Start by marking “Harvest Song (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #20)” as Want to Read:
Harvest Song (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #20)

Harvest Song

(Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #20)

We're the DArtigo sisters: savvy half-human, half-Fae agents of the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. My sister Camille is the Queen of Dusk and Twilight. Menolly is now a vampire princess. And me? Im Delilah, a two-faced werecat and the Autumn Lords only living Death Maiden. Even as Trytians father maintains the Daemon front raging against him, Shadow Wing is seeking ...more
Published May 15th 2018 by Nightqueen Enterprises LLC

To ask other readers questions about Harvest Song, please sign up.
Rachel We aren't sure yet, since Yasmine hasn't made any formal announcement about 2018's release schedule, but I would guess that it will be released…moreWe aren't sure yet, since Yasmine hasn't made any formal announcement about 2018's release schedule, but I would guess that it will be released sometime during the first quarter, around April or May. If you sign up for Yasmine's newsletter on her website she'll notify you when a book is ready to hit the shelves.(less)

Start your review of Harvest Song (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #20)
Faye
Read: April 2019
Rating: 5/5 stars

Delilah has always been my favourite narrator in this series and I really enjoyed Harvest Song. There is only one book left in the series after this and Galenorn is wrapping up the sisters' various storylines (view spoiler) and providing clues for how Shadow Wing can finally be defeated.
I'm looking forward to the final novel but it's going to be emotional when it all finally comes to an end.
Sabrina
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
If you are into this series for the sex scenes, you will be disappointed. Galenorn didn't include any. This is a break in the formula started back in book one. For me this is no loss. The sex scenes while fun, served little purpose in the plot. They were there just to be there.

Galenorn is self-publishing the end of the series after the original publisher declined to publish the last three. I appreciate her efforts to bring us the end of the series instead of leaving us hanging. However, I
Darcy
With a long running series you expect changes. One of the things that I really like about this series is the close relationship that the sisters have. I know they have been separating, but for some reason it hit me more with this one. Might be because Delilah noticed it more in this one. While they were together for much of the action, I miss having them all at the house and how they would debrief after with meals. Each of the sisters is starting more firmly on their own path now. Its ...more
Jan van Es
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AWESOME book! Was a bit Bummed there wasnt a sex scene with Shade spermed up by The Autumn Lord but I understand that there is still a War to be fought. LOVED the Wedding! Everything about the book really well... besides the fact that Camilles guard was named JAL instead of Jan but you cannot force your favorite writer to name a character after a fan though most times it is pure coincidence. Crying because next year we will have the FINAL BOOK in our hands/on our Kindle. ...more
Cindi (cheesygiraffe)
I think the author half-assed this book.
Aly
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is another great book in this series. Delilah finally gets all, we as her fans, have been waiting for a wedding and more. This book has soo many great moments. The girls are starting to live their new lives without being as close as they were before but nothing can stop sisters from helping sisters in this book! They will always be close! Check it out it is book 20 and the author I know is close to ending this series but if you like this book you must try them all!
Shannon Dyer
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Round up to 4.5 stars. Delilah has grown so much over the course of this series and it has been a joy to watch. I love this world and these characters so much and Im sad to see this series drawing to a close. ...more
Janet
Mar 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read this whole series and I generally prefer the ones told from Delilah's POV (mainly because there's less sex and what there is, isn't graphic), but I feel like this one was actually slightly childish and I came across a lot of errors. I'm not sure if she was writing it so fast that she (nor anyone else) proofed it, but there were quite a few missing words in sentences and/or wrong words in places (like using 'was' instead of 'is' when it's a present tense).

I do like that Delilah is
Jenevieve
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loaned-out
Review first posted on My Blog.

The 20th book in the Otherworld series by Yasmine Galenorn, told from Delilah's POV. Delilah's wedding is fast approaching as is her time for bearing the child of the Autumn Lord but there is still the war with Shadow Wing and while they have dealt him many serious blows and the Kerrastar Knights are now together and united under Camille, he is not down and out yet. In his desperation, he has sent Yerghan the Blade to Camille's house on the night of their wedding
Rachel
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-library
One Step Closer

Its kind of bittersweet to have come this far with a good series and realize that theres only one more book left.
Delilah has come a long way from being a timid tabby cat and is finally growing into her role as a Death Maiden. There are several situations in Harvest Song that force her to confront her fears head on and rise above them.
Yasmine has done a great job of focusing on Delilahs story arc while also including whats simultaneously occurring in Camille and Menollys lives
Robyn Jones
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who would have thought that Delilah would mature this much? She is no longer the naïve innocent girl she once was. Shadow Wing has sent Yerghan the Blade to kill the sisters. When something happens that sends Shade fighting for his life and getting lost in the Realm of Wandering Souls, Delilah has to rescue him or risk losing him forever. Will she save him or lose him forever? Or will she be the one lost where not even the Harvastman can reach?
I cant believe that the end is almost here! It has
Robin Mandell
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely!

Delilah really flourishes here...in all her forms - sister, friend, wife-to-be, panther, death maiden. Oh, and tabby-cat makes some appearances too, and has an important role to play.

After all these years, the Otherworld crew feels like family, and reading this, the second-last book in the series, was bittersweet. Only one more installment and we'll be saying goodbye to the D'Artigo sisters.

