Start by marking “Eden's Garden (Nia Rivers Adventures, #5)” as Want to Read:
Eden's Garden (Nia Rivers Adventures, #5)

Eden's Garden

(Nia Rivers Adventures #5)

Published March 29th 2018 by Dynamo Press

To ask other readers questions about Eden's Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eden's Garden

Start your review of Eden's Garden (Nia Rivers Adventures, #5)
Lene Blackthorn
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Breathtaking conclusion to a fascinating, fabulous series.
Nia and Zane are reborn in the Eden´s garden, retrieving their true forms once again. But exploring the truth about her origins and the situation in the cradle of life is not what Nia expected. Yes, her memory is now much better and not suffering the consequences of contact with other immortals as it does on Earth, Her mother is a creature of curiosity and creation, but detached from the human ways Nia is so accustomed to, and the discrep
Penny
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For some odd reason, I have a hard time sometimes reading the concluding book in a series. I just don’t finish it, probably because I’m afraid the author will screw it up. I needn’t have worried in this case. Yes, this is the last book, and I wish there were more. I’ve really come to enjoy Nia and her two men. And while I was on the wrong team and hoped she’d end up with the one I liked better, I knew it was a lost hope. I hope that was vague enough. I think I read somewhere that there will be a ...more
Missy
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tala Gilbert
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fitting ending

This was the final book in the Nia Rivers series, and I felt it was an excellent way to end the story. Nia and friends save the world of human kind from the Apocalypse, because god has decided they just can't get any worse and she has had enough. Yes, I said she! This is the only problem with this book that I had. The belief system brought out in this book was totally New Age and for any believer in the One True God total drivel. But, needless to say it is an excellent, fun read, a
C. Erani Kole
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
About 3.5 to 4 stars for me. I've enjoyed Nia's adventures getting me into all the history lessons and I think it's pretty good considering that history usually bores me. If a series can get me interested in something I normally would avoid, it's a good thing, right?

This last installment was very much anticipated. I pretty much had an idea on what was going on but I loved all the different takes on the place Nia them found themselves. It was exciting when Loren came, when I saw old characters me
Candy Laine
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God's a woman! That really made me smile. Yes so many of the mysteries of Nia's life were solved in this book, only to leave us with more questions. Especially with the little adventure that Tres and Loren take to Asgard.
Now that Nia and Zane have their HEA, I want to know more about what is happening with Loren's love life. She can't just die a mortal death as a regular human being. I mean her best friend is immortal. Her two beaus are immortal and one of them can make her immortal. Can't wait
Anne
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars because a) I finished and enjoyed the whole series in one sitting b) i love the take on different myths and tales c) ZANE. I still think I have 75% HATE - 25% LOVE thing going on with the heroine-she's got the main character syndrome. The ego, christ must everything and everyone revolve around her? First half of the series, yes, she does seem involved in everything and everyone so I think at those time all credits can go to her. But eventually? Ack. Anyway, I think I'm going to wait for ...more
Roxanne Glawson
Reviewed by Roxanne

Wow I love this version of how the world was made. Eden is a magestic being who created all. She believes there is no hope for human kind. Nia has to prove there is good in the world. Will it be enough to save them. This book had me mesmerized until the last page. This story will pull you in and make you want to become part of the story. Loved it a must read.
Poor Professor
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great series!

This series is definitely worth a read. The world building alone is unique enough to experience for its own sake. The characters are also well developed, funny, charming, sometimes just the right type of infuriating. I really recommend this series to fans of fantasy, and highly recommend it for fans of a new take on the history of world events, missing civilizations, God, and what She is really like, and so on. Check it out!
Tina Courts
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
what a great ending to an awesome series. Full of action and answers to so many questions. How it ended put a smile on my face and leaves future adventures for Nia and Loren to my imagination as you never know what shenanigans they will get into lol. Definitely a series I will enjoy reading over and over again.
Angie Paule
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful ending to a fantastic series! If you are a Nia Rivers fan, you will love the ending Jasmine Walt gives one of our most beloved characters! Full of suspense and adventure it will keep you on the edge of your seat until the last page. I was so happy to see Loren and Nia together for one last adventure.
Amanda
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just couldn’t get enough of this series, but this book was amazing! I just am amazed at how Jasmine and Ines mix so much into this book and series! Culture, lore, mythology, religion... Wonderfully developed characters and a plot full of surprises! You won’t be disappointed with this read! Except to know it’s the last book of the series... Wonderful work ladies!
Bridget Owensby
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this series! Especially the kick ass heroine, the romance and adventure. I struggled in the middle because I just couldn't see were it was heading but the end was well worth the bumpy parts. I love that these authors are able to caputure real emotions so that they pop out through the writing.

