Start by marking “The White Room” as Want to Read:
The White Room

The White Room

The White Room - a STEAMY Contemporary Romance from USA Today Bestselling Author, CM Albert

"What we do behind closed doors reveals the naked truth of who we really are."

The rules are simple:
No Names.
No Commitments.
Two hours.

They’re put into place to protect us—exclusive clients lucky enough to afford the cost of playing. But everyone knows some rules are made to be broken.
ebook
Published April 17th 2018 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about The White Room, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The White Room

Start your review of The White Room
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc, d-n-f, book-reviews
rs=w_458,h_229,cg_true
DNF -36%
This one was a DNF for me about 36%.
So first there was nothing wrong with the writing here at all, this just wasn't my overall bag.
The premise of this sounded rather intriguing on paper a totally anonymous room where anything goes and for me, I think this is one of those reads that Might have worked better if it was shorter in length.
Each chapter reads like its own individual story from a particular character's POV leading on into the next chapter with a different individuals
Kimberly
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even though this is a steamy novel right from the very beginning, C. M. Albert’s soulful writing shines through and delivers growth and happy endings. There is a little bit of content here for everyone who enjoys this genre. Chapters could be skipped if the subject matter isn’t in the reader’s interest without getting too lost in the story line. This is a fun, quick read and the concept of the White Room a refreshing change from common romance novel tropes.
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 3.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

I'm not sure where to really start here. I really enjoyed the idea of the book. The White Room had me all excited. And I still was in some ways after reading it. There being so many different characters and almost insta love kinda stumped me a bit. There were definitely characters I enjoyed more than others and honestly you could skip them and not miss out a lot on the storyline
Lynn Mullan
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was a completely different read to C.M. Albert's previous books...and I loved it!
If you love a bit of smut or kink, then you'll love this book.
There are 13 chapters, and each chapter deals with different characters and what they get up to whilst spending two hours in The White Room.
A different concept, but it really worked. Best thing she's written, so far, IMHO.
And I was glad to read that there will be more books, each focusing on a different character.
Bring. It. On.
Amber
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! I'm not even sure where to start here... let's just say this is one absolutely scorching hot erotic book! I recommend you pay close attention and may even want to read the book more than once. Fantastically well written and I cant wait for more from this author!

Lindsey King
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Angst 0
Tears 0
Value 4
Storyline 3
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 3.5

Im not sure where to really start here. I really enjoyed the idea of the book. The White Room had me all excited. And I still was in some ways after reading it. The so many different characters and almost insta love kinda stumped me a bit. There were definitely characters I enjoyed more than others and honestly you could skip them and not miss out a lot on the storyline at all. I felt like I didn't get much story at all until
Sophie Koufes
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The White Room is more than a steamy contemporary romance. The synopsis of this novel intrigued me as it takes you to a place where you masquerade your fantasy out in a sequence of events. Told in multi-pov which gives you a better picture of the characters personalties and ambiance of the narrative. A sheer scorching, torrid sexy read that will keep you captivated until the end needing a cooling fan. This is a escapade, read with kindred characters. The unrivaled writing style and concept of ...more
Gwen Sargeant
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is very intense and interesting. It has chapters that you can skip if it doesn’t strike you. But it does show what an imagination the CM Albert has. She is one of the best writers that I know and will continue to keep reading. She tries different genres and I have found that she can hold her own and actually succeed in the genre she is currently writing. She will not disappoint. Congratulations Colleen and it was well worth the wait.
R Y A N  (bdb.for.life.true)
3.5-4/5 - I honestly don’t know how to rate this book.

It’s basically 13 separate stories with some characters linked in various ways. It’s 260 pages of different sex scenes. I’m a smut lover but it almost got boring the amount of sex in the book. The personal stories were cool. But it’s just sex for the most part.
Tina Brimlow
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit. I thought Fifty Shades was hot. The White Room is Hotter. I loved it cause it keeps you edgy and squirming in your seat. If you know what I mean. C.M. Albert did a great job putting this book together. I hope she makes this into a series cause she definitely has a future in the romance book world
Sawyer  ❤ LoveSawyer.com
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Find this review and more like it on www.kisslikeagirl.com

This is not a book you binge read. It’s meant to be savored, read chapter by chapter when you’re in the right frame of mind… ya, sorry, I can’t even type this with a straight face.

This was erotica, pure erotica. It is beautifully written, and tastefully taboo but my goodness. *fans*

Let me be very, very clear, this book was 95% sex. Had anyone asked what I was reading, there’s no way I would have been able to dress it up and make it
Moriah
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such an interesting book. Each chapter is a new couple and a new experience as they take on their fantasies. Some people are brought bought with new partners and different experiences and some of the characters are interconnected. It was a little confusing to keep track of all the names, fake names, and how each one related to each person or experience, but overall a great read.
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a brilliant read! It’s full of spicy moments, with all the fantasies we all think of wanting to try, but never do. The White Room is the perfect indulgence and the rules are there…but we all know rules get broken.

I loved the characters and the way there was a shift between the characters and their assumed White Room personas, to show us a variety of the encounters that are experienced. It really built up the feel for what it was all about and just what each encounter gave the
Cyndi
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This title needs to be relabeled THE WHITE HOT ROOM.

Holy Cow! I was grabbed and not released until the end. I loved the interactions with the characters and it was white hot heat in all the fantasies. A must read for anyone who likes the naughty books. I didn't want to put this book down.

