Start by marking “Dirty Sexy Games (Dirty Games Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Sexy Games (Dirty Games Duet, #2)

Dirty Sexy Games

(Dirty Games Duet #2)

The conclusion to Dirty Sexy Player, the highly anticipated spin-off duet of Dirty Filthy Rich Men.

A sham marriage to an infamous playboy - what could possibly go wrong? Don't miss the breathtaking, high-stakes conclusion to the Dirty Games duet by New York Times bestselling author Laurelin Paige!

Their union started with a simple plan: to fake a marriage that would allow E
Published November 6th 2018 by Paige Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Sexy Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Sexy Games

Start your review of Dirty Sexy Games (Dirty Games Duet, #2)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She brought me up to her level just by allowing me to be in her presence. The name I was given at birth, King—it had always been a joke. Until Elizabeth Dyson stood beside me and finally made me royalty.

The conclusion to the ”Dirty Sexy Games” duet takes steamy to a whole other level! It has been several months since I listened to the first book on audible, so I must admit I forgot some of the plot, but it didn't take long for it to all come
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/Candi Kane PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Weston King & Elizabeth Dyson had a plan. Fake being in love and get married so Elizabeth could get her inheritance and claim her legacy as the head of Dyson Media. She would then merge holdings with Weston’s company Reach Inc. Together they would have everything they could ever want. Elizabeth is determined to take over Dyson Media and make something of it. She’s preparing herself to run the multi billion-dollar corporation in a way that her d
Laurelin Paige
Oct 29, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Yeah. I kind of liked it.
SusanAhh
“How am I supposed to know what’s real and what isn’t?” – Elizabeth

Laurelin Paige is one of my favorite authors. I like her fluidity with language. She knows how to write romance. When she is on her game, she even adds the uniqueness of her voice in the development of her characters imbuing them with inventive personality quirks. And…she knows how to write a hot passionate erotic moment. These moments found throughout this series from the beginning in Dirty Filthy Rich Boys are mostly unexpecte
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
After a angst ridden, cliff hanger ending to Dirty Sexy Player I was excited to get my eyes on this book and it delivered up a fantastic conclusion to this fabulous duet ☺

Weston and Elizabeth are about to marry and has had a huge bombshell dropped on him. He is trying to get his head around this astounding revelation and he knows he needs to share it with Elizabeth. However, there is no way he is going to ruin their special day, he has fallen for this wild and beautiful girl who seems to surpris
Alex in Spades
4,5 Stars

This one was so good! I loved this conclusion so much more than the first book. Elizabeth and Weston grew as a couple together. The plot twist from the end of the previous book (that I didn't like much), was really nicely done, and developed here. And damn was this one even hotter.
Christine B
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfecting ending to Dirty Games series Weston & Lizzy fake marriage turning into real feelings. Love how on their honeymoon they got to know each other by spending every moment with each, however Weston has a big secret and Elizabeth needs to be where her company Dyson Media, when the entire reason for the proposed fake marriage was to merge the two companies, which Dyson Media is across the globe. Now where will they plant their roots when Weston needs to be home due to this secret he found ou ...more
Cyndi
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gotta tell you I like this spin off better than the original. So many twists. So many excellent characters. The wedding is over. The love is true. But circumstances come between them. How do we reach our happily ever after? 😊
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
Audible - Available Now

Weston is still as hot as ever with a dirty mouth to boot!! He is one of my favorite Laurelin Paige heroes.

The chemistry between them is fantastic, and I love the shift from lust to love. Although, I wish Elizabeth would have fought a bit more for them.

The story doesn’t really take any unexpected twists or turns. Readers will know exactly where this story
Is going. Even with knowing, the story is fun and sexy, another enjoyable read in this series!
TF
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

Audio version - Jacob Morgan & Elena Wolfe - Fantastic narration as always :-)

An overall enjoyable ready but the story could have been said in 1 book. Great sex scenes and sweet (kinda cheesy) ending.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Audiobook Review: 5 Stars

The most romantic and sexy conclusion to this duet!!