Ashley Bullock
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With Zane and Nia dead, what do Loren and Tres do? They travel across the realms to get the only magic object that can take them to the core of the Earth to get Zane and Nia back. Then the team has to fight to stop the apocalypse. I love how the authors bring in so many of the characters from previous books. We get to see the olympians, the Shifters, and Arthur and his knights again.
LuLynn
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let the adventure continue

In the final installment of Nia’s adventure we find ourselves drawn deeper into the origin of these supernaturals. With plenty of action, camaraderie, and a dash of romance we follow our heroes through to the conclusion of their story. Sad to see it finish!
Noxwitchbooklife
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After the last book ended on a massive cliffhanger I couldn't wait to get my paws on this book and it was a definite reward for waiting!
Some particularly mind blowing mythological crossovers happen and some epic world saving goes on. I can't say more without it going into spoiler territory but safe to say I loved it so go read the whole series now it's all out!
Chris Brown
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book I have read all year. I could no put it down. Jasmine Walt is a great author. This book has every thing in it. Magic religion fighting angles. Please give it a try. You will love it.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great "ending" to a fantastic series. Although, the door was left open for further adventures and Nia was supposed to visit Eden every once in awhile. These author's work is so good I always want to read whatever they write.
Chantel Woodridge
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome. There were so many ups and downs and it kept me guessing as to how it would end. This is one of my favorite series and I hate to see it end. However I also feel like this is not the last time that we will see these characters.
Jemimah  Zafoune
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending to the series. It's been an eventful journey throughout full of lots of ups and downs but I think we've reached the right end. It was an exciting read and I've loved the series the whole way through. Five stars from me.
Monique
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic conclusion to the Nia collection! I really enjoyed this book, it was packed with action and adventure, love and humour. I liked how all the “groups” came together in the end with Nia and her chosen family. Well worth the read!
Paula Hanlon
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A homecoming and the end times in one big shebang!

The perfect ending to the series, homecoming and rebirth, God and elohim good and bad. The end of humanity or a new beginning? It's all in there.
Amanda
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this series. I also loved watching the series evolve into what it is.the characters changes a lot with each book and grew. I am sad to see this series go but it looks like there could be a spin off series or two out of this.
April
Outstanding!

This is a wonderful conclusion to this series. I have enjoyed it from the first page to the last and truly hated to see it end!
Megan Clevenger
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Great way to tie up the ending. Loved thus last book and am so sad to see Nia's story end. Glad I got the pleasure of reading this story.
Melissa
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Nia

This series is wonderful! Jasmine Walt is talented in her character develop and story creations. I always look forward to her next book.
Gabriel
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great ending for this fun fast paced fantasy/paranormal book!

Cant wait to start the other series that goes on the same universe!
Arlene
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still processing

So very good. Choices have to be made, people must be saved, memories come forth. GOOD? Bad or in between?
D. Messing
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic story! I've loved the entire series, but this was both in the same vein as, and completely different from, the first three novels. This was much less action based than previous stories, but is much more personal. I'm trying really hard to not give anything away, it's soooooo hard!!! I loved how the story played out, lol so much so that I devoured the entire book in a couple of hours!! As usual, this is a very solidly written story that comes alive within the first page and k ...more
sandra snellings
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nia Rivers: There is life after death !

I love all of the Nia Rivers books because of the action and suspense and I loved the characters. This book was a little slower but Nia and Zane had a lot of things to figure out after dying and coming back to life. Nia was totally confused. It is definitely worth your time to read.

• Spear of Destiny (Misadventures of Loren #1)
  • Hammer of God (Misadventures of Loren, #3)
  • Ring of Gyges (Misadventures of Loren #2)
  • Hidden by Night (Her Dark Protectors, #3)
  • Flight of the Dragon (Dragon Riders of Elantia, #2)
  • Eternal Magic (Shadows & Flame, #4)
  • Angel's Roar (Feathers and Fire, #4)
  • Psychic's Spell (Legion of Angels #6)
  • Institute of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid, #1)
  • Master of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Valkyrie #5)
  • Crime of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid #2)
  • Celtic Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid #3)
  • Rise of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #5)
  • Attack by Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Valkyrie #4)
  • Dragon's Fate (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #4)
  • Hereditary Magic (The Gatekeeper's Curse, #1)
  • Captured by Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid #4)
  • Doomsday Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid #5)

Nia Rivers Adventures (5 books)
  • Dragon Bones (Nia Rivers Adventures, #1)
  • Demeter's Tablet (Nia Rivers Adventures, #2)
  • Templar Scrolls (Nia Rivers Adventures, #3)
  • Serpent Mound (Nia Rivers Adventures, #4)

News & Interviews