Start by marking “Cold (Stone Cold Fox Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cold (Stone Cold Fox Trilogy, #2)

Cold

(Stone Cold Fox Trilogy #2)

I wanted a second chance. What I got was a repeat.

She was too beautiful. Too smart. And her emerald green eyes saw too much.

I wanted space—she took it away.
I craved her lips—she gave me her kiss.
I screwed it up—she got smart.

Avoiding me is the right thing to do. I’m messed up, tortured, and probably always will be.
But I still want her.
Her mind. Her body. Her heart.
I w
ebook, 1st edition, 225 pages
Published April 22nd 2018 by Max Monroe LLC

To ask other readers questions about Cold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold

Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

OH MY GOD. That's all I can say. Will that work as a review because I am totally speechless??? I had no idea what to expect next when I first started Fox, but I can only say Cold was nothing I could have ever imagined.

Officer Levi Fox and Hollywood star Ivy Stone have a love story that seems to be bound to end in heartache, but when one is determined to make it work, maybe it can actually work.

Max Monroe are experts in hooking their readers to a story with twists an
Melanie (mells_view)
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
I am shook to my core.
Max Monroe just made me swoon one thousand times, and then ripped out my damn heart and left my jaw on the floor.

Is it May 20th yet??
I need to conclusion to Levi & Ivy’s story RIGHT NOW!!

Cold comes out 4/22, Stone is available now on Amazon.

^fan edit on IG!
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy. Freaking. Crap.
I am shook to my core.
Max Monroe just made me swoon one thousand times, and then ripped out my dang heart, and left my jaw on the floor.

Cold is the follow up to Stone, and man is it a follow up. There is suspense. There is the sexual tension from book one, and there are hot naughty bits that will leave you fanning yourself. It’s emotional. It’s a crazy ride that I wasn’t really expecting. If you haven’t started this trilogy... NOW is the time!

Is it May 20th yet??
I need to co
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
DO NOT READ BOOK #2 IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK #1!!!!!

description

We're back with Ivy & Levi in Cold, Montana.

Remember? Ivy is there to film the movie about the serial killer who killed 5 women a few years ago. And cop Levi is the liaison for the film crew.

And they kinda fell in love with each other in the first book. Even though Levi hates everything about this movie. And they fought all the time. But they also kinda kissed all the time.

And then he went and did something 'unwise' at the end and now Ivy i
Melanie A.
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
~Sigh~

After how much I LOVED the first book, this one was a bit of a disappointment. Everything was there for the continuation of a great story; an emotional starting point, electric chemistry between the MC's, and intriguing secrets yet to be revealed. Unfortunately, the execution of the plot left me . . . well, Cold.

It wasn't all bad though. The writing shined in places...
"I'll do whatever I have to do to keep you safe. If that means being a caveman, then so be it. Bring on the loincloths,
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy
Sweet lord. Cold picks up right where Stone left off, and once again I was knee deep into Levi and Ivy’s story.

Actually, much more of Levi’s story this go around.

There are so many layers to Levi. So many things going through that man’s head. And I loved seeing how things really began to unfold. See that he was finally fighting for the connection he felt with Ivy. That he wasn’t going to let her go.

And Ivy. God, that woman’s tenacity and grit. And ability to hold a grudge. *grin*

I couldn’t fli
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
I thought I was going to kick the bucket, WAITING impatiently for Cold to release after reading Stone. But, NOW….now I’m putting my life on hold, closing the drapes on all my windows, and living off of simple foods like licorice and dry cereal, until the time comes when Fox gets here. Do you hear that Max & Monroe?…I’m subjecting myself to misery. All because of YOU. That’s right…this is all YOUR fault. Because after the EPIC cliffy you just left me with, MISERY loves company, and that compa ...more
Grey
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
What in the fluff was that?
*throws kindle across the room*
Alright, that didn't just happen, right?
*side-eyes everyone and everything*
When I read this again, it's going to have a different ending...right?
*picks kindle up... rereads that last bit again, promptly throws kindle again and scribbles Max and Monroe a bill for case of Godiva and Pink Moscato*

Gah! Okay, keeping it real. I have inhaled these two books like I do my beloved chocolates. This review is for Cold, which I received an ARC fro
Escape into a Booksite
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Firstly, please excuse me while I go and throttle Max and Monroe for that ending…

Ok, now that I’ve gotten that out of the way….holy cow! This book was amazing. I truly love this trilogy and the characters.

