Start by marking “Something Lost” as Want to Read:
Something Lost

Something Lost

It's said that the only constants are death and taxes, but no person is immune to loss. We misplace car keys. We lose jobs. Death affects us all. Loss comes in a thousand forms and the stories in this anthology, each by a different author, addresses the subject in a thousand words.
Kindle Edition
Published March 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Something Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something Lost

Teya Peck
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an interesting collage of short flash fiction creations. I was stunned, in awe, and what the, through the whole book. Keep up because they are fast! I'm also glad that this one started out with a gripper and they were split up with the author's information so one didn't quite run into the others. I have a little broken down review to each story.

The Photograph by Britney Gulbransen: WOW! Intense! So good, such love and full of remembrance and forgiveness in a few pages.

TO Mark the time by
Jenny Rabe
Aug 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
A thoughtful collection of some tear-jerking stories. Some I like better than others, but overall great authors and great selections.
Talisa Rafferty
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I loved still many of these. I found some great new authors to follow. The surprise twists in some of them got me and pulled at my heart.
Tales Untangled
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As with any collection, some stories are going to speak to a reader more than others. I've still rated the collection at five stars because of the diversity and my thorough pleasure in reading flash fiction. I found To Mark the Time the most heartrending of the stories, though there are several tear jerkers.

Tell me which stories you liked the best!

Here's a brief summary:

The Photograph by Britney Gulbransen: How do we react when someone seeks forgiveness? Even when they don't deserve it.

To Mark
Becca McCulloch
Apr 11, 2018
Bree Moore
Apr 03, 2018
Joel Rees
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ritika Chhabra