Start by marking “Rocked Harder: A Bad Boy Rockstar Romance” as Want to Read:
Rocked Harder: A Bad Boy Rockstar Romance

Rocked Harder: A Bad Boy Rockstar Romance

Sometimes it helps if you imagine the audience naked. Sometimes it helps if you imagine the singer.

Grant Morrison is the cocky, British bad boy; a rockstar whose arrogance is only matched by his rugged good looks and self assured charm. He’s a real piece of work, and impossible to tame.

Riley Green is the rising-star writer; a woman on the verge of literary renown but cru
Kindle Edition
Published March 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rocked Harder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocked Harder

Karen
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
A whole bunch of beautiful islands around Seattle ...which is where this book takes it's setting. I was ok with the female lead character but Grant was either flaky or on drugs/alcohol to be so blind about his female companions. So with him seemingly not giving the mean girls up our girl has sex with him (unprotected?) so my opinion drops of her self respect.

Almost every page had misspelling or the wrong use of word that had me cringing. Is there not a retired English teacher to proof read aroun
Paige Whitecotton
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Crazy

Crazy stalkers that used to be Grants threesome f___ buddies. OMG good thing Riley came along. Although I do believe I would have hung Grant by his balls if he would have been keeping in touch with on ex on my watch an ex that nearly got me killed on more than one occasion by the other crazy stalker ex. It was a wild story. It a good one. I would have given it 5 stars but I have to say the editing was horrible. I don’t believe it was edited at all and I usually don’t let that bother me but
Hannie
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
I wanted to love this book but...

I wanted to love this book. The story was great but all the grammatical errors in this book was so overwhelming. I had to reread a lot of sentences to make sense. I'm not talking about a period or comma in the wrong place. Miss spelling of words, extra words that don't need to be there, wrong word being used, and also a lot of I instead a being used.
vanessa