Harvest Song has all the things we expect from Ms. Galenorn - magical creatures, family loyalty,
Anna Wick
This is a sad end to a beautiful friendship. It started with my library getting the wrong format, I had to read it in a browser, I know boo hoo. Anyway I'm at 74% and I just can't keep going, it's wash, rinse and repeat. An other barely known dimension, made up just to match the current POV couple. Not a lot of action.
Same for the Bubba series, see I can't even remember the witches name, wait it's Mad Maddy.
I think it's too many series parallel.
I'll give it one last book that I'm hoping is the
Lillie Gibson
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yasmine-galenorn
I LOVED this book, it was also a bittersweet read. Harvest Song is Delilah's last book in the Otherworld series. Shade, her fiance, is wounded by Yerghan the Blade and his soul is sent to the Realm of Wandering Souls. So Delilah and her sisters, family, and friends have to go find him and put a stop to Yerghan. Will they save Shades soul before it's to late, or will Yerghan finally carry out the plan of Shadow Wing and kill one or more of the sisters. It's a face paced read with a few surprises. ...more
Beverly
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Felt short or perhaps like it wrapped up all too easily and then was shorter than most of the others in the series. (Dont know that it was shorter literally, not saying it was- it just read light, in my opinion.) I love the Sisters, their families, friends and situations so much I usually get caught up with the story and do nothing else until finished. This storyline wasnt quite as engrossing for me but I love the personalities of each character as well as the rich world building Galenorn is so ...more
Jennifer Daniels
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition!!!

Harvest Song is full of so much information about Delilah, Camille and Menolly. They are closer to the end of the war with Shadow Wing. Each sister has become strong and independent women. They have come to realize that not only are they at war but they are moving in their own direction. Their is alot of growth with these characters and I can't wait to see how it all ends. Will earth remain? Can this family defeat Shadow Wing or will he come out the Victor? I can't wait to find
Michelle Ford
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always a wonderful read

For the fans who have read these books from the beginning it is the beginning of the end. But what a wonderful way to go. The ride with these characters has been up and down and round and round, but it has been a wonderful journey. I love how Ms. Galenorn is bringing the stories of these sisters and their friends to a close. And I know that I will continue to re-read these books from beginning to end. Love love love.
Diana Nunez
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harvest Song

As this world starts wrapping up, I am both saddened and excited to see the finale. As with all of the Other world series, it is an excellent read. It was very hard to put it down until I came to the end. Looking forward to the last book but I own them all so I will return.
Nicole
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Wonderful. I admit I cried at parts and laughed at others. I been a fan since book 1. I love love love these books and will not give anything away. I give this 5 stars and would recommend this to anyone that's read the others. I just love the way Yasmine writes and takes you threw the characters to bring you to speed and how no part is ever boring or dry.
Shana Pare
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Superbly written.

As the Otherworld series winds to a close, Harvest Song is the next to the last book. There are many threads being wrapped up. I cannot swear that l have read every book in the series, but I read the first one and most of the rest over the years. It is almost like watching little sisters grow up. This book doesn't change that. Thank you, Yasmine.
jennifer
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart!!!

I hate that the series is coming to an end, I am so attached to these characters and their stories and their world. I don't ever want it to end. This one kept me on edge. It's so worth it!
Janet Murphy-DeBlois
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced.

Everything is on its final journey. I am hating the fact that this series is soon ending. This has been a great favorite series. Hopefully a short story will appear every so often. Hint, hint.
Airian
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Slow to start.

I still enjoy her world but the books can be repetitive and as the series has continued it feels like the writing has gone down some. Still a good story and wrapping up the series.
Katlyn spears
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I listened to the audio version. I really liked the story concept and would like to read the other books in the series.
Louisa
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man, this book was so amazing! A lot happened, as it's the last full length novel narrated by Delilah, and yeah, things are really set up for the final book! Can't wait!
Michelle
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed the last book from Delilahs perspective. Dont have too much to detail as the story is really wrapping up with only one more book left in the series. ...more
Brenda Thomas
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book.
Teresa Lopez
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: autobook
Dahlia's all grown up. I loved watching her grow through series and its nearly over. I'll be sad to see them go.
Karen
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series. I hate to see it end. Good Yasmine has new series out.
Lois Alston
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding story

Such an outstanding story of Delilah and her growth and maturity. Lots of exciting things happening in this story. Such a great read.

• Venom in the Veins (Elemental Assassin, #17)
  • Dark Queen (Jane Yellowrock, #12)
  • The Forgettable Miss French (Shadowvale, #3)
  • Serpentine (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #26)
  • How Nina Got Her Fang Back (Accidentals #13)
  • The Vampire's Cursed Kiss (Shadowvale, #2)
  • Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)
  • Grave Destiny (Alex Craft, #6)
  • The Beyond (Devil's Isle, #4)
  • Slaying It (Chicagoland Vampires, #13.5)
  • Hexed (Kate Daniels, #4.5; Otherworld, #9.5; Stormwalker, #2.5; Anna Strong Chronicles, #6.5)
  • Storm Cursed (Mercy Thompson, #11)
  • Rough Justice (Cainsville #5.5)
  • Hunter Hunted (Lizzie Grace, #3)
  • Shattered Bonds (Jane Yellowrock, #13)
  • Tracker (Rylee Adamson, #6)
  • Miss Frost Chills The Cheater (Jayne Frost, #6)
  • Brave the Tempest (Cassandra Palmer, #9)
NOTE: I SELDOM visit Goodreads and do very little here. Please see my website for more information on my work: https://galenorn.com

New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author Yasmine Galenorn writes urban fantasy and paranormal romance, and is the author of over sixty books & numerous series, including the Wild Hunt Series, the Fury Unbound Series, the Otherworld

Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Witchling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #1)
  • Changeling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #2)
  • Darkling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #3)
  • Dragon Wytch (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #4)
  • Night Huntress (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #5)
  • Demon Mistress (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #6)
  • Bone Magic (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #7)
  • Harvest Hunting (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #8)
  • Blood Wyne (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #9)
  • Courting Darkness (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #10)