The white room allows someone's fantasy to come true with another member, but there are rules. Rules to keep everyone anonymous and safe, at a cost. But what happens when someone wants more than two hours with
Nadine Bookaholic

“Stay With Me,” Chase Holfelder version

“Show Me Yourself,” Griffin House

JBird831
3.5 Stars

What happens in the white room stays in the white room... Each session is for someone trying to fulfil a fantasy they have... This author knows how to work you up! The overall story and flow of this book was just OK for me but again, you definitely get some great sexy time scenes...
maureen
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is definitely spicy!! It’s a fun read and takes you into the fantasy of the white room!! If you’re lucky enough to get in you can fulfill all you desires. This is a different take on the private sex club!! It is steamy and fun! I loved the characters and enjoyed the fantasy!!
E.M. Courier
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is unique, unlike anything I’ve ever read. I loved it, it showed many different POVs and how they all relate to each other. Oh, also this book is entirely smut so that’s another plus on why you should read this book. It’s a good quick read that is enjoyable, pleasurable, and interesting. Every story is captivating and it’s really cool to see how the character connect and what their kinks are and how who fell in love with who.
Giselle
Apr 27, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
ARCs are open to requests here: [closed - other review opportunities found here]
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Welcome to The White Room. 3 rules you need to know: you may only visit once every 6 weeks; you may not request a repeat with anyone, and what happens in the White Room, stays in the White Room. Or they WERE the rules. But circumstances changes, and so do the rules.

I really don't know what I was expecting from this book, really I didn't but I KNOW I wasn't expecting THIS!

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!

It's basically wall to wall
Jenna Miller
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yes, this book is filled with chapter after chapter of sex, passion, desire, and lust but it's also filled with much more than that with the numerous characters you meet in each one. I will say my favorite by far was Callum and "Summer". Something about their chemistry on the page really came through in their storyline and I would LOVE to read a full book using only them.
While each chapter does contain different characters, you do see how everyone is connected, in a way, adding to the storyline
B.
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Steamy Collection Of Thirteen Interrelated Fantasies That Introduce Two New Series!

This book details thirteen visits to the White Room, an exclusive and secretive club where fantasies come true with strangers. The rules are strict: no repeats - one and done. Participants will never see one another again. What happens there stays there.

The stories are interconnected, and each reveals more about the White Room itself in addition to the characters' stories.

The two hour fantasies offer
Carolina León
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, HELLO, Miss Colleen.

I must say that I’m pretty surprise with this book. It’s the first one I have the pleasure to read by this author and I can honestly say that I loved it. Although, I do see this is not a book for everyone and that’s ok. However, I really enjoy books that not only can offer a good writing but also a storyline that is out of conventional.

This book in particular, was something totally new to me.

Each character has skeletons in their closets. All of them have a reason why
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Whoa! I want my very own White Room. This is the first book by this author for me and I’m hooked. I’ll admit, at first I wasn’t sure about each chapter being about different characters because I wasn’t getting closure into the relationships. But then it started to com together and I loved recognizing previous characters and how each of them found their one, or two’s. I would love to know about each character and how they’re doing in their relationships.

I received a free copy of this book via
Heather Navarre
Hot!

Amazing, original, sexy, hot , hot, hot!!!!

This was such a unique story. Sure there are books with exclusive clubs or exclusive parties and memberships but not like this.

All of the characters had something going on and needed the white room.

I can’t wait to read the books that are spun off these characters.

I enjoyed reading every white room session and getting to know the characters.
Louise  O
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW - 13 Chapters with a variety of different taboo fantasy's
C.M Albert was a new to me author and i can tell you right now that i enjoyed every second of this book. Each chapter was a standalone but somehow everyone weaved in together, some with their very own HEA.

I can't wait to read more in the future.

Stacy Curtice
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is probably the steamiest book I have ever read! Every chapter turns up the heat just a little more. But this book is more than that and I love how the author took these hot scenes and turned it in to so much more. This was the first book I had read from this author and I will be reading so many more.

SBee Reviews
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fourteen simple little rules

—>>> The White Room is a collection of distinct intimate and emotional encounters described in thirteen little chapters which give you a glimpse into each character's desires and thoughts, all of whom are interconnected in some way. Great read as we follow their journeys towards happiness, adventure, excitement and surprises.
Tammy
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The White Room has its rules, but rules are meant to be broken. Great characters, entertaining story and off the charts hot. I loved it.
Laura Bam
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book and I'm currently working overtime to raise the money for a session in the white room

Which couple should be in the first Spin Off? 1 2 May 29, 2018 06:56AM

• Sugar Plum
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • The Best Friend Problem
  • Bad Love (Modern Romance Book 2)
  • Paying Daddy's Debt
  • Eighty Days Yellow (Eighty Days, #1)
  • 25 Reasons to Hate Christmas and Cowboys
  • Pour Judgment
  • Teachers First Virgin
  • Stirred
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • A Rock and a Hard Place
  • Rock: Standalone Rock Star Romance (Beautiful Book 4)
  • The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • Witch Weigh
  • Snow and Mistletoe
  • The Billionaire's Accidental Baby (Billionaires & Babies, #1)
USA Today Best Selling Author C.M. Albert writes heartwarming romances that are "sexy and flirty, sweet and dirty!"

Her writing infuses a healthy blend of humor, inspiration, and high-heat romance. She’s a sucker for a good villain, but a die-hard believer in everlasting love.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/cmalbertwrites
VIP Readers Circle: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Colle...
IG: