Start by marking “Mate Magic (Savior City Witches, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mate Magic (Savior City Witches, #2)

Mate Magic

(Savior City Witches #2)

Supernatural P.I. Aster Night is closing in on a killer, but soon finds herself caught in the cross fire of some pitch black magic.

Demon magic.

The only way to save herself—and the world—is to catch the killer before he strikes again.

She’s going to need every bit of magical help she can get…including the assistance of her three drop-dead sexy new boyfriends. Together,
Published April 13th 2018

Start your review of Mate Magic (Savior City Witches, #2)
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This is the second and last part to Aster's story with Damon, Finn and Rake and BOY did the authors turn up the heat. Seriously, it was seriously HOT!!

Aster has a naughty demon and a naughty witch to catch along with a naughty cousin, but we already knew that.

We get points of view from all our main characters along with great chemistry, lots of heat and a really satisfying ending. However i could have kept on readi
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Mate Magic is the second book in the Savior City Witches series by L. Valente and S. King. This is the continuation of Night Magic and cannot be read as a standalone. I loved these books and if you haven't read Night Magic, go do it now. We pick up where we left off. Aster and her new boyfriends are still trying to solve three murders. But now they have each other which is good and bad. Good that she has backup and support. Bad that together their seems to be something dark going on that's threa ...more
Sofia Almiroudis
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mate Magic picks up where Night Magic left off. Aster, Rake, Finn, and Damon are in search of who or what is behind the murders. As they search, they find out that Aster has been spelled with black magic by either one of Aster's or the men's covenant; realizing they can't trust anyone but themselves. The bond between them grows stronger but also threatens their safety. As much as Aster wants them, she tries to keep her distance. However their chemistry and connection is too strong and they all r ...more
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Mate Magic is the second book in the Savior City Witches series. This is NOT a standalone. You must read Night Magic first. Don’t worry, you can read it in just an hour or two. The magic of it will suck you in. Now, if you did read it then continue reading this review.

Aster and her three new sexy and protective boyfriends need to solve the murders of three women. One of which was once Rake, Finn, and Damon’s fourth. Aster and the three men have been through so much over just a few day’s time. T
Diane
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love vs family vs tradition…

I couldn’t wait to see where Aster, Rake, Damon and Finn’s story went as Mate Magic picked up where Night Magic left off. They were all united in their pursuit of a killer(s) in this mesmerizing paranormal, mystery romance. It sounds like a lot going on and there was, with every element working together to create a completely satisfying read...

“The tension surrounding the four of them eased, and again, he could sense how good it could be between them – easy, warm,
Marybeth
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book has everything going for it and all you could ask for in a very cool PNR. You have witches, awesome magic, demons, uber-hot sexy times between Aster and her 3 Koda clan men, Rake, Finn and last but certainly not least, Damon. These 4 will incinerate your phone/headphones among other things. I mean they are so freakin' hot together!!!
But this story, I mean I just love it; it's not just sexy as hell, it's cool, interesting, deep and even scary. There is so much depth to these charac
Tami Talbert
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another WOW for L. Valente and S. King with Mate Magic! After leaving me hanging and grasping the edge of my seat at the end of Night Magic, Book One in their new paranormal series, Savior City Witches, I couldn’t help but ponder what path their story would take and how they were ever going to top Book One. Well, not surprisingly they did just that.

Book two picks up right where we left off, and as Aster, Finn, Rake and Damon continue their mystical quest working together to try and solve the my
Toula
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audio review
Book 2 in this great series. It cannot be listened to as a stand-alone. You need yo listen to book 1 . Night magic . Looking forward to more from the authors . Listen to book and was looking forward to this one . This story had it all , it was suspen, had you guessing who was after them. The story had magic, murders .
The characters are Aster, Rake , Finn and Damon. They know someone is after them , they know they can’t trust anyone especially after them see that Aster has a spell p
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
White Hot Indeed!
This book picks up right in the thick of things. Aster is in pursuit of magic wielding thugs while trying to solve the murder of three witches. As she gets closer to finding the killer she also gets closer to the three Koda clan brothers. And here's where things get interesting:)
Each Koda brother has his own magic and appeal for Aster and there's no way she can pick just one, which works out for everyone. Together, the bonded four become more powerful than any coven has seen and
Terri
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot sexy witches and a mystery to solve before the world as they know it ends from Demons and black magic. Aster continues the hunt for the person behind the murders in the Koda woods. She is bonding with Rake, Finn, and Damon but there are definitely something wrong between her and Finn. Some dark force is pushing them together and they can both hear the voice inside their heads. Love this series. It's definitely HOT, sexy, reverse harem at it's best with the added pleasure of witches and spell ...more
Renee
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Once again this author pushes the boundaries of what some might consider off limits. Another warning to be had before you start reading - this part two contains rape against a male and incest as well.

