Start by marking “The Man Bible: A Survival Guide (Slater Brothers, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
The Man Bible: A Survival Guide (Slater Brothers, #6.5)

The Man Bible: A Survival Guide

(Slater Brothers #6.5)

Do you know what you’ve got in your hands?

A little piece of fucking treasure, that’s what. I’ve taken initiative here and have turned my trusty Man Bible into an actual survival guide, because the loot between these pages will lead to each of you having happy, stress free lives with your women.

Pick this gem up, put your big boy pants on, and start reading. Trust me, you
Published December 4th 2018 by L.A. Casey

To ask other readers questions about The Man Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Man Bible

Start your review of The Man Bible: A Survival Guide (Slater Brothers, #6.5)
Maria...
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Man Bible by Dominic "Nico" Slater!!!

It is a FUCKING TREASURE that's for sure!

Loved it!!! Men take notes!!! You’ll need them! 😏😏

description
Nova
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think Nico Slayer is done and dusted you get the man bible!!!!

I read this quickly but was giggling away on the beach after five minutes mainly because it’s so true. If you fancy a giggle and some hone truths then definitely read this!
Princess J. Antoinette
LOL.. this book was cute but true stuff and real advice was given. To whatever man who should read this book please take heed to his advice. LOL, it may save ya one day...

Overall rating:
4*~ A Good Read
Sentranced Jem
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was so hilarious 😂😂😂
I couldn't stop laughing my ass off...
Camila
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Freaking hell, I hate myself for wanting this so much.

- It was stupid and great, just as expected. I regret nothing. -
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god what a laugh that was.

When I read this I knew I had to read it and damn I’m glad I did. It made me giggle. This guy knows his shit and as a woman, I can definitely admit a few of these are right. Poor guys.

Especially when it’s time for aunt flow because damn it. That shit is other worldly HAH.

I haven’t actually come around to reading the Slater brother’s stories yet but if it’s anything like this then I’m gonna have to change that right away.

Kudo’s to LA Casey for writing this guid
LeeAnne
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a very short, very funny read. I seriously couldn’t stop laughing from page one. I love that the author gives us a glimpse of each of the Slater boys and that the book is set up, down to the dedication, as if written by Dominic. If you’ve read the Slater series I definitely recommend you give this one a read! Actually… this book is accurate as heck and I recommend, regardless of status on the Slater brothers series, that you have your man read this one! LOL.

Read and Reviewed for Wicked
Tracy Reads
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very funny and valuable secrets into women's minds from Nico Slater and whilst I'd strangle him like Bronagh for.enlightening other men in the inside scoop I admire the art of it lol funny book well worth the read :)
Andi Isack
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was funny as hell! I swear I never stop laughing. It's a super quick read, but it's gold. A treasure any man should keep close.
And Dominic...well he's a f*****g genius! Hottie genius!!!!
A phenomenal way to finish this amazing series!

* ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*
Naughty Mom Story Time
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
I can’t express how excited I was when I learned The Man Bible by Dominic Slater was going to be an actual thing. As I read and fell in love with the characters of The Slater Brother series, Dominic Slater was always schooling his brothers with his wisdom of the female persuasion. That wisdom is now in one small book for his brothers to keep handy (and in secret) for those sticky situations men usually find themselves in with the women in their lives.

This was super funny and totally felt like i
Angie
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Do you know what you’ve got in your hands? A little piece of fucking treasure, that’s what.

Andrea
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So funny, you'll want to go back and read it again, short and very fun to read!
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
I lie and cry, I'm laughing so hard... This guide is awesome! It looks like Bronagh's life will be peaceful and pleasant, since her husband managed to figure out a woman's psyche ;)

Nico Slater decided to help male population and wrote this survival guide. And it's not about surviving in the wild ;) It's about skillfully avoiding potentially dangerous situations in relationships with women. Dear gentlemen, read this miracle and there is a chance that you'll be nominated for the award of the ideal
Andrea Thompson
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-romance, arc
Disclaimer: I have not read any of the Slater Brothers books. However, I now find myself compelled to find the entire series.

