Start by marking “Claimed As His (Mail Order Brides, 2)” as Want to Read:
Claimed As His (Mail Order Brides, 2)

Claimed As His

(Mail Order Brides #2)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  328 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
First came marriage, then came a baby, then came the drama of being a mail order bride.

Lucy had become a mail order bride, and although she should’ve backed out she was lonely. Upon first meeting Ian his arrogance got under her skin. She should have left right then, but her attraction to him went deeper.

And so she found herself staying married to a man who was used to gett
Published April 9th 2018 by Crescent Snow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Claimed As His, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed As His

Jenny
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: made-me-swoon, steamy
Loved this couple. They were so hot together! Adorable epilogue and super steamy love scenes. Hero was so sexy and he loved his wife so much.
Neringa Neringiukas
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked the path this story gone. From petty revenge into something more. Though, I was worried about Ian's plans a bit. But they were put to rest, when he was forthright with Lucy from the beginning. I liked that. Liked that, though they marriage didn't started with love or feelings, but at least they started it with honesty.
There's a bit of drama, which I love in my books. And while I enjoyed drama here, there was one part related to it, that made me a bit unhappy about it. It feel like Lucy r
Jennifer Finn
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Mail Order Brides series by Sam Crescent and Jenika Snow. Ian Wood is 40 years old and although he was born into a very wealthy family he started his own company and made his own money. He’s never really gotten along with his parents and he’s tired of his Mom trying to find him a wife. He finds Lucy on a mail-order bride website and marries her so he can shock and disappoint them. Lucy is 23 years old and some co-workers thought they were being cruel and funny beca ...more
lily waheed
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
so much better than book 1 , great characters and beautiful story with sweet epilogue ♡
Lauren
Claimed as his is book two in the mail order bride’s series. This story is short, fast paced and a nice read. I read this book in one sitting and found it an easy read. I liked Lucy. Despite the little she had, she appreciated and respected everything she had.
I did see some chemistry between Ian and Lucy but I would have liked a little more.
I liked that Lucy finally stood up to Ian’s parents. I was happy that Ian finally told his parents where to go. He stood up for Lucy.
The storyline for thi
Silke
Apr 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shel Griffin
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just as good as the first one

Here is a bride that didn't like her husband at first. She had to grow into him. Her hubby only wanted to miss off his parents...well at first those were his intentions anyway. It was a battle of will but love and affection grew gradually. That's why I like this story. Go hard and lean into it JS!
Cindy Rippentrop
Love in a dream.

This is a cutesy story about unsuspected love found in the arms of a woman, a mail order bride whose starting purpose was to make hero's parents upset with his taking control of his own life.
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Great Job

Okay ladies I've enjoyed this second book in the series so much. A Rude Alpha man falling for his woman can't get better than this, I'm giving this 5 stars. #JenikaSnow #SAMCRESCENT
CHERYL J. RICHARDSON
Claimed As His

Who knew that finding each other through a mail order website would lead to so much more between Lucy & Ian. What started out as an arrangement intertwined with drama lead to so steamy hot sex. Recommend
Elize Heerden
Jul 10, 2018 rated it liked it
The story was good, but it was like the author kept hammering on the fact that the main male character is an asshole and then in less than a page he was a sweety pie.
Beside this, it was an enjoyable read.
laura  Trott
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Claimed

Brilliant. Beautiful. A lovely story about love list and family. Loved this couple so much. Well written a five star read for sure
Simone
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Linda
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Claimed as His

I really enjoyed this book. The characters were interesting and the story line was good. I couldn’t put this book down until I finished it.
Nikki Horn
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!

I love both of these authors but when they get together and collaborate it is always amazing! This was a hot sexy read!
Debbie
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

What a great series!! I just absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the next book!! A definite must read!! Happy Reading!!!! :)
LORRIE
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing love story
Peggy
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books

Totally love these books, so amazingly hot and I mean sizzling. You'll be waiting for the next gen to come. No pun intended.
Book Junkie
Sydney M Neblett
Sep 03, 2018
Anita
Jul 09, 2018
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

Mail Order Brides (2 books)
  • Bride For Order (Mail Order Brides, 1)