After the ending in the first book, I was wondering how things would play out, and how they would move on from the incident. But Max and Monroe have done a wonderful job with this storyline. It moves well, things get explained w
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
I still enjoyed this one, but I found the plot to be predictable. I was surprised by the ending or where the story went. The characters, however, are still amazing, and I’m loving Levi!
Rebecca
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
‘A hero hidden in an asshole’

There’s probably no better description for Levi Fox that truly epitomizes who he is or has become more than the above statement. Since being introduced to Levi in Stone, readers have witnessed his contradictory behavior, his hot/cold demeanor towards Ivy Stone, and because we’ve watched this ‘alpha-bastard’s’ treatment of Ivy, despite the reality of how Levi truly sees her and feels about her, it’s easy to understand why Ivy feels confused and trampled on by the man
« Court (Take the Read) »
I said it in the last review, and I'll say it again: This series is OVER the top with drama, but it's become a guilty pleasure. This is a continuation of book one's story, and in this we're handed a bit more suspense than last time. Seems there's a perpetrator back on the prowl in the town of Cold, and their sights are on Ivy. The end wasn't surprising to me, personally, but the lead up was racing. Levi softened some in this installment, now that he's realized the depth of his attachment to Ivy, ...more
Reckless Readers
This book was brilliant, it's raw, emotionally charged and captivating. This second installment of Ivy and Levi has all the feelings. I laughed, smiled and cried. I loved seeing the tug of war between them, the fights and surrender. The dialogue and plot has so many elements that left me hooked, quickly turning the page to see what would happen next. This well written book was the perfect second installment of the Stone Cold Fox trilogy, it's left me wanting Fox now!

***Reviewed by Codie***
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Gah, it seems like forever since we had book 1, Stone. I know, it is has only been a few weeks, however I have been impatiently waiting for Cold since the second I finished Stone.

Boy, was it worth the wait!

Right from the get go we were taken on another ride with Levi and Ivy.

But ugh, Ivy! She spent most of the book irrationally mad at Levi for things that happened at the end of book one, even though she knows what really happened. To me she felt quite immature fo
Shannon
4.5*

Cold, the second installment in the Stone Cold Fox trilogy by Max Monroe, is just as awesome, if not more so, than Stone. Picking right up from where Stone ended, with Ivy so angry and broken hearted, and Levi frustrated and angry with himself, set on making things right between them. The chemistry and passion between these two ratchets up a notch in this book, leaving them both not knowing if they are coming or going! Such intense feelings were brought out and laid bare, there was no way to
Mel
4.5 stars!

Cold, the second book of the  Stone Cold Fox Trilogy , is here. Levi and Ivy’s story continues and it is as addictive as ever. It will knock your socks off!  There is more of everything - more angst, more emotion, more sexual tension, and more twists to suck you in. I easily finished it in one sitting because I couldn’t get enough!

Levi screwed up royally in Stone . He’s dug himself in a hole deep enough that he may never find his way out. Ivy tries to make it through the filming as fa
Brandi
Book 2 in the Stone Cold Fox trilogy and I can't say anything beyond: Holy crap on a cracker, that ending! Wow!

"Give me your lips."
"Give me your tongue."
"Give me your pleasure."

Give me. Give me. Give me.
My brain wanted to defy him.
My heart wanted to give him everything.

If I get too into this, I'll be spoilery. And I've promised to not ruin this trilogy for anyone. That being said, you MUST READ STONE before reading Cold or you will be so lost and so confused and then you'll give it a bad ra
Ari
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read the read the first book in the Stone Cold Fox Trilogy, then I suggest you go do so ASAP and close out from this review because I'm about to drop some spoilers and y'all ain't gonna want none of that. But for those of you who have, feel free to continue reading my review of Cold as I curse Max Monroe's name for the pain they have caused me.

Cold picks up right where Stone left off. Levi Fox realizes how much of an asshole he has been to Ivy and he's willing to do whatever it t
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
4.25 stars. So good! Cold is book 2 of the Stone Cold Fox trilogy. Book 1, Stone, ended on an emotional cliffhanger and this book picked up from that point. Levi has hurt Ivy with his thoughtless actions and is ready to do anything to make it up to her. There is some push and pull between them as Ivy finishes up filming the movie in Levi's small town. Some secrets are revealed and finally Ivy and Levi are working towards a good place together. But things are not as they seem and we are left with ...more
Debbie
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am still sitting here... stunned. I inhaled this entire book. No stopping- just flipping pages so fast my hands cramped up.
I have no idea how I am going to wait one full month to read the final book in this trilogy. Max Monroe- you have truly outdone yourselves here. I don't know how you managed to take it up yet another notch, but I am floored.