The group of 4 finally get their hea but they go through a frightening ordeal before that happens. A demon is determined to be transformed into a human body and in order to do that he needs a very special vessel. The 4 have a tough fight and it takes all of them together to win. It was touch
Amber
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Magical conclusion..

This magical series came to a magical conclusion! Aster and her three men fought fiercely to be together and refused to be defeated by their enemies. Their love was strong, beautiful, and Hot as hell!

I felt like the ending was rushed and left you wanting more. A closer look at their future together and what it entails. I also noticed we never got any answers pertaining to Aster's dad, her relationship with her mom or any kind of info about her two brothers that were mentione
Adrienne
I didn't write a review of the first book because I honestly don't have anything to say about it. It was a solidly "meh" story that kept my attention, but that I'll forget about in a couple weeks.

This one is much the same; there's not a whole lot to these beyond sex and a plot that revolves around sex, except this one deals largely with three of my least favorite things to read about - (view spoiler).

So... yeah... I did not enjoy this at all. I wish th
Beth C.
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excitement, suspense and all the emotions you could want in a book!

OMG, I just loved this book! It was even better than the first one! I just couldn't put it down. Aster, Rake, Finn and Damon have been dealing with demon possession, backstabbing family members and witches since they met. And it didn't get any easier for their new relationship in this book. But when you're meant to be together you'll do anything to get there. The end was my favorite part by far. This book just had all the feels!
Janice
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Mate Magic (Savior City Withces Book 2) by S. King & L. Valente

Aster and her three men - 5+++++ Stars

This is the second book in the series, where we catch up with Aster where we left off in the first book. I absolutely loved the chemistry between these four characters and getting the answers to all the questions we were left with. I would love to see more of these characters in the future.

**Honest review voluntarily provided from a Complimentary Copy**
Jenn
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Demons, deception, and dark magic.

This was a good, quick series with HEA and some M/M. The story continues from book 1 with Aster, Finn, Rake and Damon investigating the murder of 3 witches and realizing there is demon involvement. The story had all elements of a 5 star rating - heat, mystery, and RH love. Aster and the guys realize that there is something wrong with Finn. And it seems to affect Aster too..
Charlotte Miller
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nonstop Thrills

This was a great second book. Thus book was a constant page turner. There were some twists that I didn't expect but that just made it more enjoyable. Get both books and enjoy.
Gskm
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reverse harem.

Interesting plot about a witch from one coven who can’t have sex and three from another opposing coven who find each other. There is a whole lot on conflict, angst, murder and magic. Very entertaining.
KS
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
The hotness got better...then the story got creepier...then it was oh so sweet!

So this one has a little of everything - the reverse harem in its full glory - and how! Creepy supernatural goings on and the ending was so great!!

This is a witty, sexy, paranormal romp that is entertaining albeit a little skin crawling at times.

This has been a fun series to be introduced to and I can't wait for the Savior City world to expand.

I voluntarily requested and reviewed an advance reader copy.
Karra
Oct 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
1.5 Stars
Christina Ps
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Amanda Bond
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

Nice storyline and characters that you grow to love. . . . . . . . . . . .
Lisa Rogers
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series

Found these books by accident but I’m so glad I did! Hot, paranormal and reverse harem, what more could a girl ask for??
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
💕

I 100% need a book all about the twins and what kind of crazy kick ass powers and lives they’re going to have.
Victoria (nocturnalintimacy)
Kindle Unlimited.

There were some moments in this that made me squeamish, and I don't really know what they added to the story. I won't be continuing on with this series.
Katy Rose
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good ending!

Twists and turns come at the reader I this story! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!
fishgill
Jun 18, 2018
Amber
Apr 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Consort of Thorns (The Witch's Consorts, #2)
  • Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts, #1)
  • Queen of the Assassins (An Academy of Assassins Novel Book 4)
  • Queen's Guard (Shifter Royalty Trilogy, #2)
  • Royally Exposed (Her Royal Harem #2)
  • Claimed by Gods (Their Dark Valkyrie #1)
  • Unleashed (Dark Moon Shifters, #1)
  • The Nine (Foxfire Burning, #1)
  • Hopeless Realm (Hopeless #3)
  • First Moon (Lovin' the Coven #1)
  • Royally Entangled (Her Royal Harem, #1)
  • Phoenixfall (The Rogue Witch, #2)
  • A Dance With Darkness (Otherworld Academy, #1)
  • Hopeless Kingdom (Hopeless #2)
  • Phoenixburn (The Rogue Witch, #3)
  • Her Demon Harem, Book 1 (The Succubus Chronicles, #1)
  • Shadow Kissed (The Witch's Rebels, #1)
  • The Inheritance
Librarian note:
There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name

Savior City Witches (2 books)
  • Night Magic (Savior City Witches, #1)

News & Interviews