This is a very comprehensive and well thought-out help manual for men who have relationships with women. Specifically romantic, but really it could apply to mothers, sisters and even friends. I laughed, I nodded sagely, I found myself frowning wondering how the secrets have been puzzled out by this Nico guy. Who told?

Anyway, have a read, laugh a lot and go find the rest of
Dawn Liddle
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I received a free copy to read and review for wicked reads review team*

This was a fun and quick read. It had me laughing out loud. I could totally see Nico Slater in every word.

As an added extra to the end of the Slater brothers series, I'm glad it ended on a hilarious note.

I'm not going to lie I'm considering buying this for my husband for Christmas!

Nico Slater and LA Casey will be helping men all over the world for years to come. LOL
BookSmacked
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolute fun. Completely hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing while at the same time nodding my head up and down agreeing 100% with it.

There's really not to much to say about this other then L.A. Casey brings you an absolutely delightful read that isn't serious, it's just absolute comedy. The Man Bible had me smiling from ear to ear.

Avid Reader
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Man Bible: A Survival Guide (Slater Brothers #6.5) by L.A. Casey
M/F Comedy
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

So, I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading this book. I actually had to call my husband in to the room so that I could read some of the wisdom in this book.

It's hilarious, yet true and I think that's what makes it so much funnier.

It's a very quick read and it will only take a little while, but you'll be laughing or chuckling the whole time. I e
Kara El
Dec 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-4-stars
I’m madly in love with them slater boys.. esp nico and alex... so this was a bit of a disappointment. I loveeee nico.. but i think if the man bible was told bu both nico and bronagh.. it would be hilarious.. of course with input by the slater brothers here and there... still, luv me some slater boys😍🥰
Lily Garcia
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This isn’t a book but a hilarious and accurate as fuck manual about how women work 😆

Great job, Dominic! Loved it😘💙
Island Queen Reads
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was a bit offended and a bit impressed at how spot on this man Bible is 😂😂 but I fucking loved it!
Rose Maria
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: part-of-series
This is HILARIOUS!!!!!
Janice Somers
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: standalone, reviewed
Awesome and sadly a necessary read for men.

This is a LOL and mostly right on with its sage advice. I will miss the Slater's stories but I look forward to reading the Collins series and the Legacy books.
Jessica
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book may have been a short one, but it was one that kept me laughing, and enjoying it like the rest of the books by L.A Casey.

And just like her other books before this one I do have my favorite scenes I would love to share with everyone. The 1st one being in Chapter 3.

"You will be on multiple shit list, and no man in his right mind will attempt to speak on your behalf because he isn't fucking stupid."

I really agree with this statement from Nico and find it very hilarious. This is very true
Ebony (Eb's Dirty Diary)
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So of course before I start my review, I have to say THANK YOU to my girl, Lee better known as L.A. Casey; or as I’ve called her before, Midas—you know—as in everything she touches turns to gold. Not everyone gets a chance at an ARC, so for me to get my hands on my very first book boyfriend and his holy man bible, hurt my face from smiling so much. I cannot wait for you all to get your hands on this book because Dominic certainly knows his way around the woman’s mind.

