through the IG series and truly hope we get to visit with them again down the road. Bravo Audrey on another series that swept me away as a reader.. Highly Recommend this series!
Wendy
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Parker heads off to LA for a quick job. He is prepping the contestants for a dating show. This is Sky's first time being left alone after all they have been through. All kinds of crazy happens in this final installment to finish off the wonderful IG series. The author does a great job of wrapping this story up and throwing in some fun surprises. Can't wait to see what Audrey has in store for us next.
Jill-Ann
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And it’s the end

But thankfully it’s not really the end and Carlan will bless us, her readers, with a continuance of the IG world. Once where SkyPark exists and we can find out if Bo and Baylee have their baby. If Roy and Kendra make it through. And maybe if we’re lucky a glimpse into the history in what makes Wendy so amazeballs.

Thank you Audrey Carlan for giving me something to escape to once again.

Ps: did I mention these books are hot as all get out?!
Rebekah
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
International Guy-Los Angeles is the conclusion to the series. In this book Parker has to travel to Los Angeles for a job. It's the first time him and Skyler have been apart since everything went down with their stalker. Skyler however has a big surprise for Parker in LA and turns the tables on him. This is a great love story and has a very happy ending. Definitely read all the books in the series in order and have a wonderful adventure.
Carolyn Beasley
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly a Treasure

The International Guy series has been such a wonderful adventure. I can't wait for the spin off stories to come out! This last installment, Los Angeles was my favorite. I loved the steamy hot sex and passion with Parker & Skyler. The phone sex was incredible!! What a wonderful love story. The friendship between the whole group was so strong and written so you felt like you were part of the gang. Love it!!
Meryl Markowitz
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending to a great series

I got into this series, late in the game. The advantage was being able to go from one book to the next, without waiting.
The story of Parker and Skylar is wonderful, sexy and very satisfying.
I like how the author did not fill us in about Royse and Bo, in the epilogue, leaving room for more books about the International Guys.
You will fall in love with them all.
Corinne Akers
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Los Angeles

This series takes you on a wild journey that all ends nicely in this book!! The only thing I need more of is I need to know what happens with Royce and Kendra, Bo and Baylee, Wendy and Mick and even Sophie and Gabriel!! It’s not completely finished until we know what happens with all the support characters mixed in. You only gave us Skyler & Parker and Nate & Rachel!! I loved this series so much!! Well done!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
CzekMart
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to amazing series!
I am going to miss Parker, Sky and the gang, over the last year, they’ve become sort of family. In this last installment the story beautifully wraps up and provides us with flashes of the future Sky and Parker so richly deserve. If you enjoy your romance steamy, swoony, action packed and suspenseful, the International Guy series is definitely a must read for you!
Kara
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the series and what a great ending. This book ties up all of the other 11 books and gives you Parker and Skylar’s HEA. It also dives a bit more as to what has been going on with Royce and Bo, setting up the continuation of their stories for new books. Definitely my favorite book of the series!
Kara
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Candy Box
Amy
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an absolute amazing ending to a wonderful series. Although I didn't want it to end, it encapsulated everything I hoped would happen to conclude the series. We can only hope everyone will find a romance like Skyler and Parker. And have friends and family that are as loyal as they have!! I cannot wait to read the spinoffs!!! Get writing Audrey!! Lol
Lisa
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the way she finishes off the whole series! My ONLY complaint would have been that I needed more, but we may get that in the future so I'm just left with anticipation of spinoff books. Los Angeles had a lot less drama and a lot more happy endings. Sky and Parker get their hard won happy ending and of course it's in a big way.

• The (Half) Truth
  • Midnight Muffins (Castor Springs, #2)
  • The Diary of Dakota Hammell
  • The Phoenix Chronicles: Alone in the Light
  • Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 1
  • Two Steps Back
  • The Last Yeti
  • Sticking It
  • At Death Do Us Part: A Grieving Widower Heals After Losing his Wife to Breast Cancer
  • How to Catch a Cheetah
  • Forever Under a Rainbow
  • Lost Time
  • My Kind of Forever (Trillium Bay, #2)
  • Straight Men Can't Cook
  • Goodbye Phillip
  • Making It Work
  • One Last Summer
  • Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Three
Audrey Carlan is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes wicked hot love stories that are designed to give the reader a romantic experience that's sexy, sweet, and so hot your e-reader might melt. Some of her works include the wildly successful Calendar Girl Serial, the Trinity Trilogy and the highly anticipated International Guy Serial.

She lives in

International Guy (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
  • New York (International Guy #2)
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
  • Milan (International Guy #4)
  • International Guy: San Francisco (International Guy #5)
  • International Guy: Montreal (International Guy #6)
  • International Guy: London (International Guy #7)
  • Berlin (International Guy, #8)
  • International Guy: Washington DC (International Guy #9)
  • International Guy: Madrid (International Guy #10)