Start by marking “Mogul (Manhattan, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mogul (Manhattan, #2)

Mogul

(Manhattan #2)

A brand new contemporary romance from New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans.

He's my most delicious secret.
The hot Suit I had a one-night stand with one evening.
I didn't know anything about him, not even his name.
Only that we shared a taxi, and he was staying at the hotel where I worked.
We met in room 1103. Where he commanded
Published May 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Mogul, please sign up.
Jonetta Yes. The author says she’s writing it now. It’s Becka’s story.

Start your review of Mogul (Manhattan, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Mogul (stand-alone). Sara’s life is turned up-side down by mysterious & non-committal “Hot Suit” mogul with a 9-inch cock!

“Sex with you is amazing. Euphoric. Out of this fucking world. I’ve never been so in love with a guy’s dick. It’s perfect. Gorgeous. Thick and—”
“I get it. You like my dick.”

Books in series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Tycoon
Book 2: Mogul

“He wants us to see where this goes, to casually date and in the meantime have yummy sex.”

Mogul (stand-alone)
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳A one night stand filled with raw passion, making the reader crave for more of Katy Evans and her phenomenal love stories...

➳One night stand romances are always very cliche when I read them. This new standalone has made the exception where my crave to wanting more of Ian and Sara is to the top. Meeting under unexpected circumstances, Ian and Sara decide to explore a sexual chemistry that is very instant when drawn upon each other's gazes. Once they light up the fire with fuel, there is no s
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Seeing him again, his gorgeous face, his sexy designer slacks, and that crisp white shirt, inhaling his intoxicating scent, I’m reminded why I haven’t stopped thinking about him since that night. This guy makes me hungry. Hungry like someone who hasn’t eaten for days and is standing before a chocolate buffet, and chocolate is her favorite.

If you love a steamy romance with a hotter than hell Hero who wears a suit like nobody’s business, then M
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
When I read this author, Katy Evans, she leaves me completely breathless. The way she builds her hero’s, just damn.....

I’m going to keep this short and sweet. You know Katy writes phenomenal, and if you haven’t tried her, what the heck are you waiting for.....!

I’m going to list the nicknames these super sexy MC’s called each other, because honestly, I loved this part of her book 💕

Hot Suit, My Delicious Workaholic, My Dirty Suit, Yummy Motherfucker, Film Mogul Extraordinaire, Dirty Workahol
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sara Davies is a gorgeous 28 yr. old woman living in New York. She’s been a dancer her whole life, and attended the NYU dance academy. Her dream is to be on broadway and perform for an audience, but an injury puts her plans on hold. She now works as a concierge at the Four Seasons Hotel to make ends meet.

One evening Sara shares a taxi with a beautiful stranger she laters learns is a guest at her hotel. They share a mind blowing one night stand, and then the fo
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Why does love and romance need to be so damn complicated.”

Wow, I really adored Mogul by Katy Evans. I have certainly read my fair share of one night stand stories that turn into something more, but this one was different. If I had to summarise how, it would be the intensity of it. The writing and characters really captured me from the start; it was so hot, steamy and full of oh-so-much intense chemistry. You can’t help but be drawn into what once started as a one night stand, that t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤️5 stars❤️

I loved this story from the beginning!Mogul was an intense,hot and passionate story!It was fast paced and the writing was fantastic!I read it so fast and I didn't want to finish!

description

The chemistry between Ian and Sara was off the charts hot!They were sensual,erotic and hot!Sara is one of Katy Evans best airline's!She is sassy,smart and strong!Ian is sexy and he makes me swoon and melt for him!

Overall, it was another fantastic story!I devour it, Mogul is one of my favorite books from Katy a
Sophia Triad
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is fluffy and intense at the same time.

I LOVED the fast-paced start:

“Four Seasons concierge, this is Sara speaking.”
“Sara, this is the gentleman from room 1103.”
“Oh, yes. How can I help you, sir?”
“I’d like your panties in a little wad in my pocket and you thrashing in my bed.”
Blush. “Right away, sir.”

Let's get down to business straight away! After this, I totally invested on the relationship of Sara (the wannabe professional dancer, currently working in a hotel) and Ian (the documen
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
dnf 55%
This book lacked tension and I guess I'm a type of reader who loses interest easily and easily moves on :/ Didn't work for me, unfortunately.
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult
Mogul is the second book in the Tycoon series but it can be read as a standalone. This one is about Bryn's roommate, Sara Davies. She's a professional dancer who suffered an injury and works as a concierge at a four star hotel. She meets the hot and enigmatic Ian Ford after sharing a taxi together and he happens to be an elite guest at the hotel she's working at. They had a wild one night stand and briefly parted ways.

