Start by marking “Sherwood Rogue” as Want to Read:
Sherwood Rogue

Sherwood Rogue

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
As a child, I didn’t have imaginary tea parties.
I was an outlaw fighting alongside the greatest rogue in Sherwood Forest, the notorious Robin Hood.
The stories kept me sane when I had no control.
They freed me from a bleak existence of abuse and neglect.
If life taught me anything, it was that living was hard, and only the dreams you made happen came true.
At nineteen, living
ebook
Published May 1st 2018 by Kristi Cramer

To ask other readers questions about Sherwood Rogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sherwood Rogue

Misty Mount
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was really surprised how much I liked this story! It felt like a very fresh take on an old tale with some interesting elements of time and dimension added in. And not to forget mentioning a lovely clean romance in the mix. Highly recommend 😊
Jayne
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, what a lot of fun this was. The tale of Robin Hood and his Merry Men reimagined, and in a totally different way. The story is told through the eyes of a 21st century American girl living mostly in the wilds of the US to escape her difficult family life. After an ill-advised call to the universe, a portal opens up and she steps through it, straight into Medieval England.

This kind of premise shouldn't really work. If you're any kind of cynic you may think it doesn't, but it was a hugely enj
Riah Pilling
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this book! It’s so so different to the usual books you read about young women at the moment!

Kay goes back in time and becomes on of Robin Hood’s most loyal followers.

The story focuses on Kay learning to survive in the past and whether or not her actions will change the future and even if it does, does she care enough to stop herself going after what she wants?

Cramer’s characters are so well written it’s incredibly easy to get emotionally attached to them. The way she descri
Ellen Whyte
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought YA and Robin Hood would be dull as dishwater so I’m totally taken aback by this unusual take on the legend. This was an awesome read!

Unhappy 21st century Kay steps through a time portal and is sent to Sherwood Forest where she joins Robin Hood. While she lives the legend, she’s living her own story at the same time. The result is an adventure story with a love theme - and some excellent twists. (I won’t spoil it for you.)

What I loved about it:
It’s a thoroughly human story with the ca
Donna
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sherwood Rogue is a new take on the tales of Robin Hood with a twist of time travel and a side of romance. The story doesn't sugar-coat life in the times of Robin Hood. It is a realistic portrayal of harsh living conditions, scarce provisions, and general hardship appropriate for the times. However, it is not a bleak story because that is the only life the characters ever knew. Things almost always look bleaker when we view them with hindsight.

Kaye has had an unhappy life due to circumstances be
Darlene
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of the SHERWOOD ROGUE, by the very talented Author KRISTI CRAMER. This is the very first time that I have ever had the pleasure to read any of her books.This story is well written- takes the reader to unknown dimensions. Let's your imagination fly. The characters seem so real and the scenes are described in such a way. You feel you are right there in the forest with the characters. The reader is able to see everything.
Kay is staying in the mountains at her uncle's cabin. She ne
Katy Kitchin
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
💘🌟🏹🌟💘🌟🏹 5 ENCHANTED STARS 🏹🌟💘🌟🏹🌟💘

I’m not sure how I’m ever going to put into words how much love I feel for this book. It’s INCREDIBLE!!!

For one, it’s inspired by Robin Hood. ROBIN HOOD. Who doesn’t need a Robin Hood book in their life? I’m a major fan of the tales, so a book that takes a modern day American woman and transports her into 12th Century England and throws her into the path of the outlaw Robin Hood and his Merry Men, is bound to be epic right? Correct. But you cannot begin to co
Darlene

Emma Tran
Oct 07, 2018
Keith
May 23, 2018
When Kristi isn’t riding her Harley or working her day job, you can find her in front of her computer, hammering out exciting suspense stories, or chatting around on social media.

Although she has honed her writing craft for 30+ years, she only published her first book in 2012. Her strange and varied work history - having held jobs from a hotel housekeeper, a car wash attendant, an insurance under