Now, on to the good stuff …

F
Books Laid Bare
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, Nico Slater, bless you for the most glorious peek inside a mind that is quite simply brilliantly hilarious!
From start to finish this was totally chuckle worthy, and at times there was nothing I could do about the totally unsolicited chortle that had laughing out loud, you certainly know your stuff my young man.
I loved the fact that this was a brilliant look at the perils of being in love and your assistance to your brothers on the pitfalls of not paying close attention to the little things
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: funny
This was a quick, funny read by LA Casey. It is told in the POV of Dominic Slater. One of the infamous Slater Brothers. She couldn't have picked a more perfect character for this to come from. If you haven't read any of the Slater Brothers Series, you may not get the full understanding of their personalities (but it does give you a glimpse as to what they are like), and therefore not understand just how funny this book is but you're still okay to read it and it is a standalone. In fact, it may m ...more
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has laughs, laughs, and even more laughs.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first:
Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
Bronagh (Slater Brothers, #1.5)
Alec (Slater Brothers, #2)
Keela (Slater Brothers #2.5)
KANE (Slater Brothers #3)
Aideen (Slater Brothers, #3.5)
Ryder (Slater Brothers #4)
Branna (Slater Brothers #4.5)
Damien (Slater Brothers #5)
Alannah (Slater Brothers #5.5)
Brothers (Slater Brothers #6)

This is Dominic
Ruby Ap.
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning :)
Shelves: adult-romance, 2018
AS ALWAYS, NICO HAS MANAGED TO NOT ONLY GIVE ADVICE TO ALL MEN OUT THERE, ESPECIALLY HIS BROTHERS IN HOW TO INTERPRET THE "TRUE MEANING" OF WHAT THEIR WOMEN SAY BUT HAS ALSO GIVEN US MORE REASON TO LOVE HIM! I CAN'T DENY THAT HE'S MY FAVORITE SLATER BROTHER AND THIS READ WAS SORT OF BITTERSWEET BECAUSE THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE SLATER SERIES BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE LAST WE'LL READ ABOUT THEM SINCE WE'LL PROBABLY SEE THEM IN THE OTHER SERIES THAT'LL BE RELATED TO AIDEEN'S BROTHERS AND THEN THE 2N ...more
Flick
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Should have been titled Nico Slaters Guide to a peaceful life 😂😂

If you have read LA Casey's Slater brothers series you would know that throughout it Nico makes reference to his "man bible" a guide on how to deal with the fairer sex. And let me just say i LOVE this guide, its so funny (and accurate) and i could completely see Nico saying all of these things to his brothers then eventually his sons and nephews. Although the slater brother series is now over i hope that in the collins brothers and
it.sgottabethebooks
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
THE MAN BIBLE: A SURVIVAL GUIDE
By L.A Casey
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is the final book in the Slater Brothers series by L.A Casey. If you are familiar with the series you will know that Nico Slater is the writer of said guide. He would always impart his wisdom to his older brothers about relationships. So, he decided to make a guide for his brother's eyes only.

Technically reading the series doesn't have to be read but you get a feel of the characters more as he is giving his advice. I literally was laughin
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Man Bible HELL YES!!! 1 2 Mar 18, 2018 08:01PM

• Landon (A Next Generation Carter Brother #3)
  • Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
  • Faith (A Next Generation Carter Brother #1)
  • Soul of my Soul (Take a Chance Book 1)
  • Drago (Made Men, #6)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • T.A. (Biker Bitches, #6)
  • Tainted Forever (Tainted Knights #5)
  • Tainted Bastard (Tainted Knights #4)
  • Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life, #4)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Dangerous Love
  • Forever Angels (Angel's Halo MC #8)
  • Fallen Princess (Wind Dragons MC, #7)
  • Finally (Neighbor from Hell, #12)
  • One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)
  • Maverick (Carter Brothers #5)
  • Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2)
L.A. Casey is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who juggles her time between her mini-me and writing. She was born, raised and currently resides in Dublin, Ireland. She enjoys chatting with her readers, who love her humour and Irish accent as much as her books.

Casey's first book, DOMINIC, was independently published in 2014 and became an instant success on Amazon. She is both trad

Slater Brothers (7 books)
  • Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
  • Alec (Slater Brothers, #2)
  • Kane (Slater Brothers, #3)
  • Ryder (Slater Brothers, #4)
  • Damien (Slater Brothers, #5)
  • Brothers (Slater Brothers, #6)
  • LOVE. Un nuovo destino - Un incredibile incontro - Un pensiero infinito