Ian kept himself busy while dealing a rough divorce. He isn't ready for a com
Bookphenomena (Micky)
This is an incredibly difficult review for me to write because I want to remain respectful to an author I admire hugely and I also need to be true to an honest review, because that’s who I am as a reviewer.

I simply disliked most things about this book. I found the heroine, Sara both annoying and insipid. Her admiration of Ian was pretty annoying. Her dialogue, particularly her nicknames for Ian, her own private parts and calling herself a ‘horny slut’ just pushed me over the edge. I didn’t gel
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'My Yummy Suit' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

You must know by now that I am a massive fan of Katy Evans. I always have crazy high expectations when it comes to her books, even more when I rated the previous one (Tycoon) with my special rating. As you can imagine, Aaric Christos continues being my favorite but Ian Ford definitely did not leave me indifferent. Who does not love a sexy and mysterious billionaire decided to seduce the gi
Sentranced Jem
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
FOR GOODREADS
ARC
ok..let me just start out by saying that Katy Evans is one of my favourite author. Her Real Series? They are a constant companion, always within reach...always there to get me out of a reading slump. Having said that, It saddens me to admit that I did not enjoy Mogul as much as I thought I would...
At this moment, I must emphasise the fact that Mogul is NOT a bad read.. it's naughty, sexy and at times feels somewhat illicit. But I felt like the story wasn't anything to rave and rant about.
Jonetta
Sara Davies is an aspiring Broadway dancer looking for her first break and working as a 5-star hotel concierge. She shares an airport taxi with a businessman to her hotel, where he also happens to be staying. The next day, when the guest in Room 1103 calls with an unusual (and provocative) request, Sara throws her inhibitions out the door and responds. At first she was fine with how they both walked away from the encounter, not ever having shared their names, but she can’t seem to get this man o ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Katy Evans Fans, Romance
3.5 Best Taxi Ride Ever Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
When I was much younger...I moved to NYC, had a "career type job" and learned about Lust, Men and that Look...Yeah, you know the one, the one where you meet someone and you both click in the moment. You see what is ahead... and no, it isn't insta- love... it is this lustful connection and you just want to be devoured.

Well, I have to say, Katy Evans captures that moment perfectly in the beginning of Mogul. These two characters pick up on the vi
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

One thing I can say for sure is that when you read a Katy Evans book, you know what you're getting and this one is no exception.

Ian and Sara meet when they share a taxi ride from the airport and he ends up at the hotel where she works. She's decided to take control of her life and live a little more so when he invites her to his room, she doesn't hesitate and boy, is it HOT!

I really don't know how to explain it but it was a mixture of some hot, angry sex mixed in with some sweet, soul sha
CeCe
Mar 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: not-for-me
Note to self about book: So tired of stories that involve one-night stands that lead to more. *eye roll*
My opinion. Reading is subjective.
Can we think of something else for a story concept?!?!
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorite-hero
*4.5 stars*

Loved it!!!! This book was so good I didn’t want it to end.

Ian, my sexy Ian. I love him so much! He’s sexy, loyal, ambitious, hardworking, a gentleman and such a HOT alpha. He’s one of my favorite H’s from Katy.

I loved Sara too. She’s so sassy and a perfect match for Ian. I really liked that she always told him what she wanted, she wasn’t shy and I really appreciated that! These two have so much chemistry together my Kindle was on fire! So good!

This book is another win by Katy. I l
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given an advanced reading copy of this story, courtesy of the author but it had no influence whatsoever on my willing and honest review.

4 sweet stars

Mogul is the epitome of two people finding love when they did not expect nor especially wanted to find it.

Take one hot and sexy but brooding famous producer.

Add a lovely free spirited concierge but aspiring dancer.

Put them in a cab together.

Let it simmer and witness the heat building up at lightning pace!

My first impression about the book
Jacqueline's Reads
3 This series might not be for me Stars

I love Katy Evans. I love her Real and President series, but there’s something about this series that I can’t connect with. I thought doing an audio version would better my experience and I think it did, but it wasn’t enough.

I didn’t like the narrators. I know everyone loves them, but I find the female had a too deep voice. Let’s face it, she sounds older and it doesn’t match the Heroine’s character. I’m kind of tired of the male narrator, as much as I like
Ramona Popescu
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I love Katy, but this book was not as convincing as I would have wanted. The characters were OK, thrilling and daring, but the plot was practically non-existing. It only focused on Ian and Sara's relationship and sexual tension, without giving too much credit to the plot and what actually needs to happen in a 200 and something book.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 “OMG. YES.” Stars!