To start off- if you haven't read Stone, you MUST stop now and go read it. These books absolutely HAVE to be read in order. Cold picks up about a week
Flo Grugel
Apr 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok, Firstly the 3 star rating isn't because the book is bad. It's because I felt like Cold had gone in a different direction to Stone. I really liked Ivy's character in Stone, her and Levi's banter was great...just in this book I found it getting in my nerves. Ivy seemed like a different character and since the story picks up right from book one I was a bit miffed. She was back and forth with her emotions with Levi.
Levi suddenly decides that Ivy is the one for him and he's completely in love wi
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Tearing down walls...
In "Cold", Book Two of the "Stone Cold Fox" Series, Max Monroe take ANGST to a whole new different level... one which causes the reader to go through the novel, consuming it in warped speed holding onto their every breath of what is going to go down between Levi and Ivy. Giving her space to come to doesn't seem to be working out in his favor so he desperately needs to change the rules to this wicked game of "push and pull" to win the heart of the only woman who has touched h
Shelly (vixenreads)
Cold left me HOT. And in need of book 3 because...THAT ENDING!!!!
Max Monroe has really nailed it with this series for me. I've adored their other books but there is something special about #StoneColdFox. Levi and Ivy's story continued in Cold and it packed one helluva punch! There were twists I didn't see coming, a couple I knew would develop and then BAM they slayed me with the ending.
This series has been captivating and I love Levi and Ivy's characters and to see the progression of them, not
Ginger Snaps
This is book 2 of a trilogy that is a complete departure for the authors who are known as Max Monroe. For those of you who are fans of Max Monroe, you know they are masters at writing romantic comedies. This book is most definitely not a romantic comedy, but it is so well written.

It's like when you're channel surfing and catch the beginning of a movie you're not planning on watching. But you leave it on the channel so you can stand up and get a drink in the other room while it starts. You're in
Amy
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it
The second book of a trilogy, I suspect, are difficult to write. You can't telegraph the ending, yet you need to progress the plot. You have to make sure that you have something to say--that you will continue to advance the narrative and characters.

To some extent, Max Monroe succeed with this. You learn more about Ivy and Levi, and some questions you had in the first book are answered. Yet, too often, you feel like the story sort of stalls. There are repetitive conversations between Ivy and her
BookSmacked
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok so even though I am fully aware that this is a trilogy and I knew that the story wouldn’t end with this book it still didn’t stop me from cursing Max Monroe at the end of this book.

Like GTFO, Gah, Fsjldjajd !!!!! That ending ...

But let’s start from the beginning shall we. So Max Monroe left me salivating and desperate at the end of Book 1.

Crushed for Ivy and furious at Levi I prayed that with this book he would redeem himself or that Ivy would at least kick him in the junk.

I got both, sort
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Authors***

This one picks up right about where Stone left off, with only a little bit of time passing. And, wow, what a story. It's emotional and gripping. You feel for Ivy, and you feel for Levi as more about his relationship with Grace, and involvement with the serial killer, comes to light. And, there is nothing I can say about that, or about the other events in the story, that won't end up as a spoiler, so I am going to skip that.

Max Monroe is an author you think of for
Vanessa (nessreads)
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

5 Stars!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!! What is air??? That ending, WHAT-IN-THE-EVER-LIVING-F***! I can't! I knew it! I freakin' called it! Ugh, whyyyyyy?!?!?!

I was happy to step back into Cold, Montana. I missed it. I missed Levi and Ivy. I missed their banter. I just missed everything. I was glad to know more about Levi. Why he was the way he was. And when revelations came to the surface, I knew my assumptions had been real. I liked the softer and vulner
Heather
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin? I devoured COLD in one sitting. I cannot wait for the final book to see what the future holds for Levi and Ivy. Max Monroe has taken us on a rollercoaster ride with Levi and Ivy. I am suffering from a world-class case of whiplash. We all know that Levi royally screwed up in Stone, Book 1. We were left knowing that Levi needed to come out strong in this book.

Levi and Ivy sure know how to fight, but they know how to f*ck even better. Oh, wait, I didn't mean f*ck. Levi, woul
Mel Knight
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Holy Cold! This second book in the Stone Cold Fox trilogy rocked my world. I am currently in a state of shock with not too many words.

The story continues as we revisit the town of Cold and the movie set. Ivy is deep into acting her best role ever as Grace and deep into figuring out Levi. The roller coaster of emotions hasn't ended in this book. I'm still at the top waiting for the fall. And I'm scared of what's coming.

As the movie is wrapping up we get to know more about Levi and Ivy. We get to
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Penance of Black Betty (Dolls & Doms, #2)
  • Promise To Defend (Rescue Ops #2)
  • Appalachian Prey
  • SEAL Wolf Undercover
  • Can't Walk Away (Nashville Dreams, #1)
  • Cupcake Overload (Cupcakes, #2)
  • Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)
  • Cowboy, Cross My Heart
  • Dragon in the Blood (Vale of Stars, #2)
  • The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare
  • Never Let Me Fall (Fatal Dreams, #3)
  • Nailed (Dad Bod Contracting, #3)
  • Turn Me Loose (Alpha Ops, #6)
  • Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands, #2)
  • Dashing through the Snow: A Sexy, Snowy Christmas Tale
  • Escape to You (Montana Heat, #1)
  • Caress of Darkness (Dark Pleasures #0.5; 1001 Dark Nights #12)
  • Quiet Man (Dream Man, #4.5)

Stone Cold Fox Trilogy (3 books)
  • Stone (Stone Cold Fox Trilogy, #1)
  • Fox (Stone Cold Fox Trilogy #3)