Start by marking “The Vampire Huntress Legend Series (Exclusive Collectible Booklet)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Vampire Huntress L...

L.A. Banks

The Vampire Huntress Legend Series (Vampire Huntress)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  224 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
A stunning full color graphic novel featuring a never-before-seen original story from the world of the Vampire Huntress Legends

It’s post-Armageddon, and if being parents to a pair of newborn twins wasn’t enough, Damali and Carlos—the two vampire hunters—now face a new and deadly enemy.

When a series of mysterious demon murders start happening Damali and Carlos are on th

Published (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire Huntress Legend Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vampire Huntress Legend Series

Karen
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires, comic-books
Not perfect ending

The conclusion was a little less than satisfying and seemed really rushed. The battle was like 4 panels and done. I wanted something a bit more dramatic since they were facing off against a creature that held so much of the darkness. But it does give a mini finality to all the team has gone through. Still worth it for a true fan.
Minnie
Aug 06, 2008 rated it really liked it
I forgot about this little nugget. This Sampler is what made me follow all the series. I love the illustrations. The artist captured each character.
Cynthia
Jul 03, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Got this from Comic Bento. I have to start off by saying that I really did want to like this book. The premise sounded really good. Pregnant vampire/demon hunters saving the world. But I ended up feeling lost and confused the entire time while reading it.
I read the forward and realize that there are 12 novels that come before this story. But as a new reader to this "Volume 1" comic, I should have been given at least a little bit of an introduction to the world. Instead I was thrust into a stran
Tom
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was part of a choppily plotted something from Comic Bento that probably works better if you're familiar with the world or the characters. As it is, I didn't think I had much of an explanation who half the people running around in this thing actually were.
Tiffany
The Vampire Huntress book series still resonates with me even though it has been years since I read those books. I am currently doing the 2016 PopSugar Reading Challenge; and that includes reading a graphic novel. So I've been wanting to read this graphic novel for a while and the challenge gave me the final push to go ahead and purchase it.

I liked revisiting the characters and seeing what they were up to in this new platform, but the story was a bit confusing to me. Or I should say it was a bi
Jessica
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. Super gritty and sexy. If I was a warrior princess I would def want to be Damali. I love how the author includes lots of biblical references to increase the 'reality' of the storyline.
LaToya
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed seeing all of the VHL characters brought to life. I love all of L.A. Banks' books, and was so sorry to hear that she passed away due to adrenal cancer. Does anyone know what will happen to her characters now?
Jared
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice art work but there is a couple problems that I have with it. Minor issues only.
Evie
Oct 02, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
My husband picked up this library copy for me and I didn't like the art or care for the story, really.
Angela
Mar 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first Graphic Novel I read from the series. Not too shabby.
I'm hoping to continue to read this series. I can't seem to get the Hidden Darknes Vampire Huntress series. :(
Vernell
You must read all the books in order starting with Minion and ending with Thirteen of the author L.A. Banks (Vampire Huntress Legend Series).
Phylicia
Dec 26, 2013
Shabazz Pizazz
May 25, 2012
Argaen
rated it did not like it
Jul 16, 2017
Jackie Wright
Sep 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Turf
  • Voices from the Other Side (Dark Dreams #2)
  • Evolve: Vampire Stories of the New Undead
  • Creepin'
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within 1 (Sabrina Manga)
  • R.I.P.D. Volume 1
  • Ten Grand, Vol. 1
  • The Ravening (Blood Moon, #3)
  • Under Darkness (Darkwing Chronicles, #5)
  • Dead Easy (The Halflife Chronicles, #4)
  • Vampire Wars (Von Carstein, #1-3)
  • Xombi
  • Howling Legion (Skinners, #2)
  • Justice League Dark, Volume 2: The Books of Magic
  • The Ghost Train to New Orleans (The Shambling Guides, #2)
  • The October Faction, Vol. 1
  • Hotter Than Hell (The Hollows, #4.5)
  • First Blood (Includes: Laws Of The Blood, #5.5; Vegas Vampires, #5; Vampire Babylon, #3.5; The Guardians, #3.5)
A pseudonym used by Leslie Esdaile Banks, she also wrote under the names:
Leslie E. Banks
Leslie Esdaile
Leslie Esdaile Banks
Leslie Banks
Alexis Grant

L.A. Banks, a native Philadelphian, was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Wharton undergraduate program. With many awards to her credit, Banks also held a masters of fine arts degree in film and media arts from Temple University. She lived in
More about L.A. Banks...

Vampire Huntress (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Minion (Vampire Huntress, #1)
  • The Awakening (Vampire Huntress, #2)
  • The Hunted (Vampire Huntress, #3)
  • The Bitten (Vampire Huntress, #4)
  • The Forbidden (Vampire Huntress, #5)
  • The Damned (Vampire Huntress, #6)
  • The Forsaken (Vampire Huntress, #7)
  • The Wicked (Vampire Huntress, #8)
  • The Cursed (Vampire Huntress, #9)
  • The Darkness (Vampire Huntress, #10)