Katy Evans has always been and will always be a “drop everything and read” author for me. I love the way she tells a story, love the way she writes her heroes, which are always so masculine and sexy and delicious. I’m obsessed with her characters, the way they see the world, the way her men love their woman, the way they treat them like the queens they are, and Ian in Mogul is EVERYTHING. Smitten with Sara immediately, the push and pull between these two is more than intoxi
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

There’s no one who writes a better man-in-a-suit than Katy Evans. I adore her alpha, possessive heroes, and the women who knock them off their feet. Mogul is her latest standalone, and though it is connected to a previous novel of hers, Tycoon, it can be read as a standalone. It’s sexy, intense, and romance, basically everything I hope and expect from a Katy Evans book. If you’re a long-time fan, you’ll definitely want to get your hands on Mogul!

When Ian a
Francoise
5 Stars!

I adored this story of love conquering all! I really enjoy Katy Evans’s writing style and the way it allows me to feel involved in the story and the beautiful romance. This book was captivating, engaging and romantic, I just could not put it down. The way this story is written, so full of depth and raw emotions, is what makes it so absorbing and believable. This sexy story is very much character driven, and the author takes the time to build her characters and their relationship. I reall
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
There is no mucking around or slow build with this story. It gets off to a sexy start pretty much instantly. So much so that I thought that maybe I had a missed a bit of the beginning but maybe I’m used to things moving at a slower pace. In saying that getting right to the good stuff turned out to be a good thing ☺

Sara is a dancer, hoping for her big break but when she is not auditioning she works as a concierge at a 5 star hotel. A very hot and impulsive evening with one of the high profile gu
Karen Mc
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it

SWEET SIGH. I’m BREATHLESS from another Katy Evans book that BEGUILED me the whole time reading. Sinfully sexy and deliciously dreamy, MOGUL is a heady hit of HEART and HEAT. This sweet and steamy sensation made me SMOLDER and SWOON. Words drenched with desire clenched my core as Mogul made me a minx. Mogul is so sensual ... so sweet ... SO EVERYTHING.

”You’re dreaming.”

“Of you.”

No one writes alpha gods in suits like Katy Evans: smoking hot and sensual with intimidating intensity. Lik
Chloe reads
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Dirty Workaholic stars

“Fuck with all this. Why does love and romance need to be so damn complicated.”

Oh my.... This book is EVERYTHING. Katy Evans is hands down one of my favourite authors. Her writing is passionate, flawless and simply addictive. I would read ANYTHING she writes. I just love, love, L O V E her.
I couldn't wait for Sara 's story in Tycoon, and I was not disappointed. Mogul grabbed me from the very beginning. I couldn't put it down. Sara and Ian 's story c
My Pink Fairytales
Definitely not my style.

First of all, I'm not sure this is erotica or contemporary romance. There's a lot of sex, but there's also a little bit of a plot, even if it felt like it was on fast forward.

But the 1★ rating comes because of the whole relationship dynamic between MCs (and the others as well). I'll try keeping this brief for you:
- airport. she need a taxi, he's already got one, they share. first thing he says: "i want to have sex with you here". Not hello, not what's you name....
- he st
J. Grayland
Aug 16, 2018 rated it liked it
A shared taxi ride, an invitation, a one night stand with a sexy suit that leads to months of searching for the man with the dark eyes. Being a huge Katy Evans fan I am sorry to say that I was a little disappointed with this book. The characters were likable and their slow developing relationship and hot chemistry was great but the lack of story line left it very stagnate and boring even with the hot sex.
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Mogul 1 11 Jun 14, 2018 01:11PM

• Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
  • The Naked Truth
  • Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)
  • Mister Tonight
  • The Ruthless Gentleman
  • Rogue Royalty (Savage Trilogy, #3)
  • Love Online
  • Worth the Risk (Everyday Heroes, #3)
  • Dolce imprevisto (Roommates Series Vol. 5)
  • Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1)
  • Even Money (All In Duet, #1)
  • Double Down (All In Duet, #2)
  • Bro Code
  • Iron Princess (Savage Trilogy, #2)
  • Because You're Mine
  • Good Girl (Vegas Billionaires, #1)
  • Dirty Headlines
  • The Wild Heir (Royal Romance #2)

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com

Manhattan (3 books)