WARNING: This review includes spoilers of the first book of the duet. If you haven’t read it, please stop reading this review. You’ve been warned.

In the previous book, Dirty Sexy Player, Weston and Elizabeth had a marriage of convenience: She’d get control of her father’s company and he’d get a deal for his company. They’d both win in the process, and during the time of their engagement, they got to know each other—dri
Liz
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been a huge fan of Laurelin Paige for a very long time. She is an amazing writer who gives us some of the best characters we love and those we also love to hate! Hudson, from her Fixed series, has been on my top five book-boyfriend lists since I first discovered that series a long time ago. He still is, but boy did Weston King give him a good run for his status!

I enjoyed reading/listening to Dirty Sexy Player, but absolutely devoured Dirty Sexy Games! Both books in this duet were origina
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jess~

With all of the bombs that were dropped at the end of Dirty Sexy Player I was a bit scared to see how this was all going to play out. Weston King has some secrets to get out in the open and Elizabeth has some decisions to make. What better way to air these things than during their two week honeymoon?? After their "fake" wedding, that maybe wasn't so fake.

Super sexy with a lot of heart. While some things took a bit too long to get out of people's mouths this was just the right kind of follow
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just a recap: Elizabeth is a gorgeous young heiress but she can’t get her hands on her late father media’s empire unless she is married (daddy’s stipulation). Elizabeth’s cousin is slowly destroying her father’s legacy. Elizabeth is desperate to save her father company but her hands are tied. When Donovan, owner of Advertising Company proposed Elizabeth fake marry one of his co-owner Weston – she jump at the opportunity. OMG! I just love the angst and the love/hate relationship between Elizabeth ...more
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Weston and Elizabeth both were a surprise for me. We got introduced to them in Donovan and Sabrina's story and I got the impression they both needed to grow up some. After reading their story, I found there was much more depth to their characters as well as seeing them do some of that character growth in this final installment of their duet.

First, it isn't necessary to read Donovan and Sabrina's story first. This duet can stand on it's own. But, I do think you appreciate, not only the main chara
Karen
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of those books where I wanted to throw it all the wall and jump up and down on it. Seriously pouting and sulking and angry with the world.

The sham marriage between Elizabeth Dyson and Weston King isn’t really a sham at all because they do actually love each other. They just haven’t admitted it but then the bomb has been dropped and the couple need to decide what needs to give.

The honeymoon was soooooo sexy. I want to go to Hawaii and get lai-ed. The time bomb keeps ticking, my heart rate spe
Sissy's Romance Book Review
DIRTY SEXY GAMES by Laurelin Paige is book Two in the Dirty Games Duet. This continues the story Weston 'Wes' King and Elizabeth Dyson. You should read the previous book to fully enjoy this book.
Weston is keeping a secret from Elizabeth that he is going to need to tell her about...it will be life changing for them. Elizabeth is having her own issue with a past Ex that is starting to come around. So their new road is hitting some bumps in the road.
I overall really enjoyed this book. Weston was
Heather andrews
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Weston's mind seems to just automatically jump to conclusions, “why, Mrs. King. Did you book me for office ***? What a terribly kinky and amazing idea. Why didn’t I think of it?” I really liked this book, Weston was just all for his woman and I really loved that.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
I liked this book better than the first one. And while some parts were a little expected I was overall very pleased with the book.
MissDemeanor
Nov 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-release
3.5 Stars
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2018
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Darn those arranged marriages that actually turn into real feelings. Incredibly inconvenient when that happens.

You just didn't plan for any of this, you haven't talked about the big stuff (kids, where you might see yourself living) or even the little things like allergies and musical choices. Your relationship is hot, there is chemistry (people have to believe you are really a couple, after all) and there is attraction that you act on...but the conversations you
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dramatic. Sensual. Epic. Unforgettable. I can keep on adding adjectives yet it won't express enough how much I loved Dirty Sexy Games by Laurelin Paige. I knew Weston and Elizabeth's story will punch me in gut. But I was not ready for this experience. The story has more twists, turns, ups and downs than a hilly road! I was pulling my hair. I was biting my nails. And then the author threw me for a loop with Elizabeth. My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach and I was scared about the ending. ...more
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
NO SPOILERS!

