Start by marking “With Love, Alex (Fairlane #0.5)” as Want to Read:
With Love, Alex (Fairlane #0.5)

With Love, Alex

(Fairlane 0.5)

Thirty-year-old single mom Alex Sloane is ready for a simple life after her divorce from her verbally and emotionally abusive ex-husband.

One night out with her friends Alex meets Colton Patrick, a Hollywood movie star from her hometown and his friend, Matthew Ryan. Letting go, having fun, and drinking too much leads to what she thinks is a one-night stand.

But when her one
Published September 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about With Love, Alex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With Love, Alex

Margaret Freund
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great debut novella by a new author! As with any new Author there can be hesitations, but I was pleasantly surprised by this novella. I certainly hope after finishing With Love, Alex, that she does indeed get her happily ever after.
I adored Mason! What a little cutie?!! Not sure what I think of Dawn and her intentions so I’m hoping we can get the rest of the details on that situation. Taylor seems to be about the only true friend Alex has other than Ryan. I do feel like Alex went a bit off the
Cindra
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: drama, romance
This was an interesting way to lead us into single divorced mom
Alex's journey to find not just her prince charming but herself again. It's a must read to understand Alex's journey to finding true happiness and love again. Every journey has it's highs and lows. Harlow Layne makes you want to follow Alex on that journey leaving you wanting more.
Clare Harrison
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
One night of freedom. A year of being able to recover from a verbally abusive husband, a child free weekend. Sounds heavenly right?

Friends can make you or break you, but secrets and lies hurt you more.

This novella greatly interested me from the beautiful cover to the blurb, and I'm glad I was given the opportunity to read it.

Alex so used to being belittled by her ex husband, doesn't realise that she's not the ugly duckling but a swan, beautiful inside and out.

Her son is her life everything else
2OCC Reviews
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This was a cute fast paced intro to some of the characters that we will meet in this authors full length book. It had its own twists and turns also a lot of things that are open to possibly. I’m interested to see where the book is going to go. I love normal women meet Hollywood actor and Love ensures so I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen. 4 stars #2OCCJD
Sherry Moran
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivated from the start! Story line is excellent! I love how Alex lets her guard down to move on with her life. She meets some great friends that help her, as well as her current besties. The drama in the story isn’t overdone and it helps to bring the plot together. Can’t wait to read the next book in the story!
Jenn the Readaholic
Good starting point for background

I see this as a must-read before Alex’s story truly starts. This novella provides the backstory so you’re not confused a chapter into Hollywood Redemption (like I as at first). I can’t wait to see what comes Alex’s way next.
Agata Jędrzejewska
It catched my interest, that’s sure. Matt seemed nice. Alex is just perfect. Can’t wait to read more.
Harlow Layne
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Make sure to grab With Love, Alex on iBooks, Kobo, and Nook before it's exclusively on Amazon!

Kindle➜ http://hyperurl.co/withlovealex
Dawn-Cora
Jan 16, 2019
Hazel
Nov 12, 2018
Indie Author. Romance Writer. Reader. Mom. Wife. Dog Lover.  Addicted to all things Happily Ever After and Amazon.

I love to read. I can't fall asleep without my kindle in my hand. I started off writing fanfiction and after several years and stories, I decided to try writing my own book that had been swirling in my head for years.

Website: https://www.harlowlayne.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.c

Fairlane (3 books)
  • Hollywood Redemption (Fairlane #1)
  • Hollywood Fairytale (Fairlane #2)
  • Unsteady in Love (Fairlane #3)