Start by marking “Redemption's End (Legends of Havenwood Falls #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption's End (Legends of Havenwood Falls #3)

Redemption's End

(Legends of Havenwood Falls #3)

Every town has stories of its past, and Havenwood Falls is no different. And when the town’s residents include a variety of supernatural creatures, those historical tales often become Legends. This is but one . . .

Gregory and Charlotte left their lives as pirates behind to huddle in a tinker’s shop, building fantastic creations powered by steam and aether. Fifteen hundre
Published June 1st 2018 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Redemption's End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption's End

Start your review of Redemption's End (Legends of Havenwood Falls #3)
Crystal Gray
Jun 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: havenwood-falls
I will start off with this, I am not a fan of steampunk. That being said this story wasn't bad, it was just a little different for me. I enjoyed Betsy and Theodore more than the main characters, which is kinda weird, but they had more mystery to them, especially Betsy. We didn't get much of a backstory on Charlotte and Gregory, but knew enough. I am happy that I read this as part of the series, because they did play a role in the wards being set into place.
Darrell Grizzle
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first visit to Havenwood Falls, a shared-world collaborative effort by multiple authors. Eric Asher gives us an intriguing novella set in a steampunk world of fairies, magic spells, fascinating clockwork machinery, and reformed pirates. Asher excels in writing dialogue that draws us into his characters’ world and makes us feel like we’re part of the conversation. I’ll definitely be checking out Steamborn and Asher’s other steampunk novels.
Marissa
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
Redemption's End is an installment in A Legends of Havenwood Falls series. In this book, readers meet George and Charlotte, a pair of former pirates who left their seafaring lives and settled in the mountains of Colorado in Havenwood Falls. Their contribution to the town as the tinkerers who moonshine on the side and come up with creative ways to harbor the town's energy source of aether. Oh, and there's a psychotic fae after them. It's the first time I experienced a story that takes place in a ...more
Debbie
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Charlotte and Gregory Trent have put aside their lives as pirates in the Caribbean battling Fae, and have settled in the quiet town of Havenwood Falls. They are tinkers and crafters by trade, creating unique puzzles and gifts for sale while at the same time creating a stash of weapons to use against the Unseelie Fae should they come after them. While Havenwood Falls appears to be just a quiet little town, it has a history of violence with the Fae and also has its own share of supernatural inhabi ...more
Dave
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Retired Caribbean pirates, Charlotte and Gregory, are now craftsman living in Colorado, in a small town rich inn the supernatural. To prevent further incidents to townsfolk and settlers they install a ward in one the buildings they are repairing. This ward is part of a greater unit, which when combined would protect the entire settlement.
Coming into conflict with Driscoll, an Unseelie Fae, establishing the wards becomes problematic, culminating in a conflict at the site of the first ward. Slow t
Amy Bellino
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time jumping into the Havenwood Fall’s series since I’m not familiar with the other author’s. I am familiar with Eric Asher’s work so I was excited to dive into this new collaborative world he has a part in.

Eric Asher once again brings incredible life to the steampunk genre. Mr. Asher has incredible skill in creating a setting that is vibrant and easily visualized. This is very important when describing the steampunk machinery, both for functionality as well as its visual opera
Bethany
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm not a steampunk fan, but this was a pretty great read for me. This could really take place in any time period anywhere, which is what I like about it. Without giving anything about the plot, I found myself wanting to know more about ALL the characters, not just one or two. I want to know more about the two main characters - about their lives before, how the got to where they are now, how they developed these skills they have, and how they've come to use them. The other two characters also ha ...more
Lana Davis
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these stories and this little supernatural town.
Gregory and Charlotte left their lives as pirates and moved to the little quiet town of Havenwood Falls to open a Tinker’s shop. Both create beautiful and unique gifts for the town residents.
As they search for redemption from their past crimes, and with the help of new friends, Gregory and Charlotte embark on a plan to protect the little town from dangerous super naturals that wish to do harm.
This story was very detailed with the steampunk
Heidi
May 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I received this book from the publisher. I love all of the Havenwood Falls books and I love steampunk so I was very excited for this book. It is well written, but it left me with a lot of questions. Charlotte and Gregory's backstory isn't really given, and it also doesn't tell how they got to Havenwood falls. However, these two give a very important contribution to the town and I wish there would have been just a bit more information about it. They are enjoyable characters, but I think my favori ...more
Tabi Ann
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very Interesting

We get to learn more history about Havenwood Falls and Eric's addition was great. This is actually the first steam puck book I have read and see few things I had to look up to learn what they were, but that's a good book to help you learn.