Dirty Sexy Games was a super sexy and entertaining conclusion to Weston and Elizabeth's story and the Dirty Games Duet, and I absolutely loved it! The storyline and characters were amazing, and I loved Laurelin Paige's writing style. The Dirty Games Duet has definitely been my favorite from Laurelin Paige so far, and I'm so excited to read more from her, especially more stories in the Dirty Universe!

Weston King and Elizabeth Dyson have been my favorite hero and heroine from Laurelin
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Dirty Sexy Games is the conclusion of the Dirty Games Duet. I could not wait for the conclusion of Weston King and Elizabeth Dyson's story and it did not disappoint. I read it in one night. It was hard to put down.

What Weston discovered on his wedding day turned his world upside down. It changed all his plans without having his brand new wife on board.

Elizabeth is confused by Weston's change of heart. Discovering that he's no longer moving to France was a painful surprise. It left her question
Naughty Mom Story Time
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
I absolutely LOVED the conclusion to Weston and Elizabeth’s story. In Dirty Sexy Player they started out as a business arrangement and couldn’t help fall madly in love. And then, just as it seemed they were going to ride off into the sunset together, a bomb was dropped that totally altered the future they were planning.

So in Dirty Sexy Games, not only did they take this time to get to know each other but they aired out all their secrets. But still they didn’t know if their love would be enough.
Shayna
“I was a queen. That was my place in the world. With or without a king, I was a queen. I’d be a queen no matter how this ended. I had to remember that.”

Dirty Sexy Games by Laurelin Paige is the sexy and enticing conclusion to the spin-off duet of Dirty Filthy Rich Men. Loyalties are tested and hearts will fracture in Weston and Elizabeth’s journey to their highly anticipated happily ever after. I loved how Ms. Paige kept us on edge throughout this entire seductive and emotional adventure. I
Denise
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Laurelin Paige has done it again! Great ending to Weston & Elizabeth's story. After the small bomb that dropped at the end of book one, I wasn't sure where the story would go. I loved how Weston & Lizzy learned more about each other and really loved how there wasn't too much drama in the book.

The narration, again in this book (Elena Wolfe & Jacob Morgan), were great. If it wasn't for that pesky thing called sleep, I probably would have listened to this book straight through.
White Hot Reads
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Audible

I LOVE having early access to audio books, much like we have for ARCs. It’s so much fun to go in pretty much blind for a listen where we can totally get lost in the authors words.

Dirty Sexy Games made both me (and the carhop at Sonic blush) while listening. But it also made me finally connect with Elizabeth. From the first book (Donovan’s book) I couldn’t connect with her. I didn’t really even like her and then BAM I finally got her.

Westin King is a phenomenal character and I’m sort of
CerysAnne
Humour. Romance. Drama. Angst. Secrets. Those are the first few words that pop into my head when I think about this book and what you can expect from it; words that, in my opinion, describe Dirty Sexy Games perfectly.

I honestly thought that I'd be hesitant to start this book since I didn't love Dirty Sexy Player like I thought I would - I found that book to be predictable with the fact that it's a haters-to-lovers, arranged marriage romance, and it was just obvious to me what was going to happen
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Faking It
  • Want (Ryder Brothers, #2)
  • More (Ryder Brothers, #3)
  • Girl Meets Billionaire
  • Unzipped (Lucky in Love #4)
  • Reveling in Sin (Sin, #3)
  • The Bastard (Filthy Trilogy #1)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • We Shouldn't
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • The Princess (Filthy Trilogy #2)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Guilty as Sin (Sin, #2)
  • Inappropriate
  • Birthday Suit (Sexy Suits, #2)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

Dirty Games Duet (2 books)
  • Dirty Sexy Player (Dirty Games Duet, #1)