This book shows you how the wards get started in the town and the process is really cool. I believe you will enjoy the book. It fit together perfectly with the story of the town.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Panda99
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great introduction with a solid, stand-alone story and wonderful characters
Detailed explanations along with creative storytelling, bring you into this new world as if you belong. The way the magics operate feels like a part of the natural world. I really like the characters and look forward to reading more in this series. This book has a complete story and doesn't leave you hanging, which I do appreciate. I have read other books from this author and highly recommend his works.
Donna
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book which combined steampunk, magic and a bit of the pioneering spirit of the old Wild West. I'd love to read about Charlotte and Gregory's life as pirates, and more about Betsy's life too. So much potential left in these characters, and I can't wait to see what the author does next.
NB I received a complimentary copy of this book, but I always give an HONEST review based wholly on my own opinions
Melinda
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cmc2020
As always the master story teller Eric Asher has done it again! This was my first step into Havenwood Falls, the cover grabbed my eye and the steampunk genre is always a win. Eric it has a great mix of Steampunk, fantasy and mystery! Once pirates now rhe main characters are using their skills to help protect this city. Use of magic, gears and protection spells. A quick action packed read!
Connie Fogg-Bouchard
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
the art of defensive battle

Gregory and Charlotte love their peculiar town and want to see it continue to be a haven for all it inhabitants. there are outsiders who would like to pirate away that happiness and they will have their hands full against the works that Gregory has planned
Ryan
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another world for Eric Asher to play with? Don't mind if I do. I haven't read any of the other Havenwood Falls stories yet but this novella certainly piqued my interest, especially if the other writers involved are as good as Asher. It's a fun mix of steampunk, magic, and intrigue that will leave you wondering what is happening and wanting to know more.
Wendy Schindler
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A perfect blend of Steampunk and Fantasy!!

This was a great story!
The characters appear and are pretty much fully formed and ready for the adventure. I love how we see aspects of fantasy, steampunk, legend, and of course, pirates!
Well done Eric Asher! This is a wonderful addition to the Havenwood Falls universe!

Susan
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Redemption's End is a novella set in the Legends of Havenwood Falls series. You can read this as a standalone. There is violence. This is a quick read which is perfect for a lunch break or just chilling out for awhile. This is a an interesting series about a small town and the people who live there. Definitely worth reading.
Jackie
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Superb story. Charlotte and Gregory leave their lives as Caribbean Pirates and move to Havenwood Falls. They try to live quietly but with all the variety of supernatural creatures there, it’s hard. Definitely intrigued with all the characters.
Ginelle Blanch
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the characters, the characters from this author are always witty and generous! The story is short but, it's got what it needs to keep the attention. A bit of danger, a bit of humor. I really wish it was longer as the characters are so intriguing to me!
Lita Acevedo
Jun 03, 2018 rated it liked it
I didn't like this one as much as I did the other Havenwood Falls books. The story itself is a good one but the telling was a bit slow in parts and I found myself putting it down to do other things before going back to it.
Penny Stokes
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I Wish It Had Been Longer

You know how you get so into a book that you really don't want it to end so quickly?? Well, that's what happened. I'm already reading the next in the series.
Amy Robertson
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. In a new series it can take awhile to figure out the characters and their motivations. This book does a good job of that. I am looking forward to hearing more from this group!
Tara Christensen
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
This storyline had so much potential. I feel the character development and the back story fell flat. I had no connection with the characters and was unable to become invested.
Amber
Great book

This was the first steampunk book I have ever read and i absolutely loved it. The characters were great and such a good storyline. Highly recommend
Tracy
Tracie
Mar 11, 2019
Tricia Randall
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pirates, Fae and Steampunk. Yes please! With a flip of a lever here, a turn of a mechanism there Eric R. Asher brings a small part of the steampunk world to Havenwood Falls. His characters have quick wits and quicker draws. Never cross a pirate that knows how to tinker with steam and aether. It could be a deadly combination. I wouldn't mind having one of the unique gifts crafted by Charlotte and Gregory.
I recommend reading Redemption's End.

• Falling Deep (Havenwood Falls High #16)
  • Stolen Wishes (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #4)
  • Addicted to You (Havenwood Falls #20)
  • From the Embers (Havenwood Falls #13)
  • Dark Seduction (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #7)
  • Shift of Fate (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #3)
  • Avenoir (Havenwood Falls High #11)
  • Damned Allure (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #5)
  • Plans Laid Bare (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #2)
  • Promise the Moon (Havenwood Falls High #20)
  • Toil and Trouble (Havenwood Falls #23)
  • The Ward & the Wanderers (Havenwood Falls #22)
  • Affliction Mine (Havenwood Falls #21)
  • Reclamation (Havenwood Falls High #10)
  • Soul Laid Bare (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #8)
  • Savage Salvation (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #6)
  • Taming the Beast (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #1)
  • Stray With Me (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #9)
Eric is a former bookseller, cellist, and comic seller currently living in Saint Louis, Missouri. A lifelong enthusiast of books, music, toys, and games, he discovered a love for the written word after being dragged to the library by his parents at a young age. When he is not writing, you can usually find him reading, gaming, or buried beneath a small avalanche of Transformers.

Legends of Havenwood Falls (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Lost in Time (Legends of Havenwood Falls #1)
  • Dawn of the Witch Hunters (Legends of Havenwood Falls #2)
  • Trapped Within a Wish (Legends of Havenwood Falls #4)
  • Blood and Damnation (Legends of Havenwood Falls #5)
  • Fated Beginnings (Legends of Havenwood Falls #6)
  • Emeline (Legends of Havenwood Falls #7)
  • Released From a Curse (Legends of Havenwood Falls #8)
  • A Pack of Lies (Legends of Havenwood Falls #9)
  • Kiss the Ashes (Legends of Havenwood Falls #10)
  • Hidden Truths (Legends of Havenwood Falls #11)